The salt right can’t compete with enlightenment liberal ideals

The salt right can’t compete with enlightenment liberal ideals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5fwiSDS5pIk
strawpoll.me/14825301
youtube.com/watch?v=3EABc1f5_cw
theconversation.com/election-factcheck-are-many-refugees-illiterate-and-innumerate-59584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ideals

a pipe dream. liberals want a world like a video game, where they can take and take and take and take and then die.

(((SALT RIGHT)))

slide thread

sage

youtube.com/watch?v=5fwiSDS5pIk

>enlightenment liberal ideals.
Have they decided what they're going to do about dissidents?

strawpoll.me/14825301

self segregate faggots.

There is literally nothing wrong with the death of the white race.

That video unironically gets me pumped. Woes is a great speaker

>le white race meme

>le I call something a meme that makes it wrong meme

If you're a true liberal, a classical one, you're right-wing too

it is literally a meme so i call it a meme

>is literally a meme
That doesn't make it wrong though.

>le literally meme

>liberal
*liberalist
Use the correct terminology. We are avoiding the term "liberal" because it has connotations with the American progressives. We are not liberals, we are liberalists.

>We
It thought it was "I" in liberalistarian circles?

I'm already excited for Sargon becoming Kraut and a punchword within a year

buckle up boys, 2018 is the year where normie right wingers are gonna get fucked from YT

We should just call you federalists

more like autists

>Hairs on the back of my neck.
>Satire

Oh but we are.
And we're winning.
The guy we like sits in the oval office.
And your pathetic little rallies seem to have died down. If there was any fire in your movement, it's cinders now.

we will bash the fash once and for all along with our newly found liberalist allies. Good night Salt-Right

Fiscally conservative liberalist here

Richard Spencer believes he was born to rule... What a nigger!

We are voluntarily working together for the benefit of our individual "I"s.

Heh, why so scared alt right? It's almost like you think we can take over the world!

Sargon will become a meme, although probably not to disastrously epic proportions like Kraut. Why do I think this?
1. Sargon is incredibly fun to make fun of. He's becoming a living meme if he's not already one
2. He's proven he has a large ego and takes himself way too seriously
3. He doesn't take criticism well
4. He's forming a cult of personality instead of forming a group of independent, like minded thinkers like the alt-right. Sargon is a big fish in a pond that's shrinking rapidly. His movement will go nowhere

>We are voluntarily working together for the benefit of our individual "I"s.
Do you think it would be bad if a majority of white Americans worked together for the benefit of the individual "I"s?

No, that's exactly what we want. Read Thomas Paine

I'm not. I genuinely like Sargon, and enjoy his content. It really sucks to see him so eager to fill the lolcow void left by Kraut so suddenly. What exactly triggered this? I've been shut off from the Internet almost completely for the last few weeks since the whole Kraut thing ended. Was it the Spencer debate that just broke him? I guess I'll have to try to watch that. I can't think of what else would make him hate the alt-right so much all of a sudden. He used to occasionally virtue signal about how evil they were, but you could tell that he just didn't care. Now he sounds as unstable as Kraut.

>No, that's exactly what we want.
Why are you in a fight with the alt right then, if both of you want a white ethno state?

They get to do what ever they want because they live in a country that protects certain liberal values. Like the right to assemble or the freedom of speech.

Fortunately that benefits two groups; firstly the lumpenproletariat; secondly liberalists.

Right wingers have to fight and fight to be represented and heard but will never be a majority.

I don't want just a majority of white Americans being liberalists, I want a majority of people from other races too

>I don't want just a majority of white Americans being liberalists
So you don't want: Why did you say yes at first?

Bingo

People working to better themselves

heh i like this guy's channel
youtube.com/watch?v=3EABc1f5_cw

It's not contradictory to want both a majority of whites and a majority of non-whites to be liberalists.

>My wife's son
I also do hope you realize the greatest classical liberal thinkers were overwhelmingly scientific racists.

>It's not contradictory to want both a majority of whites and a majority of non-whites to be liberalists.
Why do you care about race?
Are you racist?

I don't care about race. You brought it up and you seem to think it's strange that I would desire the support of at least 28% of the US population.

You are fucking ignorant. I am a WN because I am a liberal. Other races have no concept of individualism, when whites are replaced so is liberalism.

Just want the best man or woman for the job. In humans race can be overcome by intellect.

I'm not alt-kike

this right here is all the proof i need he is a sniveling idiot.

Except Woesy was right.

Kraut lost so hard he deleted his account and the whole "skeptic" community was forced to accept race realism as fact.

Make Sup Forums Liberalist again

> they wuz rayciss
> they wuz smart
> I am rayciss
> me smart
That's some next level we wuz

XDDD WHITE PEOPLE DONT REAL. COME ON LET'S JUST SUBDIVIDE INTO OUR VARIOUS NATIONS. THIS TOTALLY ISN'T A JEWISH D&C TACTIC

Simmer down buddy. We just need to get them to read Locke

top fucking kek.

Okay so say Switzerland or the UK become 70% non-white, will we still have the same institutions or form of government?

>so enlightened you need to force your ideology on others

there is a good reason why people naturally gravitate towards conservatism on their own accord, it sells itself... it doesn't need to be "sold" or forced on anyone like liberals have to do

you are a shameless jew whore and you'll have to live with that horrible shame until the end of your days, pls kys now

>You brought it up
Yes, I asked you a question, whether you think that an ethno state would be a a bad Idea.
Because you seemed to think that it is only okay for people to have the best interests of the individuals at heart if they are not white.

Then you thought it was okay for whites to have an ethno state, then you denied it and then you argued that race doesn't matter.

man i haven't been on pol in a while. Is it full of egalitarian cuckolds now?

>race can be overcome by intellect
Why are you calling blacks racist?

How they going to comprehend Locke when they are restricted by the lower average IQs?

>there is a good reason why people naturally gravitate towards conservatism on their own accord, it sells itself

The losing ideology for the last 50 years sells itself.

No, it is just Sargon/Destiny fan boys spamming.

Define white? Checkmate I win. What?

But that's wrong, you idiot. It's more like
>X would oppose Y if they were alive
>But the grand majority of X clearly supported Y during their lifetimes
You cannot pretend the classical liberal thinkers of yore were anti-racists when in their time "racism" wasn't even a thing, it was deemed common sense. Writers like Voltaire and Kant even specifically discussed the inferiority of other races.

>"lol jokes on you, i was just pretending to be retarded!"

war, war never changes

Got to be bait. No one could be this retarded.

Carl of Swindon can't debate for shit though.

I remember that debate he had with that feminist that was hosted by the bloke who murdered the other host, and she demolished him. I didn't even agree with a word she said, and she demolished him.

>How do you think feminism has benefited society?
Feminist: *Lists reasons why she feels it had, actually answers the question*
Carl: *Repeatedly asks "So why did Obama use a made up rape statistic?"*

He can't even answer a simple fucking question in a debate with a woman who was spouting some serious crap. If you let your opponent clearly win purely by virtue that they bothered to answer the question when you didn't, then there's no bloody hope for you.

He falls apart when whatever he is saying is challenged in any way, even when he's objectively right.

Sargon is a speg, but I unironically agree with him even though I consider myself a reactionary conservative.

>Do you think it would be bad if a majority of white Americans worked together for the benefit of the individual "I"s?
That was your question. To me, as someone who cares not for race, that reads as "do you want at least 28% of the US population to be liberalists?" My answer to that is of course, yes. If I've misunderstood you and you were asking if I was in favour of an ethronstate then I should have answered no.

>restricted by the lower average IQs
Reading Locke will expand their IQs

>"I'M 21ST C. JOHN FUCKING LOCKE!!!"
>not salty about own life

Pick one

>Implying they are even literate in their own language.

They can't even fucking read.
theconversation.com/election-factcheck-are-many-refugees-illiterate-and-innumerate-59584

I don't need to define races because I don't care about them. I want a majority of humans to be liberalists, regardless of their race.

Your arrgoance is palpable. You compare yourselves to Gods and Angels, but are just as flawed as the people you mock.

Fuck off, Sargon and may the rest of the LARPing fools that follow you do the very same.

>The salt right can’t compete with enlightenment liberal ideals.

Enlightened liberal ideas have never accomplished anything except destroying people's lives.

the german loli-poster

nice to see you again, I'm not usually up this early but your post are insightful despite you being a creepy pedophile or whatever

>That was your question.
Yes.

>To me, as someone who cares not for race, that reads as "do you want at least 28% of the US population to be liberalists?"
It was pretty obvious that I meant that WHITES WORK TOGETHER FOR WHITES.

So I guess the only group that is allowed to work for themselves is a group which includes non-whites?
Or what exactly are you formulating here?

Since you want the same thing as the ethno nationalists, just the in-group MUST be "diverse", why is that?

That was some good shit, the complete sperg of a man that was king of pol had to come in and bail him out. I'm amazed the guy had any kind of following after that.

I'm sure we can find a way of simplifying Locke's arguments to make them more understandable. Once we are the dominant political force on youtube then thousands of people will be watching our presentations on liberalist ideas.

Liberals rely on the golden rule and the 10 commandments. Huwhite people brought these values to America and crafted the greatest code to live by the world has ever seen.

Over time we have extended these rights to all men and women which gives them unlimited possibility. The Jews use their law without the teachings of Jesus to “Jew” us out of everything we hold dear and flood our countries with barbarians. The Muslims ignore their inherent knowledge of good and evil, follow a psychopath, and are using our laws against us just as the Jews are. Finally the altwhite are blinded by their hatred of what the Jews are doing to us thus they lionize hitler to put in place an oligarchy that all of the, are fighting to become a part of...

Liberalists are the true safe guards of the republic.

>unironically agree with him
>reactionary
>conservative

How can you at one time subscribe to THREE RADICALLY DIFFERENT ideologies.
I am not even including weebism, here what the fuck man.

>It was pretty obvious that I meant that WHITES WORK TOGETHER FOR WHITES.
Ok in that case my answer is a no. We work not just for our own rights but for the rights of everyone. The demographics of the liberalists aren't important. All we want is enough people, from any race, to protect liberal society.

This.

You're mostly right, Liberalism simply means Individualism, opposed to Collectivism.
>Individual freedom is more important, than collective cohesion
If you agree with this statement, you're a (Classical) Liberal

Economic Liberalism/Libertarian, is right wing, as it pertains to businesses.

That's the confusion, on top of the american confusion «Liberal = Left Wing/Progressive/Communist»

I'm a Liberal, but still lefty/centre.
Sup Forums can be a mix, some individualists, and some collectivists, when they want a strong facist(nat-soc) state for example

Sargon's arguments for defending individual rights by grouping up is so close to agreeing with the base principles of whites grouping up to protect their own rights I can't see how he's oblivious to this. There's no way he survives the debate against Dicky+Enoch.

I consider myself a liberal as in I don't want to dictate people what to do, I am a conservative because I think progressives and cosmopolitans are killing art and culture on the altar of globalism and I am a reactionary because I believe that almost everything was better in 1910 and that we threw out the baby with the bath water. And posting a loli does not make me a weeb.

Do you believe welfare shouldn't be used to provide mobile phones for single mothers? (I think that was the example used in the founding fathers of Sargonia council meeting)

>We work not just for our own rights but for the rights of everyone.
With that I assume for everyone in your in-group, right?
Sargon is at least an economical nationalist.

>All we want is enough people, from any race, to protect liberal society.
Okay, but are you a humanitarian/Imperialist?
Do you want to spreed it to the world? Or what is your "in-group"?

Just because your group is non collectivist doesn't make it good.

I'm ok with providing them with cheap old ones. The kind that cost around £5

People wanting to have individual rights that are protected is not something that needs to be explained.

Of course I want the right to be able to call somebody a fucking nigger. But I’m also accepting the social consequences of doing so. I’m provoking an attack thus that fucking nigger is protected when he beats my ass.

Here the in group is the liberalists. The group we want to support the individual rights of is everyone in western society. We want to spread liberalist ideas throughout the west and beyond, but only by rational discussion, never violence.

Not really.
Sup Forums just makes it seem like one youtube live debate/discussion with Richard Spencer is enough to send a man to a mental facility.

Sargon is still doing his regular anti-SJW videos like nothing changed.
Don't forget that Sup Forums is an echo chamber, absolutely bent on deciding things themselves like:
>Sargon BTFO
>Sargon on suicide watch
And they unironically think he is affected by the shitposting and vague accusations they throw around this board.
They think they won some sort of battle or war.

Nothing changed whatsoever.
Sargon is not making videos on the Alt Right, crying, like Sup Forums makes it seem like.
He just goes on about his mife while a bunch of neets circlejerk non stop.

That's the rundown

So what happens if a majority vote for £500 I-phones for single mothers?

Does a liberalist society pay?

>And posting a loli does not make me a weeb.
Posting loli without being a weeb is even worse then just being a regular anime fag.

I also think that "I don't want to dictate people what to do" is mutually exclusive to the rest of the things you want to do.

Yes, I think we'd have to. Such an occurrence would indicate that our ideas don't have a strong enough hold over society to keep it liberalist. Therefore each iphone would have Locke's second treatise saved on it.

So what happens when King Richard expels you from the ethnostate because you had a Quran you were studying?

You know what? Maybe you are right.

Yup. People here don't realize that Sargon has always been an autistic sophist.

>I also think that "I don't want to dictate people what to do" is mutually exclusive to the rest of the things you want to do.
How? Does not wanting to force people to live according to my values condemn me to inaction? Are you implying that you can't desire to change society without being an authoritarian? My main issue is that if you force people to live like that it woudln't be real. It has to come from within, people need to be convinced that this is the right way, that's the only means of establishing a stable wholesome society.

>each iphone would have Locke's second treatise saved on it.
As long as it has snake on it then it won't matter.

> almost everything was better in 1910
> better in 1910
> 1910
You are retarded, that year all societies were disease riddled shitholes compared to modern standards.

I wouldn't read the Quran

By appointing Richard Spencer king and removing all the rights from the people of the ethnostate so long as they all believed what exactly? White people are the best but shouldn’t have differing opinions? They should be gassed if they believe that people overcome their races...

'Liberalists' have no answer to whites becoming a minority in their own countries, so they are irrelevant

Oh no, just look at this shithole.