Why is Steins;Gate the only successful SciADV?

Why is Steins;Gate the only successful SciADV?

The "sci" part is absolutely retarded and you might as well just say its all magic.

More down to earth feel and a adaptation that isn't dogshit

The only one to get an adaptation that wasn't a trainwreck and more exported stuff.

Good adaptation.
CH was a fucking mess even though the VN is great.
RN was boring.
Haven't finished CC, but I found it what CH should've been at least.

Miyano's acting was fucking godly both in the anime and the two VN, Zero is better than the original, maybe because of the dark tone.

It's the only SciADV series to get a decent adaptation.

Chaos child far surpasses it supposedly. Will have to wait and see.

chaos head was awesome
i liked robotics;notes a lot but barely any robot shit or robot technical shit

t. retard that didn't read the VN

Because the anime wasn't shit like C;H was nor was it mediocre mess like R;N.

What's with the pink haired girls?

I'm planning on watching chaos;child because some people here said it wasn't bad. Did that change?

The only one that had a proper adaptation. All the others have been fucking shafted to hell thanks to shitty episode allotments, pacing, and failure to properly adapt.

If you care about C;C and want to eventually read it, I would suggest you don't watch the anime. It ruins an extremely important plot event by introducing incorrectly and spoils the VN without needing to.

Steins;Gate has relatable characters and time travel is a fun concept that can afford to have a mostly realistic setting.

The science is just the right level of science fiction where it's the perfect combination of real science and complete fiction.

Because its the only decent adaptation.

All the VNs are good though.

Because it was the only one that managed to make the fans overlook the cringey chuuni faggot MC because of MUH FEELS

Because it was the only legitimately well written one so far.
C;C is apparently great but not translated yet.

>C;H VN is good
I can't believe there are people who actually think this.

It's great unlike the rest.