No country is a shithole

Just a reminder for Sup Forums. No country is a shithole. A country is made up of people, and people make it great. For example, a country like Haiti may be poor but it's rich in culture. These countries are all filled with beautiful people and cultures. Seriously, you'd say Iran is a shithole but I know people who've went and they loved it. Fuck Trump!

Fuck off ((((((((((((((((((((american)))))))))))))))))))))))

Sup Forums is a shithole because threads like these exist AND are getting replies
saged

Fuck off back to your shithole nigger.

Are you even trying?

pic is accurate. the rest is garbage.

>No country is a shithole.
This one is.

Most countries are shitholes desu

>A country is made up of people
True
>and people make it great
Great people make nations great. Shit people make shitholes.

EVERYTHING I DISAGREE WITH IS A JEWISH CONSPIRACY

Remember to sage everyone, noone can be this delusional...

The fact that you said 'fuck Trump' means that you would easily say shithole to describe,well, a shithole.
Be honest , at some time in your life you used it to describe places.

>pic related
Totally not a shithole.

pic related

Whats wrong with the OP pic? Seems pretty okay to me.

Looks like the island has a case of invasive parasites.

Into the oven kike

Drrrrrrrrrrr not a shithole... they just eat human beings because its their culture! daaaaaaaaaaa

Sage be thy name

Why don't you learn to differentiate between circumstances and the fact that they could both be amazing people?

sad shill JIDF

>daily reminder, sage goes in all fields

you're both right

haiti is a shithole and those two person COULD be amazing people if not due to circumstances

doesn't make haiti less of a shithole though

> Do you live in an extremely dirty, shabby, or otherwise unpleasant place ?

Shithole.

>t. what it feels like to be a man in family court

I wonder where he got that leg from.

wow indias like poorest and still return the wallet///....westerners and latinos have no honor

prove he said shit hole

Cool

You're a shithole, OP.

they don't need money, only bobs and vagene

>Haiti may be poor but it's rich in culture.
It really isn't. I spent some time in Port Au Prince last year and it was horrific. The people essentially wallow in garbage. Everything they discard they do so into the sea. I often saw fights breaking out for scraps of food found on the ground. I was often propositioned by pimps to have sex with trafficked prostitutes from outside the country. Never saw any mudcakes being sold though. Most of the trading I saw happened in fruits and hand made items like wicker baskets. The people are also lazy and would make sub par immigrants. You couldn't get anywhere without bribes. At the international airport a few airport workers tried to solicit bribes because I asked them for directions. Only other white people I saw in Haiti were do gooders from Miami coming over to do charity work. They all looked like disgusting hippies. Haiti is a shithole country and I don't see why anyone would deny this if they've been.

True, Bless you

kudos for you for having the honor to do the right thing

>iran
>shithole
pretty sure Iran can provide clean water to a higher percentage than americunts can. you faggots have main cities, not villages, which have brown turd water comming out of the tap water. How fucking backward can you guys be for fuck sake

If I stick a few diamonds and bars of gold in my toilet, it's still a shithole.

Dear OP
Niggers skin is the color of shit
NIGGERS CULTURE IS SHIT
They smell of shit
Niggers commit shitty crimes...
And treat their children like shit
Their women like shit
Their animals like shit
Niggers are shit people
With shit skin
From SHIT HOLE countries

Would have been interesting for some asian results of this experiment.
my guesses would be:
China - zero fucking wallets
Japan - 10-12 wallets
South korea - 6 wallets
Thailand 4 wallets

Have to agree with Trump on this, sorry Haiti.

>No country is a shithole
Mexico

Western Cities have no Actual Westerners in them