MUMMY IS PRETTY

MUMMY IS PRETTY

мoлoкo

want to fill mummy pussy with my love

She is below average. Save your autism bucks. And come to Moscow for a vacation. You will find younger and much prettier waifu I guarantee you. Shit is simple if you have citzenship of the first world country.

but i love mummy

want to come moscow

Reminder that she was beaten by a thug and half her face is paralyzed as a result.

>eminder that she was beaten by a thug
Russian women have evolved to be able to take punches from drunks and still function.

dont doubt it but do i just start waving around my US passport in the center of Moscow?

MUM MUM!

Shes actually retarded.

but can they prosecute?

shills

Your mummy is a BBC slut

I'm actually convinced she's an FSB plant in Crimea. Suddenly she had a perfect haircut and makeup when she was a fucking slag with a kid in her 20s and a bad dye job. It was brilliant because all the international media attention went on her. She's not overly pretty, just good hair and makeup.

source?

Stop raping her nigger. You can tell she's being raped. Why do niggers always have to rape? Stop raping her, nigger. You're a rapist. You rape white women because you are a nigger.

Answer me you nigger.

Stop hiding and answer me nigger.

yeah come on timmy and suck it down for sally

Answer my questions you fucking subhuman ape.

Thank you for posting new Nyash Nyash mummy poster

White roses are a symbol of true love...
Does she has fwen's with boy not named Romanov?

Answer my questions. Use the sign language that the gorilla taught you, you animal.

Come on, Norway nigger. Let's hear what you have to say. You think you're smart, let's all see what the nigger has tosay. Let me guess, ooga booga

DELET

Thanks rapist

Lol he got banned

Nope, I deleted it. I don't wanna get banned (check my id for proof)

Who is this stupid cunt that you pathetic saps keep posting on here ?

>Who is this stupid cunt
embarrass yourself a little more you fucking idiot. At least image search so you don't reveal yourself for the newtrash you are. And to criticize her? on here?

dont you have a shithole to go back to, nigger

thoughtful...

M o m m y

Sage

Natalia Poklonskaya, she was the spokesperson for crimea when they decided to join russia and became a meme because of how beautiful she is

DONT CALL MUMMY TAHT

I think I lost or deleted my folder while drunk...

Cuckold afraid of his big ban? Oh sweetie....

S A G E in all fields

+ Natalia Poklonskaya isn't your mummy

mummy prosector crim 2014-2016 now deputy of duma

d-don't make me post it again!

The rule is lurk two years before posting you stupid faggot

isn't it nice with no political stuff going on and the kiked mods not deleting these?

she looks like she's on meth in that one

Post it. I know you like it. The idea of a nigger inside a person. I bet you love dog and horse videos too, don't you?

didn't you get banned a year ago for all this?

Im actually going to moscow for a week in february. I hope you dont lie because I just go to take pictures of women and tanks (kubinka tank museum)
Alone

>didn't you get banned
the first degenerate brit, the original used to have a dynamic IP and the kiked mods would ban and he'd just start again.

I just

Picture of the murdered czar. Shows she hates bolsheviks.

they wil ban again but not care

As much as I like her, he has to be an FSB plant. We've never seen the kid or ex-husband. not that I'd want to, but it seems we always see her alone and they even had her meet the younger Le Pen (and she was much cuter). Her look from her 20s convinced me. She didn't get that hair and makeup overnight.

Get fucked cunts

be NISE

inderesding, fanks

She's a general now?

I am nice, see

>being a czarcuck
SHIGGYDIGGY

>a general
a star in russia just means an officer of some kind, not a general.

A pretty general

This tho. It's pretty obvious they use her as eye candy as a distraction. Oldest trick in the book.

She ain't dead yet?

>Oldest trick in the book
It definitely worked beyond all their dreams. Not only in Crimea, but all over the world. Ukraine got thousands of emails and calls from nippon when they tried to arrest her. And this place didn't even get involved.

actually there's plenty of pics of her with her daughter ...

who the fuck cares about this bitch?

What exactly does she do except post pictures of herself on Sup Forums, fishing for attention?

have you tried google?
she's actually pretty accomplished

>she do except post pictures of hersel
the prosecutor general of the Crimea (who neither speaks nor writes english) posts pictures of herself here. All the fucking geniuses here tonight.

don't want to see, you just ruined the entire thing for me, hide, hide , hide, she has no kid...

What was it
>link em or gtfo

mummy i love you

>tradwaifu
I refuse to even fap to this woman

>being this deluded

and how is that a problem anyway ?

She is a actual diagnosed schizophrenic who believes a statue gives her political advice. Putin let's her in the rada like all the other yanukovich cronies to keep tabs on the bagmen for the exiles.

She'll be Putin's successor, won't she?
#ImWithHer

if you'd ever had a piece of ass in your life (you haven't Abdul) do you want to watch her take a shit and then think about fucking her?

>first world country
>Russia
pick only one

she's a little crazy KGB cunt I hear

>diagnosed schizophrenic who believes a statue gives her political advice
t. asshurt ukranian

mummy has autism like me!

Suddenly Sup Forums likes single moms

>not fapping to the thought of Natalya putting on her white ceremonial uniform and punishing you for being a disgusting Western pig

What are you, some sort of faggot

but the punishment is 20 years in Siberia with other Zeks, and not what you think

FFS don't go to Moscow for Slavic girls OR culture.
Saint Petersburg is the place you're looking for.

you're american , you probably already have the 56% or less shitty genetics , you should never reproduce so it's better to have mummy and her daughter with already good genetics than have a little version of El Ogro de las Americanas.

>implying the torture wouldn't end with a compromise that I will follow her, marry her and giver her many Slavo-Germanic babies that will become rulers of Western Europe

She is mentally ill

>etc
I missed you mummy poster. Just like I miss erbriatasposter user.

just catch the AIDs arab trash.

Tsar Nicholas II, family brutally murdered by the Communists, Tsarevich was a cripple confined to a wheelchair with excruciating hemophilia in the groin. He was shot, bayoneted several times, kicked in the face, then dispatched with two shots to the head. He was 13 years old.
Tsar Nicholas tolerated Rasputin because his wife believed the filthy Monk could cure the Tsarevich's hemophilia. Rasputin's rise and grip on the Royal Family led to a loss of confidence in a resurgent Imperial Russia, Communist Revolution, worldwide Communism, and the shenanigans underway in North Korea and Venezuela.
>it's always the women.

>the prosecutor general of the Crimea (who neither speaks nor writes english) posts pictures of herself here. All the fucking geniuses here tonight.

Then who IS posting pictures of her here?

Seriously, she looks like Anzu.

It's gonna be painful to see how quickly her looks deteriorate, as they always do with slavic females.

>Russian advertising his women
Either there is some sort of catch or you're a chick looking for citizenship

...la creatura...

What would a date with Natalya be like?

>Shows she hates bolsheviks.
suuuuure