HOLY SHIT they finally killed ultranigger!

HOLY SHIT they finally killed ultranigger!

>I swung a million times until I messed up a little without meaning to

In memoriam

So are translations nearly done, then? I might go back to it; I remember dropping it because this faggot was annoying.

Also, any moonspeakers know if the artist's new series is good? Art is great, if nothing else.

i'm glad he got his waifu in the end

The artist and the author are different people but I read the artist's last standalone and it was pretty good so maybe?

Oh, he's not the writer for this new one (Issak) either, I just brought it up because of the artist connection.

I can't imagine being married to Mamoru would be that fun though. He's more swordsexual than Guts.

I humbly request to learn the name of this series, reverse searching is giving me nothing and it looks interesting.

>107 kg

Why the fuck are japs so retarded when it comes to weights? Jesus fucking Christ if that guy is a solid mass of muscle at 190 cm, he's going to weigh much more than that.

Until death do us part

Thank you kind user

Don't underestimate ultranigger. His bones are probably hollow like a bird. Achieved through selective breeding of course.

Did we ever find out if he was black?

Oh shit I think it's time I give this series a re-read

He turned out to be Asian

Traitorous loli didn't get the BBC

does this title have anime adaptation ?

I plan to reread when they finally finish translating the series. There's literally like 5 chapters left. It's a shame this TLer is so slow.

Looking at the pages from this new chapter it seems like the art has gotten a good deal worse than chapter 1 which is too bad since the art was always a highlight.

Wait, it' hasn't been fully translated in english yet?

The fuck, it ended in France months ago.

It's been stuck on the final chapters for ages. The current TLer puts out like one chapter every two months.

Well, this sucks. If you want a resume of what happens next, tell me. I do have the french edition, but i'm not fluent in english, so a scanlation would be quite shitty. At best, I can do a quick sub.

I'll just tough it out. It's just a little bit more and I plan to reread the whole thing when it's done after all.

Really?

How many untranslated chapters are left?

Just one. Here's the final page if anybody cares. It's a happy ending.

Is it a main (former) loli or some other chick?

It's the main loli. She actually won in the end.

Of course she won. That's the entire basis of the plot since the start, that she'll marry him.