New South Carolina Law Will Make It Illegal to Criticize Israel

>O SAY CAN YOU SHART
>MUH FREEDUMBS YUROPOOR U HAVE NO GUNS

jpost.com/Diaspora/Antisemitism/Delegitimizing-Israel-soon-to-be-illegal-in-South-Carolina-533515

>Gov. Henry McMaster called upon his state senate on Wednesday to pass a law that would make South Carolina the first US state to codify a universal definition of antisemitism.
>That definition would be taken from a US State Department decision in 2010 and an accompanying fact sheet that singles out demonizing, delegitimizing, and having a double-standard for Israel.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/anti-bds-legislation
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/478156/Greek-prostitutes-sex-1-40
nytimes.com/2012/11/18/world/europe/for-60th-year-germany-honors-duty-to-pay-holocaust-victims.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EtSuF-9xMGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Nn-_8IniOVk
twitter.com/TruNews/status/952005051043713026
youtube.com/watch?v=N8xtA_8awHw&t=25s
edition.cnn.com/2012/09/04/world/meast/israel-monastery-attack/index.html
twitter.com/TruNews/status/951521650092240896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The bill passed in the South Carolina House of Representatives in March by a 103-3 vote, with 115 of the 124 state representatives co-sponsoring it, but since then it has been stalled. The governor urged the bill to be passed in the state senate in time for International Holocaust Remembrance Day on January 27.

“Antisemitism has no place in South Carolina, and the passage of this bill would go a long way toward ensuring that our state and its college campuses provide a welcoming environment for those from all walks of life,” McMaster said. “I’m proud that South Carolina continues to lead the fight against antisemitic discrimination, and would ask that the Senate immediately bring this bill to the floor for a final vote, so that we may send the strongest possible message to the world.”

“Governor McMaster has rightly asked the state senate to pass the bill before Holocaust Memorial Day in honor of over six million souls who were murdered because of their Jewish ethnicity and faith,” said South Carolina state Rep. Alan Clemmons, who drafted both the anti-BDS legislation and the antisemitism bill. “Never again means passing the bill now!”

Clemmons will be honored by the Israel Allies Foundation, Knesset Christian Allies Caucus and the World Jewish Congress at their the Night to Honor Our Christian Allies event on February 15, at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in Jerusalem.

“The Israel Allies Foundation is proud to have provided key policy support for the antisemitism bill,” said Joe Sabag, US director for the Israel Allies Foundation. “We look forward to celebrating a groundbreaking public policy victory in South Carolina. As always, we are grateful to Rep. Alan Clemmons – the world’s greatest pro-Israel legislative champion.”

Defend yourselves Amerimutt kike slaves

You understand that laws that break our amendments ARE NOT laws???

This BLATANTLY breaks the first amendment. Judges will never enforce this and police will never arrest someone for this.

Fucking hell, I didn't know greeks were this dumb.

Whiter than you, Muhammad

Read the article it has already been implemented in 23 states. Go read how jewish lobbyists have been pushing for anti BDS legislation in the kike protectorate good goy mongrel shithole known as Amurica

you're a fucking idiot. i see the lightest skin niggers claiming they're white because all you idiots can think about is skin tone. the south is basically turning into south africa and you idiots won't even know it until it's too late and you're the oppressed

Did you read what I fucking wrote?

I never said it was not implemented. I said that laws that break our amendments ARE NOT LAWS.

Judges WILL NOT CHARGE ANYONE for this "crime". Police WILL NOT ARREST ANYONE for committing this "crime".

it doesn't matter, this is how sharia law becomes normal

But I'm still Whiter than Muhammad

>it doesn't matter, this is how sharia law becomes normal

But those laws are already getting implemented and are considered legal

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/anti-bds-legislation

"CHEAP SEX: Greek hookers now charging just £1.40…they'll even do it for a SANDWICH"

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/478156/Greek-prostitutes-sex-1-40

You useless lazy sand niggers.

and you probably have african, native american and whatever irish blood that you cling to to say you're white, you're just a mutt in the grand scheme of things with how the world is going hard right. you won't matter unless you are pure arab, white, asian, black

I swear, this guy is illiterate.

Nothing cheaper than a jew

Yeah a law that forbids the state from doing business with companies and institutions that boycott israel isn't an affront to free speech at all. Also making the criticism of israel a hate crime.

>muh freedumbs yuropoor!!!

Your ugly women have mustaches you son of a whore. the shithole of europe.

No, I'm 100% White

post your 23andme results

jews are universally considered the ugliest most repulsive "people" (and I use the term people very lightly) in the world

disgusting low IQ sand niggers. get sniff money from germany's ass.

haredim are mostly ugly. our women better looking than your ugly mustache whores.

Israel has gotten over 90 billion $ in reparations for the "holocaust" since the 50s. You are a literal blood sucking parasite Shlomo

nytimes.com/2012/11/18/world/europe/for-60th-year-germany-honors-duty-to-pay-holocaust-victims.html

those women are only as hot as they are white

amerifaat durrrr...

Whiter than you Shlomo

You cant critisize Israel either in the EU and you have no guns so...

nigger

ITT: A hook nosed bagel eating desert person flinging shit at a curly headed shitskinned crypto-North African.

>Southern European
>White

Its just an easier more simplified way of saying you got raped by Moors, Berbers, and Turks

You were just asking for it Tyrone Gomez Leibowitch

So? we're still a high tech country. your still a shithole poor faggots.

I want every single Evangelical Cuckservative traitor to die. To get disaster relief in my city after Hurricane Harvey, you had to pledge your allegiance to Israel. I don't understand why Evangelicals and Conservatives including my own god damned family can bend over backwards for these slimy fucking kikes.

Haha you can make a case for America's shrinking white demographic, but Greece and Italy haven't been white for hundreds of years.

Literally le 0 percent face

You might be high tech, but I'm Whiter than you, Schlomo

Still unconstitutional, the state boycotting companies because of their political stances will have lawsuits galore.

Your country literally looks worse than Cairo or Ankara. How are you spending all the gibs Amerimutts send you each year? This is just embarassing.

youtube.com/watch?v=EtSuF-9xMGQ

Sorry I don't speak ebonics or spanglish. No comprende what you are saying ese

Your state barely even functions. I'd chalk it up to the fact that your genetic line has essentially been sullied by North African and Ottoman invaders. You guys might as well just ask Erdogan to step and take you over anyways. You're basically lesser Turks.

your not. you have average IQ like arabs. because you are dumb sand niggers. ancient greeks have nothing to do with today greeks.

Sorry I don't speak constantly poor unstable country that breaks down socially every two decades language

>checks flag

*opinion discarded*

But I'm not a Greek, Goldstein

And you're not the true people of Israel. You're sitting on stolen land. Jews are the definition of a mixed race parasite living on the success and cultures of others.

I haven't seen a kike kvetch so hard since Warsaw 1939

Keep chasing that burger, seppo.

sure, dumb sand nigger...
youtube.com/watch?v=Nn-_8IniOVk

Not an argument. And the Australian flag doesn't fool me. I know plenty of you olive niggers diaspora'd hard to the land of Kangaroos and Victorian Bitter.

PAY DEBTS

And the best goy award goes to
*drum roll*
South Carolina!!!
Thanks greatest ally

Ironic because Greece's global politics is literally minuscule.

Better be irrelevant than a good goy protectorate

You fucking pathetic LOSER! You hide your flag now? You ashamed in your country that say it all. fuck off.

Strong words coming from a country in massive debt to kike bankers.

America was seduced by Jews.
Greece was fucking raped by Muzzies.
let me tell you which one is worse...

Sigh.

South Carolina is a shit hole BTW.

Welcome to America. where Evangelical white Christians do everything in their power to empower people that hate them.

Going through South Carolina is like going through a third world country. Every radio station is rap music or Christians going on and on about how we gotta defeat dem Russians and Iranians.

>pic related and example of South Carolina's shitty road system.

That fucking flag; "Im not American but I want people to think I am".

>murrican education
being literate in murrica doesn't count. you're still illiterate by global standards.

>redditor doesn't know about ID's

Both lead to similar destruction but once great civilizations like Greece and Italy (Roman Empire) are basically indicators of whats in store for America which is basically consistent never-ending mediocrity due to poor genetic stock.

-GyroMutt criticizing free speech situation in the U.S which is laughable.

-From bankrupt country which should be in Trumps shithole category. Get's BTFO by Germany on a daily basis.

- Mongolized, short, swarthy population.No resemblance to ancient greeks. Resemble kikes. Literally Le 0% meme.

-Only have "independent" country because white nations bailed them out from Turkroaches in the first place.

- Allies hand Greek Mutts Constantinople after WW1 who still manage to get BTFO by Turks again even with Western help. Greeks then deported from Anatolia.

-Country only still exists at indulgence of Turkniggers and could get Kebab'd again any day.

xtianity is a cuck religion invented by merchants for customers

>hides behind meme flag

Delete yourself.

>jpost

wew lad

hidden

>muh guns
you're parents should have exercised their first amendment when you were born. kys mutt.

Except it isn't, since Jesus condemned Jews as sons of satan. Christianity proper sees jews as their greatest enemy, and the greatest enemies of God, and the closest allies of the devil. Evangelicals love jews because heretics are diabolical and blind fools.

Jews will destroy you from the inside out like cancer, which will eventually kill you.

Muzzies will kill infidels ((us)) with rifles and knives.

"Invented by merchants", Christianity is pretty cucked these days. But they have expelled, killed, and removed more kikes then all the pagans of the world combined.

Muh Israel.

Well I don't know about that. I don't think it was invented it just arose naturally. But it sure has been used to fuck over every western nation especially in the last one hundred years or so.

I think it has to do more with the institutions than the religion its self. But of course you couldn't create a Jewish slave cult out of Shinto for example so I guess the underlying doctrines are open to heavy exploitation.

>poorest moor country in europe thinks he can talk shit

why are we even discussing this anyway, south carolina is a shit hole can we just nuke the south already.

At least the Greeks won't be reformed into the republic of Palestine in a couple years. Don't you even think of setting a foot on Europe when they chase you off.

>law that defines the definition of anti-Semitism

Big fucking deal. Hopefully this gets blown out of proportion and even liberals in college will start to hate Jews.

twitter.com/TruNews/status/952005051043713026

Yeah, nuke one of the only voting blocks preventing liberals from gaining 100% control like they have in Western Europe....rethink that shit senpai.

first second third.. no one cares mutt, just like no cares if you own a gun or not. mutts literally get swatted by their own cops.

wanna join our holiday camp mad kike? ur relatives are already here

It's always the Evangelicals the born again Christians that ruin everything.

Don't you have your own Muslim issue to be worrying about Hanz?

>critiquing something is now banned

2018 boys.

>especially in the last 100 years or so

>christian europe oppresses jews for more than 1000 years

>enlightenment era

>atheistic philosophy enlightens europe with their own intelligence

>jewish power and influence explodes as christian doctrine is constantly attacked and subverted by enlightenment ideas

hmmmm

>muh muhammed

No, in fact I do not. My country isn't hated by the entire world.

At least read some of the thread before posting, retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=N8xtA_8awHw&t=25s

Spotted the Muslim "migrant"

Gas yourself Achmed.

>twitter.com/TruNews/status/952005051043713026

1st off only the retarded people would replace the cross with the star of david, the jews hated christ and fucking got him crucified, they used witch craft solomon is an example so both sides would get triggered as shit if that ever happened
2nd Christianity should not be in israel those smug kikes hate christ and believe that there land is judaist

Zionists have vandalized Greek Orthodox churches and monasteries many times.

edition.cnn.com/2012/09/04/world/meast/israel-monastery-attack/index.html

>b-buh muh muhammed?!?!?!

Americlaps are the only mutts on this board. Nobody knows why you're even still here, speaking a European language to boot.

but the first amendment...
Why Israel? and what does it matter in America, I can understand if it was Israel, but all the way in the US? why?

He is a Christian who is speaking out against Zionism, which so many American Evangelical Christians worship as their golden calf
twitter.com/TruNews/status/951521650092240896

Jews are the ruling class of USA and mutt supremacist republicucks are their loyal minions.

>christian europe oppresses jews for more than 1000 years

While simultaneously allowing them to be the money lenders of Europe.

But yeah like I said it has more to do with the institutions. But at the same time the underlying source for modern Zionism is literally the Bible. Americans would have no reason for embracing Zionism at large if they had no use for the Bible. It represents this massive exploitable document that can be twisted in any way you want it to.

Like I said something like Shinto could never be turned into Zionism because there is nothing in it relating to Jews or Judaism at all. It's completely Japanese and has nothing to do with the Hebrews. Zionism literally couldn't exist without Christianity.

>Pretends to sleep speak for all of an American founded board

>talks like a muzzie

Bruh, you're not fooling anyone, go back to the shithole desert your belong in.

>still believes in the dem/rep meme.

You know how I know you are new here?

Good. People have been very relaxed about the loss of free speech in Europe, if America loses it too, people might start to get upset enough to actually do something about it.

I don't know why you would think this would hold up in court. If I had "fuck Israel" on my twitter page, and then I went to college, and they said "omg, you're antisemitic, get out". The only thing that "law" would do, we change who I take to court. I wouldn't be able to sue the school, because it's a law on the books. I would have to take the State to court and a judge would rule it's unconstitutional. Then my name would be in law books forever, and if anyone else ever got in trouble for the same thing or close to the same thing, they would use my court case as a reference to say "this is unconstitutional".