What the fuck do we do about young white men, Sup Forums?

what the fuck do we do about young white men, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finn_Wolfhard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks jew though

the poor young girl is clearly scared of the mutts and goes for the whitest person there for safety.

He is a fag

someone please save this soylette before its to late

let them live their lives like they want to you authoritarian cunt

Day boo gay

bring in some violent muslims and watch evolution happen. In the areas I grew up in, whites where only about half of the population (the rest being slavs and turks), and unsurprisingly, there were almost no cucks there.

This. He might as well have "Gas me" written on his forehead.

Because he is:

"Wolfhard was born in Vancouver, Canada, to a family of French, German and Jewish descent"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finn_Wolfhard

He just probably safeguarding himself from being dragged into that #metoo bullshit witch-hunt which will ruin his career.
Smart kid.

Didn't he take part in that bullshit anyway?

I don't know. Got no clue who any of them are.

He should call her out for sexual assault.
#metoo

Smart kid. He is banging 10/10 models, why would he want to get trapped by some average roastie?

This, he's acting alpha as fuck.

We should all aspire to be this chad in life

That's a Jew.
Jews are not white, they're Babylonians.

He's just being tsundere, leave them be

her tits weren't big enough for him.

So he knows she's just in for the money. High IQ jew.

Well that and he doesn't consider her human.
If he banged her he'd be thinking of her as a shiksa on some level and his jewy parents would kvetch.

Gotta fix the girls first

wtf are those supposed to be boys?

if any of you are interested in seeing the cast of Stranger Things in person, they're appearing at the Paley Theater in Los Angeles on the night of sunday, march 25th.

i've got my ticket already. Finn is so fucking hot

This kid will get more pussy than any of yu fAgs

That's so painful to watch.

Alpa=Rejecting someone?
You've never touched a woman that wasn't your mom, have you?

You sound like a faggot. First off, I guarantee you he already fucked her at least once. Secondly, if you don't recognize the Chad brush-off seen in OP's webm, you're either beta or underage.

Come to chechnya for vacation of 3 months. We will make men of you wimps

>The chad brush-off
the absolute state of AlPhA!!11! boys
Does it really get you this hard to watch a girl get rejected?
Pathetic

I would rather go to fucking shithole Africa
Atleast I would be killed swiftly by a large rock to the head instead of being beheaded with a rusty knife by a mujahaden

what is he, looks greek-ish

>Atleast I would be killed swiftly by a large rock to the head
Lurk more

chechen "mujaheeden" fight for independence and not ((islam)). Its a meme faggot.

looks like a younger, more attractive Dan Avidan

I just noticed your meme flag. Yeah, you're definitely an underage faggot. Come back when you grow some balls.

The nigger already touched her.
Reject the thot

Lol.

>he doesn't know about flaming tires

And he doesn't even want it

This TV series was so stupid. I was watching it with my wife and the first time that ginger head girl appeared my wife said that she will belong to a nigger boy. She was right all along. Nigger got gingerhead and mutt was left alone with his right hand.

You people are obsessed, lol. I hope your kids date exclusively non-white people.

there's not a single white person in that clip as far as I can tell, maybe the girl

Is he the one that got molested by Patton Oswalt?

It is mass media and global companies that are obsessed with racemixing.

The first season was good. Second season was horrible. In one night last week I saw the series two season finale of Stanger Things (the GINGER kisses the nog, not the other way around), first episode of black mirror season 4 (white guy kisses a nog and alien-nog), and the Netflix "open relationship" trailer. (((They))) really are going all out at this point. Cancel your Netflix subscription now if you care about the white race.

They fight exactly for the islam, betraying their Volgan Bulgar white brothers for satans cock.

Not white men, Parasites is who You go after.

Doesnt matter the creed or color, some Parasites are smarter then others, Go after their children and turn them into simple easy to wack parasites.

You would most likely just forced to work in zindan making bricks and all that ransom shit of middle america you have seen larped on Discovery Channel by CIA actors.

Who the fuck this is even? Is it not some kind of trap fest?

oh that breaks my heart,

>pussy
>man-ass
Pick one fag

100% that kid is gay

> if you care about the white race.
I do, that's why I never pay for anything before I test it on piratebay ;)

He's still too young and awkward.

He will grow up eventually and get lots of goy pussy desu.

MGTOW

haha roastie got rejected really hard.

>*tips tinfoil hat*

this. she is trying her hardest to let it be known she doesn't want a black. when i was younger girls would have rebel flags in their room to show this.

Will make a fine trap someday

Elliot Rodgers 2.0 more like

What an intellectual rebuttal.
I just noticed your flag, and I guess you're this angry at women because every one of them you got with turned out to have a dick.

she's so cute!

This 0:15 sums up the problems I have with fertile american women perfectly. Why would anyone be attracted to such narcissism?

That's a jew.
What shall we do about jews?
Well, the answer has been posted here about 6 million times.
Gas them.

autistic kid

ultra left newfag or jew, which is it.

look up the little faggot, it's a jew.
verifiable fact.
now kill yourself and your family you fucking retard

Honestly why do you have a problem with this. You know the saying "boys will be boys"? Well, you could say that "girls will be girls". Why does this type of behaviour from ~19 year old women bother you so damn much? Women have always cared about their appearance, and while this may be a little bit too far it's not the end of the world as long as they are sending those selfies to decent young white men.

Listen nigger, this is the last (you) you're getting from me. That girl has "clingy" written in bold on her fucking forehead and he did the right move, even if he is a sneaky jew. I'm telling you this as a public service so you may one day grow up to a proper male. Now shoo-shoo to parents basement and shitpost somewhere else, I'm done with you.

>that girl's slow motion disappointment
unrequited affection kills the soul

fukken SLUts

Nothing wrong with rejecting the girl but did you see how he did it? Was extremely gay recoil.

straight up got a boner from this pic

I feel like I'm watching bugs in an ant hill

that kid is clearly gay as fuck. Looks semetic too.