Britain YES

>The British Army has been slammed for bowing to “political correctness”
>after spending £1.6 million on a campaign engaging with gender and racial identity politics and encouraging troops to be more emotional.

>In promotional videos, voiced by serving soldiers, recruits ask: “Can I be gay in the Army?”, “Do I have to be a superhero?”, and “What if I get emotional in the Army?”

>In another, a Muslim soldier explains how the Army has allowed him to practice Islam, but Christian soldiers are not given the same reassurance in the campaign.

breitbart.com/london/2018/01/10/british-army-recruitment-campaign-targets-gender-diversity-islam-tells-troops-cry/

>Gen Sir Nick Carter, the Chief of the General Staff, defended the new approach, saying society was changing and (((((the Army’s traditional pool of white young men was shrinking))))), forcing it to reach out to a much broader base.

>One retired senior officer, Maj Gen Tim Cross, said he was in favour of recruiting from a broader base, but stressed they must be able to deliver high-intensity fighting power capable of "duffing up the Queen's enemies".

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/10/new-softer-army-recruitment-ad-neglects-main-group-people-interested/

I guess the joke about muslim migrant shock infantry wasn't far from the truth. Literally teaching war and arming the invaders.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/tiananmen-square-massacre-death-toll-secret-cable-british-ambassador-1989-alan-donald-a8126461.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Vr8sAcrqaO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lolol we are getting to a point where the military will turn on the western nations and allow the middle eastern countries to invade.

Most of these immigrants never integrate and always see themselves as middle eastern.

>British army

Those fucking pussies? They were selling their boi pussies to arabs in Iraq. I remember one nigger british slut who was paying for raping his anus.

LMAO

Who cares, the worthless faggots have no real army anyway. They can't much fuck up nothing

>more muslims and fags out on the front lines, first to get shot

Britsh army is beeing fucked by their own people back home now too

I was concerned about the nukes the caliphate will have once the migrants take over France and Britain, but then it dawned on me the US would never allow it and those weapons will be confiscated or destroyed. Still a lot of conventional weapons, but we sae in Syria arabs can't fight. The Polish army will roll over them in the Reconquista 2.0

>whites wont fight for a system that despises them
>"I know! Let's get Muslims! They love bombing the ME because America said so!"

The millitary is just another leftist institution. There's a thinking among conservatives and Sup Forums types that the army is somehow "masculine" and "right-wing". "Go join the army, they will teach you to become a real man!" This is a relict of the 1920s and 1930s Europe (specifically Germany), when most institutions had already turned left wing and progressive. Of course the millitary, as it is an order of men that is based on honour, blood and loyalty, took slightly longer to corrupt. That's why the millitary was still traditionalist. But it was a relict of the old imperial regime.

This is probably why 1930s fascism manifested itself through militarism so much. The millitary culture was still traditionalist/right wing. And the judiciary system was good as well. In Charlotessvile happened in the 1930s, it would be the antifa communists getting the long prison sentences, and /ourguys/ would probably get little to nothing. "Boys will be boys". Of course the current judiciary system has a massive left wing bias. So that will never work.

No task is too big for the left, and the millitary now is just another left wing institution. They should have the same reputation as gender studies proffesors - as in they're SJW lunatics.

>pic
Pretty much every user-facing system that can't be allowed fail runs Windows XP. Military, hospitals etc. The US army still apparently uses MS-DOS for some things.

>the military industrial complex is made up of radical death-squads
I wish. At this point it's a joke. The royal navy is completely downsizing and putting more emphasis on reservists while firing a lot of older sailors before they can get their pension. Our army is shit but it's not for the reasons mentioned by this leftist filth propaganda.

Whiter than you, Your Royal Highness.

>making loads of disgruntled military men

What an awesome idea for a government to have.

>but Christian soldiers
>Christian
>soldiers
Oxymoronic in this context.

Tone-deaf jaded lefties, everyone knows British soldiers today are more like Hessians than anything else. Rented men only in it for their mates and the pay.

The British army once ruled the world.

Sad! Every country has it's peak and then falls. My country once dominatwd European polotics along with the Frankish and Byzantine Empires. Nowadays we are nobody.

Things change. Top nations fall and are replaced by upstarts to only repeat the cycle.

>saying society was changing and (((((the Army’s traditional pool of white young men was shrinking))))),
oy vey, how could this be happening?

You mean Royal Navy.

>banish macho image
>want sexual diversity
>focus on Islam, the male centered religion that promotes macho/sexist views

Brilliant move!

and with the populace completely declawed and monitored in every way imaginable what do they have to fear? Nothing.

The minority in power can never pacify the majority fully. If SHTF numners matter most.

Military would have been a better word but nonetheless its army were the governors of its territory.

Numbers*

I'm a fucking phone poster apologies

An army of snowflakes, homos, and muslims. This should end well.

Luckily white men still have the keys to the nukes.

Bomb Africa and the entire middle East China India and problem solves

Why don't you want to put Africa isolated and throw all but whites there.
Watch them kill eachother in helicopters?
Or on the tv.
It will be a good show.
Eventually make them pray to the white man.
The ones who do will be given food.
Once.

Because muuh feels will be hurt

>I guess the joke about muslim migrant shock infantry wasn't far from the truth. Literally teaching war and arming the invaders.

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/tiananmen-square-massacre-death-toll-secret-cable-british-ambassador-1989-alan-donald-a8126461.html

>In unflinching detail, Sir Alan told London that the “atrocities” against thousands of pro-democracy protesters in and around Beijing’s Tiananmen Square had been coordinated by the 27 Army of Shanxi Province, whose troops he described as “60 per cent illiterate and called primitives”.

Really gets your noggin joggin'

t. slavshit subhuman whose historical pasttime is to get fucked by turks, germans and lose everything ever

What a bunch of fags

Can confirm, I used to do IT for one of our government departments and everything was running on Windows Server 2003 and Win XP.

>Britcucks criticizing anything about the US from this point forward

I might join.
I wouldn't mind joining a death squad and shooting some pakis in the back.

yeah defend your shitty untermensch genes tundranigger

its over, nobody likes you, nobody ever will

and in the next big one, the genocide will finish up this time.

>yeah defend your shitty untermensch genes tundranigger

Chill out bro, you're still 56% white, quite a decent result. At least some of your male ancestors could handle that desire to bang Tanishas and Gabrielas.

Russia won't exist by 2050.

That's all the panic you need, slavshit.

Mr Batchelor told the Daily Mirror that the Revolutionary Guards stole his iPod music device, and that he "cried and cried like a baby."

British navy 2007

tru tho

->le 56%
Go back to Africa.

>fight tanks with swords
>get annexed in 2 days
>pooland

lmao

WE NEED nuking. This country is beyond saving and has been for some time. The sooner it’s all over the better. Fuck this country and fuck it’s people.

You should stop being that agressive and violent, better go find some beautiful Ching Chang gf, I heard they love guys half of whose ancestors were Irish.

False flag.

>The state of Britania

The reality is minorities and gays will never join the military, they dont see the UK as the homeland and dont feel the need to fight for it, i met maybe one gay person in 4 years in the Army and like two brown people from Birmingham.

The only ''minorities'' we have in the British Army are recruited from the commonwealth, lots of Gurkhas, Fijians and Africans.

Minorities in the UK would not fight for the UK.

Our army is shit because it'll abandon you the moment you leave. Take a look at the streets. A big chunk of the rough sleepers are ex-squaddies. A fair amount will go on to top themselves.
Maybe I'm being unfair. Maybe I should blame the government? Probably. But the point is, you have a pretty good chance of developing PTSD or some other mental illness if you ever see combat. You'll become used to eating, sleeping, and shitting next to your brothers and then you'll come out and realise that there's no such community/camaraderie in civvy world and you're left on your own to deal with all your problems. No one in the outside world will respect or give two shits about you or your service, except some voluntary associations/charities run by ex-service people who have next to no funding.
What's worse, they know it'll happen. But they'll still encourage you to join.
You have to ask yourself if it's worth the risks, not necessarily of dying or being injured in combat but of losing your mind and being left to rot next to garbage piles and dirty needles. Who will support you if you need help and you don't have family who'll give you unconditional support? Something to think about...

You did this by helping our Jew government which hates those it governs during WW2. We couldn't have jewed the axis if you didn't help us.

>a muslim joins the army
>he shall fight for the jews
>on his left a screeching feminist
>on his right a transgender faggot
as if they arent killing each other at the first given opportunity

the only things they will have in common
>all 3 start to run the moment the enemy fires at them

best army
only leftis delusion keeps that shit alive

>tfw no qt British soldier gf who gets easily flustered in trenches and clings to you while you mow down Islamic hordes in WWIII

>yfw embedding's picuresque is the only way to fix eng-land
youtube.com/watch?v=Vr8sAcrqaO0

Lmao

do you mean Welsh and Scottish people?

Shit would get interesting if zero white men enlisted who's gonna fight your bullshit Jew wars now?

Good. Britain must die.

One of the few "white" countries that HAVE to die. Namely Britain, France, USA.

I'll be your gf. As long as you don't mind my feminine penis.

>asian gangs
why don't they just say it was arabs?

Different nomenclature, same meaning.

>british army

what's the point? you already let the enemy in, there is nothing left to protect

Slavs and Balts are the only people that stopped Europe from being raped by Mongols and turks.

Why do you have one? You let the enemy in (you're 56% white) AND you armed them with guns because of the 2nd amendment.

You don't want to trigger the local muslim population into riots, do you? Blame Asians which is technically correct term for Arabs, but shifts the blame nicely to Chinese and Japanese.

you lost your title a long time ago, stop pretending you dictate the rules of the english language... it belongs to us now

they are openly hostile islamic arabs, stop doing this embarrassing tip-toeing routine by calling them asians, you aren't fooling anyone into thinking these goat fuckers are rice eating gooks

In Britain, no one thinks chinese when you say just "asian". That would be "east asian" or "oriental".

It was obviously Mongolians

Yeah because genociding your own people for cheap iphones is far less worse than losing wars.

Quiet now sweetie, adults are talking.

because it was pakis, pakis aren't arabs

just submit and call them arabs, they are arabs and you know it

A fucking ramp

Shes not going to age well

*East India Company*

All males. Guaranteed the gubment was even still planning to chain migrate females in but didnt want to waste the space in the first line

Did they at least pay a couple billion to MS for continued support and updates like the US Navy did?

>all males

DAS RAYCIS

The West is over.

Forget about the army. Who got paid to make that trash?

I saw somewhere that more British muslims had joined ISIS than joined the British armed forces.

You know what im fucking sick of by now? As in, every time I see it, I want to vomit

Its people who obviously disagree with something pussyfooting around and using diplomatic language to "attack" an idea using the softest possible language known to man, usually by focusing that its not an optimally effective strategy or something like that.
Man up and call a spade a spade you fucking bitches.

Its subversive, degenerate, anti Christian and designed to replace YOU.

im joining the paras this year if everything goes well..

fucking pc cunts trying to fuck up on of the best armies in the world. i swear if i get to basic training and theres some trannie or dyke bitch i'll leave.

Brexit sure saved you, didn't it bongs?

Theyre not arabs you tit theyre mainly south Asian

>nuke the entire world
Fuck this shit. This place is too retarded.
SHUT. IT. DOWN.

Probably, i never met a single one, and more than 670 joined ISIS.

Translators of arabic and farsi are even white british people trained up to fluent levels, so muslims dont even want to join to translate. .

Wouldn't a gay Muslim army just commit a single mass suicide attack upon itself?

Paras would beast them into the ground before they got to regiment.

Didn't it turn out that more muslims in the UK joined ISIS than the British army?

>focuses on islam
>banishes macho image
how though

Do they picture machos with mexican hats?
Few ideologies put more emphasis on putting down women than islam

>“What if I get emotional in the Army?”

If they really wanted to recruit these groups they would form a muslim only regiment.

But thats not PC enough.

thats what im hoping for

Dumb move and a waste of money, Muslims aren't going to join a army that fights Muslims, they're more loyal to other Muslims then they are to Britain.

Oh they'll join, only to turn their rifle at the soldier next to them during a key point

Isn't Islam also macho?

There was a show on tv the other day (UK) and it was named "transformation street" with trannies in it. Pic related was a former British Commando (Royal Marine Commando, I guess?)

It is so much fun seeing the western culture and civilization collapsing.

>actually not