Burger here planning on vacationing in Europe in a couple of months...

Burger here planning on vacationing in Europe in a couple of months. What are some countries worth visiting that aren't "shitholes"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OHaMOZo_xg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you gotta check out Malta man.. Trust me you will not be disappointed. Its fucking amazing over there.

Also Switzerland has some beautiful landscapes if you are like me and feel a deep spiritual connection to mountains. Other countries with amazing mountains are: France, Austria and Italy. Italy also has some of the most authentically European Cities and towns you will ever see. As a Westerner you should check out Rome to see what we could have been. The structures still imbue you with a sense of power that is nice if you have some imagination.

Thanks for the recommendations.

Sweden outside the cities are still worth visiting.

>Sven encouraging foreigners to enter his country
Like clockwork

Also Norway is full, don't come here

>Norway is full, don't come here

Is Norway the Australia of Europe?

Poland is great.

I went there last February. Awesome country to visit.

>Italy also has some of the most authentically European Cities

Not any more.
Visit during the day, do not interact with anything non white, stay in a small village hotel in the evenings.

Central Europe from southern Germany to Slovenia is by far the best for vacationing if you're looking for nice landscapes and neat, old towns. The countries are small and easy to travel between. Just stay out of Balkans.

Stay away from tourist traps in eastern Spain/South France (inland is pretty cool though). Capitals of major countries are generally shitty unless you're going for some specific event. Prague/Vienna/Bratislava/Budapest are great tho.

Aus user recommended Malta and it's definitely top tier, along with other city-states with the exception of Andorra.

North (Scandinavia, Finland, Iceland) is mainly for people who want something different, or who want get out of summer heat. Norway is definitely the way to go here if you can afford their prices.

Cyprus, Switzerland, Slovenia, Liechtenstein
They all have pretty bad food though, my American palate does not relate.

Croatia

Don’t come here, we are full of degenerates.

France, Paris. If you are interested in safari

The area roughly between Lyon, France and Budapest, Hungary

>Alps

East France, South Germany, Switzerland, Austria, North Italy, Hungary

Will not disappoint.

croatia or slovenia
the most beautiful countries in europe
also family friendly

hungary is very beautiful too
a central european pearl

Ljubljana was fantastic

Apparently North Swedenistan isn't that bad but with how rapidly devolving the situation is I'd check like a 'crime and rape' radar first.

If you can speak ebonics, you could come here and fit in with locals, do a rap, get the dole, do crack, rape, it's all good senpai.

indeed
visitng it every 2nd year

No, we're just full of niggers. And I don't want more foreigners here

Come to Castille white man.

Not here, Baltics are meh
Is Aus really so shitty that Poland appears as anything above average?

are there actually niggers over there or are you just making fun of the linguistic connections between gaelic and nigger-english?

every country is a shit hole when you compare it to your own country but:-
England, visit Yorkshire and the lake district don't bother with london.
France, visit any good wine growing area, yes there will be foreign workers, but you get to sample good wine and food with the actual locals.
Switzerland has good scenery, but that's it, a bit like Lake District but more vivid.
Italy, the land borders have some great roads to travel by car on but illegals have fucked the rest of the country

They are all worth visiting desu. If you can't decide go by 'muh heritage'.

Even though they’re full, Norway has some great landscapes

If you don't want Gypsy/Nigger/Arab infested beaches then come to Croatia.

If you want mountains and nature then go to Austria/N. Italy/Slovenia/Croatia.

We are full, fuck off

Visit Edinburgh and London then go to Amsterdam, Berlin, Munich, Milan, and Paris, respectively

>London then go to Amsterdam, Berlin, Munich, Milan, and Paris,

OP asked about Europe, not fucking Africa.

He has no choice, lad. Any Western European city is mobbed with non-whites now.

Italy has great food and architecture. Check out Firenze or Matera. Avoid Rome/Naples as they are gritty cities (still beautiful architecture there)

Visit Belgrade if you like nightlife or football stadium riots

Yo're just parasiting on Italian heritage.

Hungary:

youtu.be/OHaMOZo_xg4

True.

>Come to Castille white man.
>White
>American

Choose one

avoid all big cities like the plague

>parasiting on Italian heritage
Dubrovnik was not built by italians. Only cities we inherited from italians are the ones in istria, and even there you were a minority.

Probably Greece, Italy, Spain, or somewhere in Southern Europe.
This is where northern europeans go for vacations, so don't be a pleb and go their hometowns, but where the locals like to have fun.

Greece, Cyprus, Italy, Malta, Hungary, Austria, St. Petersburg

Thanks for the advertisement fren.

No problem

>with the exception of Andorra.
it's great for skiing though

I like Switzerland and as long as you avoid the main cities Bongland has some beautiful places. I recommend Bath and Chester over London any day.

Stay away, amerimutt! Europe has got enough problems as it is already!

...But if you insist, go to Sweden, England, France or Germany. The damage has already been done in these aforementioned countries.

>so shitty that Poland appears
this. unless you bringing M4s and many ammo fuck off, we are full