Ugandan Knuckles is being banned all over for being racist supposedly and with a false origin

SJWs are losing their minds.

The origin of the meme is also false according to the people who ban it they assume is racist without even checking their facts.

Is sad how everything is so politicized and thought censored

Funny thing is Who Killed Captain Alex creators , real Ugandans, love the meme yet all the triggered sjw white people want it banned.

SJWs are born haters nothing more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cxGPHW616nE
graphtreon.com/creator/wakaliwood
youtube.com/watch?v=nUnglD5-h9A
youtu.be/KEoGrbKAyKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love when they go all 'no fun allowed', all it does is push Gen Z away from them and towards us

they are such fags

This.

Hopefully vr chat clones will spring up

In countless movies and tv shows white people are depicted as with an accent, stupid, imperfect. While there are certainly people using Ugandan Knuckles to be racist, much of the meme is no different than Larry the Cable Guy, and is light hearted and non racist in nature.

true

most annoying generation these millenials . #notallmillenials but there seems to be a pattern

Dey do not kno de wae

yeah is true. faking accents in movies all the time.

they will FREEZ bruddah
dey do not kno de wae
they will NEVAH no de wae

i m hoping Sup Forums will take over this meme make it 2018 the 2nd meme jihad of triggering the sjws

Cucks do not no da wey.

fuck is this

SPIT ON DEM

Red dog anyone?

SPIT SPIT SPIT

i spit on dem bruddahs

I always thought Ugandan Knuckles was normie, but now I'm convinced it's the redpilled's meme.

Traitors die first.

fucking roblox dev forums wont even let me talk in there and then a meme gets banned
((((racist)))) tf

I thought it was a redux of the "here comes dat boi" "oh shit waddup" meme. Now I recognize it as a way to troll the shit out of VR, and apparently over sensitive pc moral guardians. Glad I dont have a VR though

while I love the ugandan lore memes with Cpt. Alex and GWE^5 and despise the ugandan knuckles meme.
I am against censorship when it's harmless shit, like this.

is actually based on a movie called Who Killed Captain Alex by Wakaliwood real ugandans. Is considered to be the first Ugandan movie.

The people who made the movie love the meme

All the stuff Uganda Knuckles say is based on the movie scenes and dialogue which is partyl in english partly in swahili hence their accents.

the meme itself is harmless is not racist at all. But some people just some virtue signalling white knights always step up to ban things for virtue points

I SPIT ON DEM

Bruce U and Tiger Mafia brudda

# It's Ok To Know The Way.

I'm pretty sure this meme was invented by AI.

imagine if eat da poopoo came out today.

dude by 2060 laughing is gonna be racist

Is true brudda

I bet pewdiepie is going to cop alot of shit for his videos on it.

Da commanda will not freez brudda

*spits on them*

I bet they feel in charge

Like words, memes are only racist if used in such a way that they can be deemed racist.

leftist want to shut it down because they hate hard working negroes
this meme is free attention and money for the wakaliwood

WOKE

i never thought about it that way but if you have a hard working black man that doesn't need help thats not gonna help their cause. if all black men would not need help they would have way less voters. they wanna keep refugees and black voters in need of their help not quite well adjusted or educated.

holy shit

MUNCHHAUSEN BY PROXY

youtu.be/cxGPHW616nE

This shit i s pretty cool

Does that make us the necessary evil?

I hope then he will realize how pointless it was to apologize for saying nigger and he takes it back.

God he'd get so many subs by doing that.

welcome to communism v2.0

Dis iz da Queen

Define evil

guys
how to show down racist arguments against this meme
ill teach you de wae

This meme is based on Who Killed Captain Alex Ugandan film and is supported by the people who created the film who are from Uganda
This meme provides a lot of support and exposure to the film
People shutting down this meme are shutting down exposure to the film
Thus not helping Uganda
Stay WOKE brothers. Next time someone calls it racist tell them how they are destroying all the exposure to this film and Ugandan film industry by shutting down a meme based on Ugandan film. Seems some people are okay with American memes but NOT Ugandan memes!!!
the true RACISTS are people shutting down this meme
SPREAD THE WORD bruddahs. we will neva freeze

>No Fun Allowed
Thanks for handing us an entire generation lmao

brilliant idea
to really drive the point home we should include links to wakaliwood patreon

check out the graph, thanks to knuckles they already got a $70 increase
graphtreon.com/creator/wakaliwood

Also how crazy is this timeline and this year going to be when Infowars and pewdiepie are making videos commenting on the same memes?

SJWs are the new puritans.

Yes.

Wey brudda sho me de wey?

For a good while I thought we were evil, but seeing what these fuckers want I no longer think thats the case

>encouraging people to stay fat, doing them harm long term
>absolutely mindfucking with kids to think its okay to fuck with their hormones and genitals before they can even fully understand how they work
>destroying male/female interactions by condemning men to have to walk on eggshells around all women on the chance one of them is a fucking vindictive cunt that gets off on ruining lives
>no fun allowed in general

The list is far longer but I'm sleepy and you get the point. We havent been the evil ones for a very long time.

dat iz nawt muh mudda
*spit spit spit*

youtube.com/watch?v=nUnglD5-h9A

รบ
THIS IS THE FUN POLICE
NO FUN ALLOWED

And they have the unmitigated gall to say reality has a liberal bias.

No this is good, better for a meme to become martyr in its prime than to go stale and annoying in a few weeks

Thanks to this thread I just watched the whole fucking Who Killed Captain Alex
youtu.be/KEoGrbKAyKE
holy shit I assumed this would be like retarded Ghana Ninja shit but it was actually good

wtf I love cia now

>2060
2020 tops

Who gives a flying fuck dude?
This doesn't matter whatsoever.

Hell yea

the VJ running commentary track made it way better too
>>Now you must choose: marry me, or die.
>Welcome to Uganda!