Why does everyone like lolis so much?

Why does everyone like lolis so much?

Sup Forums is full of horny old men who wish that they had daughters.

What the fuck? I would never lewd my daughter, you sick faggot. My daughter is for raising and head pats.

its the unny

TINY CUNNY

TINY CUNNY

itty bitty kiddy clitties

They make me hard as a rock.

That doesn't sound healthy

Im sick, doktor

It's too tight

That's like asking why people like puppies.

Back when they were kids, they thought it would be OK to fetishize characters their own age, only to realize fetishes don't age with you.

I like their thin legs.

Are all lolicons into the real thing? My friend is into it and I'm not sure I want to be friends with him anymore.

Cute, sexy, what's not to like?

lithe
legs
and
cunny

Wrong, I was into MILFs back when I was a kid. I'm not really into anything, I'm just a contrarian by nature. I'm horny enough that I'd fuck anything with a hole to I can really "fetishize" anything I want. Lolis are the most aesthetically pleasing females so they are the logical choice.

Most aren't, the vast majority of loli lovers have feelings ranging from apathy to disgust for 3D kids. On the other hand, loli is an almost-perfect outlet for a real-life pedo to control his feelings, so it's not like they never overlap. But so long as your friend isn't creepy about it why does it matter?

No, but there's nothing wrong with liking them if they know why doing anything with 3D is wrong and they would never touch them.

you are killing the thread

lolis are a slippery slope

>Why does everyone like lolis so much?

Thread was DOA

Good to know, I guess my mind just jumped to the worst possible scenario. I do feel like a jerk that I would stop communicating with a person altogether just because of it.

I want to lick their buttholes.

Threadly reminder that all lolis are lovely.

i dont know why i'm here, but i just want to say that noise loli's are the absolute best

What lies at the bottom?
Even cuter lolis?

Kate a cute.

eternal suffering

A gang of dads with baseball bats

you become the loli

>these lolis will never step on you
why even live

Lolidom is not suffering.

We are but most are in denial about it.

Yeah it's just a garbage fetish

The standard belief about "pedophiles" as informed by western society is that being interested in young girls automatically implies you want to hurt, rape, or otherwise do indecent things to them.
But if you think about it, this belief is no different than thinking that, for example, being gay means you want to hurt or rape guys.
Loli fans may or may not be interested in 3D little girls (their position on this is often an extension of their opinion of 3D women in general, but there are also many pedos-in-denial like says)
But a true lolicon will be MORE, not less, concerned about the emotional and physical well-being of young girls - they love them, so this is only natural.
Do note that there are certainly also those pedophiles who are what they are because they're so insecure and suffer so strongly from inferiority complexes that they cannot imagine a relationship with a woman unless she is submissive to them by default and couldn't possibly physically resist. Such people should be considered as particularly deranged rapists rather than a particular kind of lolicon - any true lolicon should condemn such a person's line of thinking from deep within their heart.
So if you're worried about your friend, ask yourself this: would your friend be willing to hurt a young girl for their own satisfaction? Or do their feelings towards lolis come from their heart?

You should turn yourself in because someone gets hurt.

>he doesn't love his daughter
To the tortuer chambers with you

>when someone's over 18, being made love to is the best thing ever
>when someone's under 18, being made love to is the worst thing ever
That's actually what dumb fags believe.
Also
>2D getting hurt
>for their own satisfaction
I'm pretty sure most lolicons would consider the loli's satisfaction as the best and most important thing during the act, hence eating out is on the top of the list they want to do, while penetration is on the bottom. There's just nothing quite as lovely as seeing a loli's face brim with excitement of a new, amazing feeling they were never aware of.

I want to fuck Lala

you know that there's a difference between under 18 and prepubescent

Doesn't change anything in my post.

Some creatures were made for feeding.

What about pubescent lolis?

Lolis are for nade nade.

They've reached wizard status

>I'm pretty sure most lolicons would consider the loli's satisfaction as the best and most important thing during the act
You are absolutely correct. A true lolicon wants to see the loli they love feel good, and grow as a person. Anyone who is instead solely concerned with their own feelings is not really a "lolicon" but rather some sort of degenerate.

Lolis are for embracing them lovingly, pulling their fragile bodies towards you, and nade nade them as you make them into a woman, and a soon to be proud mother.

This.
And keep in mind, that does not exclude making love with them. The thing is, you have to sit back until she's the one initiating.

they are legal

12 year olds are legal now?

People like cute stuff? idk.

You do realize that loving loli is NOT loving little girls IRL AT ALL? I mean if you're not a dumbass you can clearly see that lolis are basically small women with no tits. Real little girls do not have these sexy body shapes, hips etc. Real little girls are shit and I really do not understand pedos - what's so cool about these flabby bodies? At least wait for them to become 14 ffs.
Loving lolis is absolutely fine because they aren't IRL-girls at all. You're no pedo if you like them. I mean you're no zoophile if you watch fury shit r-right?

Shut up dumbfuck, nothing about your post is true.

Lolis' body proportions are based on IRL little girls and junior idol gravure models.

That's not true for a lot of lolis. It really depends on the character.

It's pretty much true for all unless you think all kids are like the scrawny, skinny ones in your mind.

>if you have weird fetishes about loli you aren't a "true" lolicon
End yourself, really, I don't even have weird fetishes myself but that's just a retarded way of thinking.

Loli being a body type I would say that you're wrong.

>find lolis hot
>find 3d lolis disgusting
lolis kinda look inhuman though, like some sort of weirdly developed midget. The ones that take a more realistic style i'm not to fond of either.

>lolis kinda look inhuman though, like some sort of weirdly developed midget
No, you retard, they look like kids of the more shapely kind.
Also
>find 2D hot
>find 3D disgusting
should be the case, unless you're a fucking crossboarder scum. Still little girls > adult bitches and whores

Just got back from Comic1, did anyone go?

This is my batch. Yukino Minato told me he admires Quizlax, I thought that was interesting.

Look at all these denial faggots naming themselves true lolicon. Lolis are great because they're cute. All those reasons you cook up are just a facade and at the end you just wanna screw them anyway.
I agree that 3D is bad though, noisiest creatures on earth.

Oh my, good stuff user.

>t. pretend-lolicon
Just fuck off.

Calm down pedo, I'm not here to arrest you.

>pedo
What a sick burn.
Please go back to Sup Forums

Jerked off to some 5 y/o today? Go outside and find some friends you trash.

Reminder to report and ignore shitty bait.

What's the short purple haired one?

Can you guys not fall for the bait?
No one actually cares what you fap with, just post 2D loli which is what a thread on Sup Forums is about.

It's your fault too for not reporting him, so shitposts like that will go unpunished..

>if you have weird fetishes about loli you aren't a "true" lolicon
How did you interpret my post like this? That's not what I said at all. I was trying to contrast people who love loli with people who only like them because of their powerlessness.

Lolis are cute and lovable. You can forget about all the adult politics and drama with them.

Wow amazing Dr. Phil! Where do I get the book?

I'd fuck Non, I don't even care that she'd blackmail me afterwards.

The artist is Dancyo.

Thanks man, appreciate it.

But if an Sup Forumsnon actually had daughters, he would stop with those lewd thoughts about lolis.

Too bad the loli don't think the same.

They're scaring me.

Don't look them in the yes, DON'T!

>Implying that will help
If they want you, they will get you.

never look a loli in the Yes

This is my waifu, she's the perfect loli.

I enjoy every single one rape doujin of your waifu.

How dare you.
That's ok. I don't like rape, but those are better than doujins where she is slutty for no reason, since her personality and characterization is more accurate. Even if an artist has extreme fetishes, you know he likes a character when she's portrayed well.

My wife Arisu is so cute when enlargening her Boko collection.

Oh no

I have a Arisu daki coming in post myself

She has good lolidom doujins as well

Do Arisu like my car?

Loli car racing anime when?