Is there a similarity between the Roman Empire and America?

The Roman Empire fell apart eventually. Is America doomed to go the same way given its strong degenerate tendencies (sex parties, drugs, homosexuality etc.).

>degenerate tendencies
you ask as if it's not the case already

They were both ruled by Africans?

USA - Roman Empire comparison is literally a normie meme.
If you want to compare the USA to an empire from antiquity, look at the Athenian Empire of the 5th Century B.C.

Wtf kind of retarded ass question is this. Literally look at every civilization EVER and you'll find that they're all gone for one reason or another. This shits like asking if you might die someday, the answer obviously is... NO SHIT SHERLOCK! Jesus christ wtf r u taught in history class ffs

i would say the US is probably going to have a similar fate to the roman empire it would be cool to see the US brake off in to little countries with different languages and cultures like it happened in Europe :^)

imagine that germans were conquered (not personal) probably the empire would never have fallen,europe would have became as stable as china ,and there wont be any enemy capable of defeating it

the muslim would have been exterminated and turk easily repelled

The Founders didn't think so. They placed the most important part of the Nation on land fro an estate in Maryland called Rome on the Tiber Creek and named it the Capital including the Capital Hill named after the Capitoline Hill.
All coincidence I'm sure, it was never with the intention of making America the New Rome.

If the Thirty at Athens had wanted to impose laws,
or if all the Athenians delighted in tyrannous laws,
surely those laws should not be held to be just for that reason?

Cicero

Nope, Roman was smarter than Amerimongrel

Roman was smarter than europoor

Yes

>letting illegal immigrants in
>letting minorities take important positions
>welfare state
>inflation
>burgeoning state bureaucracy
>constant military operations in other countries
>degeneracy

>imagine that germans were conquered (not personal) probably the empire would never have fallen,europe would have became as stable as china ,and there wont be any enemy capable of defeating it
The forests were too dense. This is honestly the reason Romans could not capture Germania. Also, Roman law was way too barbarian for Germanics. Romans required capital punishment and cutting off hands of thiefs etc. Germanics just used fines like handing over sheep etc. to punish people and set on resocializing people.

Right now to me the U.S. most closely resembles the Roman Republic during the rise of the Gracchi, who for us are Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders. Carthage (the USSR) is well behind us and now the oligarchs' rule is finally beginning to fray as the state falls victim to its own success. Slavery (conquered barbarians for Rome, Central Americans and Pacific Rim sweatshops for the U.S.) has caused wages to drop and employment to dry up for the native populace, the plebs are growing restless and now they have tasted real power via the populist candidates who have challenged the entrenched oligarchy for control.

It is a romantic notion to wish to see the inevitable rise of our American Caesar but I still believe he is far off (thankfully, because there will likely be great upheaval as he consolidates power). Trump won't be him, but he is a harbinger of the man to come.

Thats nonsense.The Roman Empire was conquered in real battles.
In the US the jews opened the gates and the shitskins come without a fight.We could crush them any moment if we want to.

It's time to let go of the degeneracy meme. Rome's citizens celebrated in the comfort of a safe society.

Barbarians fell Rome, and immigration is the modern equivalent.

Well a paralel is that the fall started when citizenship was granted almost to anyone and was no longer a privilege but a right....

Yes there are plenty of parallels between the Roman Empire and modern western civilisation, and therefore lessons to be learned.

Maybe. It's important to remember that Rome was on its last last leg and dying of degenerate shit, but experienced a revival when a dictator took control from the corrupt senate and higher born shits.

>In the US the jews opened the gates and the shitskins come without a fight
That's how the decline started in Rome too. Minus the part about the Jews tho

Yes and this is natural way, this is how every great empire fall.

>imblying Rome didn't have a Jewish problem

They had Jews in the middle-east, sure, but they crushed them pretty relentlessly

Where do you think they went after Palestine was crushed?

Yeah, I know how the diaspora started. I'm pretty sure there were no Jews in high positions in Rome... Although now that I think about maybe it would be good to check

Multi cultural. Polytheistic / religous freedom. World's largest military. Faces of ceasar/leaders on mint/coinage. Eagle as an adopted symbol . #1 export is waste/trash. Both had a senate. Both #1 trade nations. Portion of political elite were pedophiles. Both share the same architecture. See Rome and DC. District of Columbia. Columbia was a Roman Goddess. See statue of Liberty=Columbia . Continuously at war. Overseas slave labor destoyed middle class. Colloseums and the games , see stadiums and proffesional sports. Both have 3 branches of government