Is Islam as much of a peaceful religion as the leftists claims?

Is Islam as much of a peaceful religion as the leftists claims?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=yZ-iq_dpi9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To muslims, yes, to anyone else, no

Just remind them that Muhammad was a literal war lord with a 9 year old for a wife.

Lurk more

Leftists are not fans of Islam. Leftists despise all religions, but particularly the most repressive one, Islam.

muslims that live in croatia are peacful westerners
its not about islam, but about rapefugees who would be disgusting savages even if they had any other religion

Bait thread. OP is CTR.

I'd wager there at least a few poopy boners in there

No hook, no bait.

My entire family is left-cucks/
They despise my love for Trump.

How can I explain the reality of Islam to them?

Quote the Qur'an at them.

Muslim here, it depends on what you mean by "peacful" and what sects of Islam you're talking about :

-During peace time, Muslims aren't allowed to force or wage war against other countries, you can only do that if they attacked you first or there was a big threat

the most savage Islam sect is Wahhabism, which influenced tons of young men during these times, and the leader of this sect is Saudi Arabia, they have strong propaganda in Arab countries.

Wahhabism technically, is that Islam is the only real religion and everyone who is not a muslim should be forced or beheaded and women are lower than animals and laws only apply on poor people.

Personally I'm Sufi, and Sufism in short, is to get close to Allah by loving
check out Jalad din Ru'mi he is a great influencer :

"On the seeker’s path, wise men and fools are one.
In His love, brothers and strangers are one.
Go on! Drink the wine of the Beloved!
In that faith, Muslims and pagans are one. "

small note that during golden age of Islam, the Arabic empire was Sufi and every single scientist was a Sufi Muslim.

Why not Zoidberg?

never watched it, looks too cratoonish to me

Okie, I won't behead you friend see you in squishy paradise :)

just remember to be a good man to meet me

Nice post. Sufis also produced great literature

I wemembers

If we look at the officially sanctioned barbarity in Muslim majority countries we can come to one of two conclusions. Islam is a religion of peace but fails to prevent such barbarity and therefore is useless. Or Islam supports this barbarity and therefore Islam is useless.

That's simply not true, leftists and kikes consider mudslimes useful idiots that can kill/rape an incumbent christian population. Problem is that their plan seems to backfire if you believe the news about antisemite attacks in Europe.

Saudis are kike agents, and thus Islam mostly turned into a kike tool right now, while those moslems who are nor comply with Saudi kikery are attacked constantly, Iran is most notable example.

All monotheistic religions are violent. And Islam is the purest version of monotheism.

real the quron

the difference between muslims and Christians is that muslims believe God wants them to take revenge for Him whereas Christians believe God will take His own revenge. Let thank sink in.

If you don't believe in any religion, it may be difficult for you to understand the degree at which one may be a zealot for their beliefs but try to empathize being raised fundamentalist muslim...believing oneself to be an agent of God that takes revenge for whatever islam deems haram.

Ok, here's a mild redpill for beginners:
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

>the difference between muslims and Christians is that muslims believe God wants them to take revenge for Him whereas Christians believe God will take His own revenge. Let thank sink in.

What's your source ?

" VERILY, those who have attained to faith [in this divine writ], as well as those who follow the Jewish faith, and the Christians, and the Sabians [49] -all who believe in God and the Last Day and do righteous deeds-shall have their reward with their Sustainer; and no fear need they have, and neither shall they grieve.[50]" - 2:62

>Ok, here's a mild redpill for beginners:

Literally everyone knows that guy, and he's just a real life shitposter

Islam is only peaceful when a nation is 100% Islamic, and even then it's really not.

>Muslim here
If you were so enlightened as you think you are, you would no longer be Muslim.

But you are not.

You jump to defend a shitty ideology, a medieval manual for conquest and oppression.

Go make love to a goat, mister Mooslime intellectual.

I still know how to make wooden spikes.

>left-cucks/
>explain the reality of Islam

youtube.com/watch?v=yZ-iq_dpi9A

>What's your source
Stop the Taqiya-ing bullshit.

We know about the "peaceful" quotes, ok?

They are superseded by the later "must kill all infidels" quotes.

OP, this is what I'm talking about: if two passages from the Quran seem to be in conflict, the last one has priority.

So, peaceful stuff that gets quoted when Mooslimes want to seem nice is actually invalidated by later stuff that says "kill all infidels".

Because Mohammed was "peaceful" at first when he was a weak loser, then went all the way into kill mode later when he started having military success.

The doctrine of islam is a complete shitfest where everything overrules everything else and you can use any bullshit verse to justify any of your bullshit
Its just a huge scam mohammed used to become a warlord and do whatever the fuck he wants, its a bigger scam than the catholics selling tickets to heaven
I mean they have a verse where youre not allowed to visit the guy unless he invites you over for lunch, and then you have to gtfo without chatting because hes shy, think it was 33:53

Islamâ„¢ has not been marketed correctly.
Death cults inc. have given all religion(s) a bad name
> knights Templar = burned as heretics
The cult of death is ancient and universal