Eromanga-sensei

Help, I think I'm becoming an Erufufag.

its only natural, she is best girl

So Sagiri is actually Tiv?

And MC wrote this anime?

>he's not a tomoefag

She's just too much of a bro to be a waifu.

I want to lick her piano bench

Welcome on board, user

There's already a thread up.

Condense your Elven shit. This is not /tg/.

>perfect and lewd housewaifu 99% of the time
>LN-writing machine 1% of the time

Elf is the best girl, it hurts that she has no chance to win the Munebowl.

Kuroneko on steroids. Does that mean she will lose that much harder? I'm not ready for this shit again.

I've got some bad news user.

She gets fucked over in volume 3 and absolutely destroyed on volume 6.

She already knows she lost but she at least attempts to get at least one fuck out of him before he grows out of his retardation

I heard that only Sagiri is actually in the MCbowl. If that's the authors way of avoiding another Oreimo, it's a shit idea.

It's pretty one-sided since the get go, it's 100% going the wincest route.

>wincest
>NBR
Pick one and only one.

>I heard that only Sagiri is actually in the MCbowl.
Pretty much, the MC only thinks about his sister. The other girls never stood a chance.
Next week he'll properly say "I love you" just to make it perfectly to everyone watching this that it's going for the incest.

MC will write Oreimo.

cute gf

DELETE THIS

I call it whatever the fuck I want.

Sagiri would become a Nekofag.

I want to kiss her and see how red see gets

>anime version
>ever following the same plot as light novels or manga
lol

It's just not a harem, and it's the most pointless show for waifu wars, it's better to just enjoy all the girls, since they are all so cute.

You are not the only one, user.

I rooted for the sister in Oreimo and thought I'd root for the sister in this one too but Elf is too superior and her light is too bright to ignore. Help me guys I won't want to go through what Nekofags did.

As long as you focus on enjoy her without rooting for her and MC together you'll be fine. She deserves better anyway

Nice falseflag there, kusonekoshitter.

You either accept your shit taste and get a satisfying ending, or choose the enlightened path and suffer with the rest of us.

>Oreimo fags brought their waifu wars to another series.
I just hope you guys at least actually like Elf and are not into her just because she's your Kuroneko substitute.

>kuroshitfags
>ever letting go
Haha, no. Watch them get pissed off again by the end of this season.

>kirinofags are the ones shitposting
Color me surprised

>her heart will inevitably get broken by faggot MC
How do I deal with this feeling?

Too meta.

Realize it's fiction and know that people like MC IRL are total failures with women.

>lol
>Still desperate and making the same mistake as before.

Scroll up fag, it's always a kuroshitfaggot bitching at Sagiri.

what same mistake? a million times the ending of an anime and the ending of a manga don't match

I thought she was already destroyed this episode and have taken the hint that he's a massive siscon (the dual nature of her flipout after reading Masamune's manuscript)

What actually happens that she gets destroyed?

Have more lovely elf to brighten your day.

What's it like to starve for good fanart?

Not as fun as starving for attention it seems.

Why are you describing elf all of the sudden?

Why do gays like to complain about this show? I've seen it a lot in other threads.

Why is this Elf so great?

Bacon bow

You don't question perfection, user, you admire it and rejoice on it.

You just know some lucky perveted mega millionaires have had JC harems like this. Lucky men.

I don't know why but i hated the first episode

man I really like elf for a few reasons.

1. I see a lot of myself in her. Even with that whole haughty 'i could never lose!' stuff she just does it because it's fun for her to act that way. And, past that first insufferable meeting, she grows a lot and actually seems like she cares.
2. I'm going to guess she isnt the type to have many friends. Not too many people could just move and pick up everything just to be near a random ass illustrator for their manga. Definitely not people with any friends back where they were at. I think more likely than not she used Eromanga as an excuse to get out of where she was.
3. The prior assumption in number 2 is only further verified by her obscure dressing. She dresses with the whole lolita style, which isnt exactly the way to social acceptance.
4. She tries really, really hard to be friends with whats his face. The brother MC, I just binged the entire fucking show and I dont know his name, thats how generic the fucker is (still like the show though.) All I know is that he looks like Kyousuke. In any case, Elf obviously is desperate for a friend. "youre leaving?" she says in a hurt way. "I made you all this food from scratch!" or "come back tomorrow and you can see me write!". No where is this made most apparent as when she does the whole "tell me why youre my fan" shit. She really just wants someone to care about her, and I think it's similar to sagiri connecting with her fans as they validate her.

A lot of people are comparing Elf to fuckin kurofags, but I dont think thats the right thing. She's a lot more like Minori from Toradora, in my opinion.

I think she's going to end up with the whole "i-it's fine that you love your sister. you should g-go for it" with that fake plastered smile before she breaks down crying.

no one who plays the piano alone nude as a way to make themselves feel better is a person who is mentally fine.

I don't even really want to bang Elf, I just want to be her friend and help her.

daww sounds like someone is in love

I'm taking this pasta.

i legit just wrote that out after watching the fourth episode :/

If there are multiple main female characters that lust after the protagonist as their main character motivation, and the romantic pursuits of them and the protagonist are the main focus of the story, then it's a harem. As much as I like the show otherwise, Elf is very much currently a haremite and her clearly not even having a chance doesn't really make things any better.

What most former oreimo readers are probably starting to realize is not that Oreimo just handled concluding the other love interests wrongly (although it did), it's that watching a girl be broken by unrequited love simply isn't an enjoyable experience. Bad harems avoid this by having heroines so disposable that people hardly care about them as individuals, and romance like Toradora knows to shield the viewer by not making the feelings of the other heroines known until the right times.

This author seems to be stuck in this weird style where he writes good characters that people care about, then devotes those characters to a doomed romantic pursuit that will just hurt everyone involved. The end result is almost sadistic in nature, although I'm sure that isn't the author's intent.

I didn't even watch or read oreimo. I know what happened because of this kind of threads.

I don't want to bang Elf either I want to make love to her in the most sweet and tender way possible.

>:/

I love imoutos and I even made Kirino my waifu but erufu is seriously the best girl in this show. That isn't to say eromanga isn't adorable, but she just can't compare to erufu, there is just no contest. Erufu is a genius 12 year old who writes masterpiece fiction that sells millions of copies, she wears extremely cute lolita dresses, and owns her own mansion. How can eromanga-sensei compete?

i can agree! I feel like she'd be really insecure, and by banging her youre ruining literally anything.

im going to go back to the whole "she dresses like lolita" thing, and that she writes a lot of romance shit that she likely has idealized visions of romance. the whole knight in shining armor dealio.

shattering that is a sin.
im not one of those shitty ass line/gaiafags who use the more weeb ones. Like >///

I really have to wonder what the Author's priorities are. I'm pretty sure Elf has had more screentime than Sagiri.

lol THIS

She can't, and she knows she can't. In the most recent ep she was panicking realizing her onii-chan was being taken by superior elf. She stopped being a bitch for a minute to win him back.

I too like Elf.

She's Kuroneko 2.0. If you start on this path, prepare for the tears

So, in other words this guy is just a talentless hack of a writter.

Because it's the same pattern. He writtes side characters that are more relatable and likable than the main heroines, then proceeds to throw them into the trash bin un the silliest yet most horrible ways.

imagine how hard it must be to love someone and basically read their confession for someone else

I dont have to imagine user

>cucked

Or maybe a sadist that enjoys making the characters, and their fans, suffering.

>Why is this Elf so great?
Because she is written to be the objectively better girl to the greater whole of society, though put into an unwinnable situation such that the niche market to whom the work is primarily marketed in its various promotional arts and magazine articles (all suitably depicted in a genial way, with bright coloring to lure in as many as possible, but invariably with subtle indications meant to signal to those of the core target audience that this is the vehicle for them) can feel validated in their outside-the-norm degeneracy and reward the publisher with as much disposable income as they can afford to sacrifice (on many assorted derivative products) for those feelings of validation being "officially sanctioned," while those who come to the work by accident, or in mistaking the work's direction (thereby forming a secondary target audience by which the publisher may profit), and rallies to the preordained loser character can thereafter contribute--in the guise of a contrived controversy that forms the essence of this type of work's "conflict"--to the vehicles larger awareness, which may by its existence result in attracting a tertiary paying readership of curiosity seekers (and subsequently, a tertiary audience when the anime airs), thereby generating even more income for the publisher.

This is why Elf is great.

It is the thinking man's fetish.

Then, does this mean that japs are masochists?

How can they seriously keep up with this guy after he thrown them off the moving bus the first time if they don't like to suffer? This guy is doing the same again and he keeps getting away with it.

By this time, this guy should be unemployed.

It's not a matter of who is more relateable. Kirino getting with Kyousuke was enjoyable, every other heroine being turned down by Kyousuke was not. These two things are not mutually exclusive whatsoever, and if you think they are then you're trapped in the bad harem mindset of actively hoping to see heroines fail (probably due to them being bad characters).

Calling the author talentless is an exaggeration, as they actually do extremely good character interactions, but they do seem to have some major shortcomings that result in rather cruel treatment of heroines in otherwise lighthearted stories. The second half of this episode was pretty hacky though.

What does she taste like?

Well, we are no different than them, we are watching this and falling in love with elf too.

Like perfection.

Sweet non-sour strawberries.

lewds

He can't keep getting away with this. I'm going to have to drop out, I can't do this again.

Strawberries.

At least last until she gets rekt.

>level 13 elf
>level 25 elf

HAH AFTER I SAW THAT CAT GIRL COVER ART I KNEW HE WAS IN ON IT!

That's a level ∞ elf.

Why does she have the ears?

eromanga is a finnish bakery that makes legendary meat pies

Elf is a genius.

>Oyari Elf
Oh my

Why did she have to be in love with the MC? She was already perfect just being a complete bro and LN colleague/rival. There was no need for it, and now it just means she's going to suffer needlessly. I like the characters too much to drop this, too. Fucking hell I'm mad.

I'm enjoying her for how she is, best girl, but despite knowing the train wreck will happen it'll still hurt.

Looks like masamune revenge's art style.

Because it's the same artist.

Faggot