He has a point, you know

he has a point, you know

Yeah. Retired people, people studying abroad, and people working overseas.

Not fucking refugees sucking down tax dollars.

Stupid fucking kike

That's a little over 2%. One third of Salvadorans currently live in the U.S.

Dodged original question.

He doesn't though.
They're overseas because a company pays them to be there, in no-doubt the majority of cases. Also, because its way cheaper to live in those other countries, often with the wealth they earned in this one - especially globalist leftists, who behave like some kind of rootless international clique. What a surprise!?

And 8.7 million is what? 2-3%?
So there as many Americans overseas as there are fags+trannies in the country? How about we trade them out.

If it's anything like British people, they are English teachers abroad, retirees with huge homes in places like the south coast of France and Spain.

How many Americans live in Africa right now? Exactly

Exactly.

Yes I can't even imagine the incredibe amount of American migration to countries such as Zimbabwee, Afghanistan and Haiti.

Let that sink in...

There are (at least) about half as many Americans living in the Dominican Republic as there are in all of Africa.
>Dominican Republic Area: 18,655 sq mi
>Africa Area: 11.73 million mi2

How many of those came to the US on green cards, worked their entire lives, became US Citizens and then in retirement returned to their home countries which were cheaper than the US living off their US earned retirement.

Hardly surprising user. What is probably more surprising is how few there are with most preferring to remain in the US.

You do realize South Africa is still in Africa, so is Egypt

PM CONTRACTORS

My point was, ALLLLLLLLLL of Africa.... 170k Americans.
Fucking Dominican Republican: 100k+

Speaks for itself.

Fair enough point, just saying for people who might not realize that there aren't any Americans living outside of those two places in Africa

8.7 million took jobs that required or requested them to inconveniently live abroad, versus a near infinite number of people who want free shit and bring nothing but AIDS and cultural conflict.

Fuck the left, (I hate to say this, as it sounds like a fox news clown) they hate America. Fucking period.

Our rate of immigration should exactly mirror our level of americans living abroad, per region they are located. Anything else is simply a vacuum to the west, a globalist sham that will result in a global third world.

Generalized logic.

Overseas, where specifically? Doubt that percentage is largely in the countries Trump was pointing to. Oversea's includes a lot of 1st world countries too lol.

MSM is right, it is a race thing.
just be honest Tomi

Because America is a shithole too

>One third of Salvadorans currently live in the U.S.
Not for long they ain't

You sound like a fag.

>People escape shitholes
>People escape the US
>Therefore US is a shithole

Of that 2.6%, how many are living in a shithole country?
And of the fraction of that 2.6%, how many are serving in the military or are a part of Doctors Without Borders (trying to make shithole countries not be shithole countries)?

>irrefutable logic

PERKELE

>hey tomi, jew here

>implying they're overseas in said shit holes
Wew fucking lad

If journalists did their job honestly I would have no problem with this. But Wapo has no right to be smug.

>8.7 million Americans living overseas
>doesn't say where they're living
Most American citizens are living in South Korea or Japan.
I don't see why that windbag is still breathing my air.

dodgin questions

dodgin ovens

>This has gone all the way to any country not United States now?

WTF is wrong with you shills? You always take this shit way past the threshold. You actually might be effective if you would just chill. But (((You))) are dumb

Check and mate. Wewlad.

Seriously, nice meme flag m80, really activates my almonds.