So where does Liberalist™ fall on the political compass? Is it dead center?

So where does Liberalistâ„¢ fall on the political compass? Is it dead center?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LP41IK91_qA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Under useful idiot

upper left. Russia would be a good home for liberalist.

About there.

Liberals want more government. Upper left is only answer.

/thread

Americans have an extremely distorted view of rightism vs leftism. Allow me to share the more moderate, unbiased European view.

Are you fucking retarded?

I think you are for trusting a shitty meme like politicalcompass.com

But classical liberalism is about small government. Classical liberalism is just a moderate version of right-libertarianism.

The only answer, its just the TRUE CENTRIST

Centrism is the new counter-culture. Centrism is the new punk rock.

no. i am i libertarian that voted for and still supports trump. i'm for the wall. i'm for slamming the door on future immigration and deporting everyone holding a green card. i'm for the legalization of recreational marijuana. i'm for homedistilling for ones personal use. i'm for cutting off all foreign aid. i'm for auditing the federal reserve, imprisoning their board, confiscating their wealth and disbanding it. and i'm for exporting all habitual criminals to australian penal colony. pic very related

this meme needs to die

Nice Digits.

>supporting Trump
>against immigration
>pro-deportation

you aren't a libertarian

>Classical liberalism is just a moderate version of right-libertarianism.
Absolutely not. "Classical liberalism" is BLM, LGBTQ+ with small government.

>b-but i identify as a libertarian don't you oppress me

there are different factions within the libertarian party. should libs gain control of both houses (ya - riiiiight) there will still be the infighting of current dems/repubs over these issues

This map is not so good since it only has an economic and authoritarian/libertarian axis.

The issue at stake is modern feminism, race relations, the culture war etc. don't fall on either axis. It is partially authoritarian as the government has to enforce these ideas or not, but even a very authoritarian economic liberal may not support these movements.

I am one such person. I am liberal but not progressive.

"Classical liberalism" as in John Locke or Jefferson were hard-line against centralization, combined with actual low regulation and white nationalism.
Soygoy of Mossad has nothing to do with them. He is "classical liberal" as in Clinton 1992 supporter.

>I'm too afraid to pick a side
- The Belief

Who said anything about the libertarian party? By definition libertarians are not in favor of forced deportation. The two are completely antithetical.

>By definition
youtube.com/watch?v=LP41IK91_qA

thats a big dot

libertarians are in favour of property rights
this includes the right to forcibly exclude people from your property

Liberalist is a broad term.

>Informing myself on politics is too hard, but I still want to feel above those that do
>GUIZE I'M A CENTRIST!