Rebekah shelton died

Big brother star rebekah shelton who is transgender died
It's so sad rebekah shelton died. Tell all your friends

The tweet is real and was not generated it has a tick so it's authenticated so yeah tell the world because this so wouldn't upset her because she's so not alive anymore ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5261821/Rebekah-Shelton-not-dead-says-hack.html
google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=99nc5uzZr54&ved=0ahUKEwjwlIqj6NTYAhUBDMAKHc7DBWoQwqsBCEkwCg&usg=AOvVaw2l7OzSSkB8r-yg452ikqdi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MTF or FTM tranny?

I only have two questions.
1. Was she hot?
and
2. Is her body still warm?

She's not dead her account was hacked

both

I dont know her and i dont care.

MTF and still warm

Yum, lemme at her!

Yea she's dead the tweets time stamp and date proves this so spread the word because spreading the word helps a lot

No idea who this person was, but why do people think it's a good idea to take drugs in Dubai?

idk

>tranny
>dies in Dubai

Yeah, "she" took an overdose and "accidentally walked off a building"

Kek

Sure it was it totally wasn't a tranny attention whoring.

Shocking. And to think there was like a 55% chance that this wouldn't happen.

>overdose
drug or cock?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5261821/Rebekah-Shelton-not-dead-says-hack.html

Sadly, her lungs filled with semen

what a faggot.

It still is.

I didn't know that you could overdose on antidepressants.
That seems depressing

kek

She overdosed on smuggled xanax which she brought in to Bubai illegally

You can buy OTC synthetic opioids there too.

>German
>Retarded
Dubai is the pinnacle of degeneracy.

Trannies are proof positive of evil forces working against western society.

They have absurdly low life expectancies too, between the inevitable transmission of AIDS in their hypersexual degenerate lifestyles, the abuse of hard drugs and the ever present awareness, at least subliminally, that their existence is an affront to the natural order and no matter how they dress up or rationalize their actions, they have permanently mutilated their bodies because of their mental illness and are at best some kind of vaguely humorous circus freak / cautionary tale.

She could be dead. Her account could've been been hacked to claim she is not dead.

That is exactly what happened and the hacker posted a lame video of his girlfriend who clearly is a real woman to cover it up her death.

Drop dead fred

>reality TV star
>can afford to go to Dubai
>embracing mental Illness
Why should I be sympathetic again?

checked

She wanted to be a hero

Being insane is a choice and we have to respect that, it's the only way they will be themselves

Jesus christ that's rough.

So a crazy dude killed himself. Why is this news?

>Nobody pays for themselves on trips to Dubai

Oh, you sweet, naive summer child.

She took a toxic arab turd on her chest.

Video of how she lost her vaginity
google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=99nc5uzZr54&ved=0ahUKEwjwlIqj6NTYAhUBDMAKHc7DBWoQwqsBCEkwCg&usg=AOvVaw2l7OzSSkB8r-yg452ikqdi

Iaintclickinthatshitnigga.jpeg

This pic convinces me that trannies are just fags who don't want to embrace their faggotry. He clearly wants to take dick, you can see it in his face, so how can he do so without being a fag? "Abloo bloo I could take all the socially acceptable dick I wanted if only I was a gril :("

So we have devolved from political E-celebs to straight up reality tv star celebs?

I found pix

Good riddance

literallywho.giff

Rodrigo Lopes before surgery

Big head