Americans please stop for the love of god, we're reaching 49%

Americans please stop for the love of god, we're reaching 49%

I don't get why people racemix. Why don't they just adopt if they are so cucked that they hate their own genetics?

How do I get a 56% American gf?

I have a theory that 30% of the reason that this show is popular is because they got a weird faced kid. Just like all good 80s movies.

america what the fuck

The child has a condition called cleidocranial dysplasia, you idiots.

its called american heritage

aka muttmorphia

>implying that you look like one of those Chads
you mongoloid

I'm 100% she's racist and hates her nigger mother, but too afraid to say it

Why do goblins have these weird eyes ?

Well as someone who's travelled the States, I can tell you that there's no way in hell that (((USA))) is 56% white. If I had to make an accurate guess I'd say it's about 42% white. Burgers just need to own what they are, them pretending that they're still a white country is like a fat guy claiming to be "big boned".

Like this...

US is only 30 % white. Most american posters are probably non white.

Visit outside of the big cities, it's a shock desu.

I grew up rural as fuck, easily 95% white.

Then I moved to a city for university and I was a minority as a white male in STEM (which surprised me because everyone said I'm supposed to be over represented)

They gave 56% face an official name now?

Kek, she's actually quite pretty desu. Would go out with/10

An all time favourite. Thanks user.

A race mixed child still has your genetics dumb arse.

Fuck it
Please post rare strangers mutts

She is complaining about nothing.

hey my meme is still being posted

I've said it before & I'll say it again, the kid in that webm definitely has autism.

dont be racist

What the fuck causes that face? Is it fetal alcohol syndrome?

Yeah I do look more like the Eastwoods than that 56% half-nigger. The obvious take from the picture is that your son will not look like his father when racemixing, you éediot.

They have less though. A random 100% Finnishh child on the street would have more genes in common with me than my half-black son.

>pidorashka

>called cleidocranial dysplasia, you
no I'm pretty sure it's called el Atrocidad Monstro Americano

Of all the PokeMongrels
This special one is my favorite
I giggle like a little bitch everytime I see it
Even though I probably have collected them all

I wouldn't be so quick to judge beady. It's obvious that they got it from you first.

I'm in STEM and there's like no niggers, probably less than 1%, not exagerating

disguise doggo

I saw my mongrelfu on a Fios commercial the other day
He was so cute with his lisp. Playing online with his diverse friends. Calling one of them garbage...lol

>Italians are white

Yeah, same actually, over 4 years at a large university, I saw literally 2-3 black students in my major. But, the majority was still not white males, tons of white females, asian males, asian females, arabs/indians of both genders. White males were probably ~30% if I had to guess.

Lots of rich chinks, pajeets and Arabs in other words. Maybe a few AA niggaz.

And in the real world, we know they're worthless for the most part.

she actually isn't, it just sounds like that.
She is complaining about the thing Sup Forums warns about in the dangers of racemixing. Mutts don't feel like they belong, they see they don't look like their parents. And growing up that causes a lot of psychological problems, humans evolved to be in groups.
And don't get me wrong, mixed ethnicity marriages are the same way in Europe, but racemixing is far worse since you don't even look like your parents.

lol nailed it