Have you encountered any feminists IRL?

Have you encountered any feminists IRL?

No

I actually have. They have brain problems.

>davido-kun realizes asian women aren't human doormats for him

What is it with the autistic Japanese impulse to label their shit in English? We don't do the same shit in Spanish for the Mexicans.

Yeah my sister is one. She's 25 but acts like she's 15.

They stink

Yes. She asked a male friend to parallel park her car for her

Thankfully not yet, only on twitter

The world does it becomes even they know no one cares about their language

>tfw still learning japanese

yes I live in a very liberal area and know plenty

Japan is way more patriarchal than America or Canada

what?

No

Not really, as far as you live in Tokyo.
Feminism is spreading like epidemic here via Twitter

Asian countries in general are much more patriarchal and sexist, they don't embrace the values of individualism and classical liberalism as much as western countries do.

I think it's got issues that need resolving. I meet a lot of Japanese women in groups and they all seem to express that some jobs out right don't hire women, which I do think is a problem personally. If someone qualified wants to work somewhere, they should be able too. There are also underlying reason where they are not even applying or actually are unqualified which then denial is fine. I hear it's tough all around finding work in Japan anyway.

My point is, I think they actually experience what western feminists preach with more legitimacy. Denying it will only lead to more spreading of this shit like you say.

Til feminist exist here lol

Must be Tokyo

I've met my sister, so I've met an intersectional feminist

Only one, oddly a hardcore christcuck.

At all, but knowing how my country is, someone might have found one and kill her for pissing him off and got out of jail 3 days later.

kill all men

Feminists = Commies here

Why yes, unfortunately

Hi :DD Where are discussions about Finland? :DDD

Same as everywhere lol

your cunt and my cunt are becoming feminazi shithole the west infected me

Actually I've dated Tokyo women a lot so far and most of them are fucking disgusting gold diggers or feminists. you should date girls from rural area of Japan

We're sorry

Run

How hard is to find one of those in one your cities? Instead of traveling to rural areas where lack of internet and anti gaijin parents can be found.

Yeah I fucked one for a while.
Horny bitch

Yes

Not sure but pretty hard I guess
I am originally from Western Japan and you should avoid Osaka women too

Planning to go to Kyoto one of these days, how's there.

i met one once, she was a white german girl that explained to me how i was more privileged than her

idk but at least they are used to seeing foreigners

>para español oprima numero dos

Oh well, will be an enjoyable trip, I already renounced love anyways.

topkek

wow ur the embodiemnt of whites

btard boy an femnazi girl

I know that’s how western feminists view us. The reality is quite different from how you imagine.

Did you kill her and cut her head off?

They wouldnt believe that no matter how hard you try to convince. yet I think our situation is still better than anglo nations, germany, nordic cunts though

Switzerland didn't allow women to vote untill 1978
Switzerland was nice before that but now just another european shithole full of immigrants.

i killed her, but let her alive, if you know what i mean ;)

My general day-to-day life and beliefs are apparently inoffensive to the average feminist, but I really hope Asian feminists don't adopt the septum piercing + colored hair + unshaven pits look that a lot of western feminists have taken on like a uniform. It's like fedora + neckbeard + trenchcoat for women.

No I don't know what you mean. Where is the body buried josè?

>but now just another european shithole full of immigrants.
Careful who you call a shithole, gook.
We're objectively the best country in the world

Yes, an American one. She unironically wanted me to punch her in the stomach during sex, slap her, choke her, call her a slut and pull her hair. She almost stopped talking to be once I said that blacks have under average IQs, but forgave me when I said "but I like Cosby".

Strange breed.

Yes, unfortunately it has spread even here. It's odd since there's literally zero discrimination against women here.

Many of them have serious mental issues. I had a female friend who was studying arts, her paintings were really good, then sheved to other state and after a couple of months she started to draw only vaginas. Then she used her menstruation fluids and fuck, I decided to stop talking to her. I can't understand how it happened.

But going to admit that unfortunately Mexico is not safe for women. Many twisted fucks also do insane shit to them, but violence reaches everyone regardless of gender. And I'm against violence in general.

Saw a woman here claiming to be a feminist on Tinder, spewing the same bullshit on her profile, eg misogyny, vegetarian.

Is there a beginner manual to feminist? Why do they all claim to represent the same thing over and over again.

>We're objectively the best country in the world
You guys were. Not anymore, you guys have no future because of feminism and immigrants.

i know two lesbian couples
well, more "know of", not personally well acquainted

not sure if they're also feminists

Why do you lie on the internet, Srbije?

Yeah, but I live in Iceland so the ones I've met were not insane.
The only insane ones are those that support the left green party, and if you support that party you're basically a joke to most people.

Japanese left wings are subhuman. :3
They can't do conversations.

yes. They are irrational and insane.
They all have personality disorders.
The real angry ones are clearly angry because they were raped as a child.
No woman has any reason to be that anti-male without some deep seated, rape based, trauma in their past.

only softcores

Ah, you are motherfucker?