Why do you believe some things but other things are jew lies?

why do you believe some things but other things are jew lies?

WAS IT JEWISH LIES THAT SEAN SPICER HID IN THE BUSHES ON THE WHITE HOUSE LAWNS WHEN THE JEWS JUST WANTED TO ASK HIM HOW MANY HE THOUGHT DIED IN THE HOLOCAUST

Depends. Does it confirm your beliefs? If no:Jewish lies

why do you believe there was even a bush? wouldn't that be jewish lies too?

but why aren't your beliefs jewish lies?

give me an example

whites are supperior: true
people of different races can get along: jewish lie
why is one true and the other a jewish lie?

or like
Trump: our guy
Hillary: jewish lie
?

Has a Jew ever said that whites are superior?

how would you know?

23D Chess

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO WASHINGTON FUCKING DC OF COURSE THERE ARE SHRUBS AND TREES ALL THE FUCK OVER WHERE ELSE ARE THE SECRET SERVICE GOONS AND LASER ARTILLERY ROBOT WEAPONS SUPPOSED TO HIDE

the idea racial superiority comes from the Talmud. People of different races can get along.
go to sleep now shill

Are you suggesting that the whites would have erased such a thing from the history books?

oh no
your post is coming across as incredibly jewish all of a sudden

Because some things are true. At other times they're Jewish lies.

why wouldn't they have made all history up? if they're behind everything, why not make them behind EVERYTHING?
so the Talmud is jewish truth?

How would you classify it as Jewish? Draw a doll and point at where the Jew touched you.

I'll tell you if you got it right.

i don't know it was just what I thought at the time. maybe my post was a jewish lie.

Why, are you Jewish?

Everything’s a Jewish lie. That’s why Sup Forums can’t get laid, the Jews brainwash women not to like fedora neck beards.

False. I could have gotten laid if I wanted to.

Is this some kind of AI learning practice?

Because the Jew lies, are you reslly that cucked Sweden? Why don't you worry about brown people fucking your country over rather than criticizing a russian bake sale forum? Where is your wife? GROW SOME BALLS IN YOUR COUNTRY

good thing that's just a meme then, or i at least hope you're not all hopeless virgins

I don't think so. but maybe they tricked me.
what if you're jewish though.

Then pre-heat the oven to 425 and chuck yourself in.. Sheesh is this your first day on the job?

How many many more times will we forget how many Jews died during that horrible period where there was the Holocaust?

is the point of the jewish spectre that it makes you feel like you're in the ghost busters?

What the fuck is that supposed to mean, like you accidentally summoned the state puff marshmallow man to crush your city?

sage
some things like the genocide of hundreds of millions of smart people by the jews are true and have strong evidence to back them up.
other things like the supposed genocide of the jews by the Nazi's are provably false despite jewish efforts to torture confessions, create fake evidence, perjure themselves, manipulate media, and blackmail politicians into supporting a lie.
put "sage" in the options form to avoid bumping a slide thread

> fact: media and politicians and all their cronies (e.g. in academia) are proven to be notorious liars who only care about their own pockets
> therefore, whenever somebody comes up with some narrative or law or sth, I always ask myself: who benefits? who has an incentive to push such a narrative / law? and whenever it's the fucking kikes and their puppets getting more money and power thanks to this narrative, its false.