White births a US majority again. Reverses trend

The non Hispanic white birth rate in America has staged a near miraculous comeback, and was a majority of live births in 2016. This reverses a decade long decline. This is from the latest National Center for Health Statistics report.

The report's Table 2 Births by race and Hispanic origin of mother, claims that of the 3,941,109 births in 2016, some 2,054,564 were "white" nonHispanic.

The Hispanic birth rate-one of the biggest drivers of the nonwhite population explosion-has fallen substantially.

The 56% meme is false. 2016 census data shows: white alone at 61.3%. Hispanic at 17.8%. Black at 13.3%. People who reported white, but may be mixed with: Italian, Irish, Arab, etc represent 76.9%

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/RHI825216#viewtop
occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf

Map of counties with white populations of 90% or more

2015 Pew Research: white minority counties

2010 US Census map of ancestry by county.

What you accept as White is not considered White anywhere else. You will always be a mixed race NIGGER! Enjoy AIDS and gangbanging faggot

Sweden? Really? kek

And you fags criticize tinder

>La cretura

Am I allowed to indulge in my fantasies of becoming the gf now?

Not so fast asshole. I'm a new England potato nigger and I'm whiter than you could be in your wildest dreams. Start saving for Mohammeds Jizwa money.

>gu-guys we're not le 56% were le 61% HAHAHA YUROPOORS

I think the point is the birthrate. The birthrate is reversing. And 61 is better than 56. Even if its just a little

>Italian
>Mixed

You are not letting this go, aren’t you? It is funny how a bunch of mutts are calling real Europeans non white.

Yeah, I hear you. I think its just left over old stuff. Nobody thinks that way now.

No fate but the one you make

"I can't stop fapping over false superiority and sucking nigger dick"

I dont discriminate, here’s a huwhite one just for ((( you )))

Lurk more newfag

You can have sommadat huwhite dick too

Yeah, we all know what counts for 'white' in the US, stop LARPing as Europeans please, it is embarrassing.

>yfw the US has more muzzies than Sweden.

>o] 15
so the corpse twitched

This is not true. (((They)) are pushing this so white people will stop having kids

You all gotta realise. The "planet's full, don't have kids" is ENTIRELY spouted by soyish 40-somethings WHO ALREADY HAVE KIDS.

Them and clueless millennials who themselves are growing up now and realising they want kids.

>Hi Spain
Good point, "white" is subjective in the states.

>Hi Spain
Good point through. "White" is a subjective term in the states

>majority of the population is the majority of the births
>"wow! its a miracle"

wh*Teoids are finished

>Reverses trend
that won't happen, we are white not cockroaches like mudslimes and niggers

what else can they do tho

We just had 3 chads in the past 2 years and another expected. Keep your quiver full, race war is coming.
Breed like our race depends on it.