Ask a Jew anything, Goyims

Ask a Jew anything, Goyims.

Did you do it?

Is it true you eat babies?

What is your favorite pop-tart flavor?

Can I have my foreskin back?

How do i make my wife orgasm?

Yes.

Some Jewesses with fertility problems eat baby foreskin as a magical medicine, so I guess it's true in a way.

You can restore it. In the Hellenistic period some Judeans did it.

Why the small hat? It's not gonna protect you from the elements.

Why do you want to destroy the west? How is it beneficial to you that every white country goes down the drain

Do many Jews believe in goyim conspiracy theories privately (Jews did 9/11, holocaust fake) but just put on a mask for the goyim?

fuck you piece of shit

It's for religious reasons, it started as a way to stand out from Christians who take off their hats in the Church, it has nothing to do with practical considerations.

You're confusing Jews with Israelis. It's self-explanatory.

Goyim will believe anything.

Here have some sage, juden.

do you live out of a shipping container on the side of the west bank shooting any palestinians that come near you?

>Some Jewesses with fertility problems eat baby foreskin as a magical medicine, so I guess it's true in a way.

W-what??

How do you feel, being a Khazarian mutt instead of a real Jew?

It's not an Ashkenazi thing, it's common among Arab Jews.

Genes have no importance in determining Judaism. Besides Ashkenazim are genetically closer to the Israelites than most Arab Jews anyway.

why do you like death and faggots so much?
guess the haunting of the 60,000 jews that died in work camps still has favorable memories.
all the assfucking and the jew family members killing each other for schecks and interment pleasure?

Where can I find a redhead jewess?

How do you see the future of the world 1000 years from now?

How do you live with yourself?

Does israeli loves asian men? Im thinking about finding love in israel but your women have to convert into islam first.

Also, what does jews think about muslim?

Not in Israel. They're very rare. Pure Ashkenazim are a small minority now.

There will be a single cabal ruling the world using all the technological advancements.

There are Arabs Jewesses marrying Muslim men, it's not that uncommon.

>Goyims.
goy = singular
goyim = plural

whew

>They're very rare

If you guys do manage to exterminate whites, then what? You don't think the blacks will keep up the infrastructure of the US, do you?

Ready to spit blood and die under they 'goyish' boot again , golem ?

Fucking kek

ask an american with a proxy anything

>>>Arabs Jewesses marrying Muslim men, it's not that uncommon.
It true then .
Israel being called an apartheid state is bullshit.
Have the ones making the claim even seen an apartheid state?

what do isrealis think of americans?

Are you blind? Murrijews are interbreed with you like crazy.

It'll be an Arab country in 2 generations, it's simple math.

I'm talking about european israelis (pic related).

Is it hard to marry a european - israeli women?

top bantz
also, how much jew gold do you have?

Jews are so based. Why can't you guys just save us from these Muslims already? Pathetic Europeans always need help from outsiders

When will you stop interfering with political affairs of European countries ?

How does it feel to be physically inferior?

>{they} want to remove kebabs for good
>Muslims want to remove {them} and if allowed, would purge europe of lefties for good.
I'm conflicted

If the jews controlled Hollywood and the US media, why then did you start selling off studios to the Chinese? Why would you give up the power to shape opinion? Do you not see that even if the Chinese goals currently line up with yours, eventually they will turn Hollywood on you as well?

Why do ashkenazis and greeks have similar dna

These are Russian Israelis, they don't assimilate so well and are even Orthodox Christians and Israeli neonazis (kek).

how does it feel when a paramilitary (Hezbollah) is stronger then usa supported idf

Why can't you all just go to Israel? Stop fucking with other countries, go home, you've earned it.

Are there any circassians in your nation?

We have our much bigger Muslim problem, we have 20% Muslims, and that's without annexing territories.

How does it feel to be mentally inferior?

Look at Europe, you're still doing very well.

Italians, not Greek. Roman empire citizens converted to Judaism before Christianity was all the rage.

They don't have nukes, dummy.

Do you truly believe in and love God? Would you do anything to make him happy? If so, why continue to oppress the non-Jewish Arabs?

There's no faith or emotion in Judaism, personal faith was only later imported from Christianity, but it's still not central to Judaism.

>implying that russian are not european
wew lad

>israeli neonazi
A'ight im planning on marrying a jew, thanks user

don't move op

I've heard that before but it does not make sense to me. How can you believe in God but not have faith? And if not emotion, then what is the religion centered on, reason?

What do you think of the Scots and Scotland and Presbyterianism? Is there room for an alliance of mutual understanding?

Yahweh helps Jews kill goyim all the time in the Old Testament. Why would he care about them oppressing the non-Jewish Arabs?

>How can you believe in God but not have faith?
It's centered among practices. It's the same as pagans burning an offering to appease the Gods.

We don't believe anything of importance exists outside of Israel.

Actually God commanded to dispossess all the Goyim of the land.

Call me strange, but I believe those were isolated events rather than general. It simply does not make sense to me for God to act in that way, being all that He is.

You say that as though it's unique to your nation

That in no way answers why Jews are selling off Hollywood to the Chinese. Youare a bot.

>Italians
so jews are literally italians before they got nigged up

>selling off Hollywood to the Chinese
im a jew but this i think this is good

more anime

No it's with Greeks I saw that graph too 2 days ago, how you explain this KIKE?

Thought it said burger strike for a few seconds.

Khazars are absolutely not israelites. Palestinians are more israelite than you clowns.

Some Jews in Europe even mixed with Slavs in the 16th century.

Never heard of that before.

But they're Muslims.

Religiously they're muslims, but, genetically they're israelites.

Why do you liars claim that sabaoth is the creator of all that exists when in reality he's just a deity?

Me neither, not sure I saved it lemme try find

OF COURSE YOU DID IT

What's your plan for Syria? I know you've tried to subvert ISIS, maybe rebrand them as an anti-Iranian movement to get US support for them again.

How does it feel that the far-right and far-left both vehemently hate you and that if anyone of that ilk gained power your state's days would be numbered as US and western support would slip away. What a tight-rope you walk. Trump cucks for you, and you lucked out there, but you haven't subverted media or hollywood to help him. A far-left bds shilling progressive will be the death of Israel not far right ethnonationalists.

The neo-cons and neo-libs are dead and so is the most secure form of Israeli Zionist globalism, both sides firmly in bed and cashed up by rich jews. I wonder what the future holds, as more extreme political movements have their day in the sun.

kek big bants juden

only kosher movements pls

jews excell at math, science, literature, physics, and of course, grade A delusional thinking. gods chosen people - no important scientific figures, no genetic homogeneity or origin point, no important military leader, no major battles, no military tradition, no lasting or important empires, no physical prowess, you guys are a bunch of sissies. you people are plagues, the best you fags can come up with is usurping the achievements of others via genetic ambiguity and socialette science nepotism. gassed and op kys for larping as a kike

If you want to destroy the white race then how come you have niggers fuck white women instead of doing it yourselves?

I thought jews were smart, explain this to me.

Do Jews consider goyim as inferior for religious reasons or for genetical reasons?

it's probably more likely a minor form of civil war will happen in the US, that's still not good for Israel. A weak US is a weak Israel.

Why would you starve yourselves in prison? Stupidest shit I ever heard. I'd be all over that barbecue.
>you gon hook a nigga up or what?

>NO TO TRUTH
goyim really are simpletons

Am I an anti-semite for hating George Soros?

OK found, explain this KIKE

You are a true golem indeed, and you are OUT from our West, heading for your shithole soon, before you get hanged?

I'm a traditional christian antisemite seeking a jewish wife, preferably with big tits.

What are my chances?

have you done any other funny shit to pakis lately?

What level are you on atm?

Serious question: when do you think the Third Temple will be constructed?

for reality reasons

ol' georgie has bad politics but he's not evil. you shouldn't hate him but i don't think you're antisemitic for it. maybe a bit unbalanced.

>thinking an fairy tale explains the current state of affairs
proving my point here, goy

If I convert to Hebraism can I go to live in Israel and marry a Jewesse?

good riddance, filth.

Can i get milkers, please?

Why do the kikes hate white people and europeans ?

um ashkenazi jews are georgian. original jews are basically arabs
>WE

KIKES are no fairytale, golem. They are a wicked bunch of dwarves to be crushed from our peaceful orderly societies.

>Goyims

>How does it feel to be mentally inferior?
I wouldn't say mentally superior.
You ashkenazim kikes have the same IQ than white euros, still your mentality, your ethno-centrism, your trickery, your solidarity is way better than ours.

Your intelligence as a group, as a tribe is way better than anyone else in the world.

Poland

Legit question. Solomon comes back from the grave and walks into Israel today and asks you, "Where is my Temple?" what do you reply?

>autistic storybook morality
ha! can you imagine

>You ashkenazim kikes have the same IQ than white euros
nope, roughly a standard deviation higher.

I kinda always wondered about this. Can a person BECOME a Jew? Like, a fully fledged member of the fraternity? I know its technically possible, if very difficult, to convert to Judaism, but will that make other Jews consider you as one of their own?

My theory is that without the blood,you'll always be a goy to the Jew.

Bullet or Gas?

Don't suck the enemy Frenchy, you forget don't hold an ounce of truth in them, they're made of a bunch of lies and have zero Logos.

Diamonds every time. Man, the jewess has some next level milkers.

Looks like the khazar fag has abandoned his thread. Good riddance.