Is your country gay friendly?

>Croatia
YES!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f9QwYwS8gI4
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are literally worse than albania and fyrom combined.

how is slovenia that low? every now and then there is the rainbow flag hanging from the ljubljana's town hall and some kindergartens are recieving lgbtq certificates. Gay people can also get married. The lgbtq community here is pretty strong.

w..why user kun? :3 :(

No idea why Croatia is so high as well tbqh

gay parade in Split couple of years back went pretty rough

Fuck off faggot

No. :3

What is "respect of human rights"? The more I hear about "human rights", the more I want them abolished. "Human rights" have allowed pic related to happen. "Human rights" are used by the people who promote pic related etc as a shield to prevent them from being lynched. 0% now!

If Sup Forums hates gays and women, why do you guys hate Muslims?

>Luxembourg 43%
>Andorra 31%
>Cyprus 18%
>Monaco 11%
Faggots are not welcome in (tax) heavens, confirmed by data.

Can't spell Rupert Murdoch

Top jej

>UK
Not surprising

The rainbow flag can't be stopped from hanging there, same as you couldn't stop it from being projected on Ljubljana castle. I don't know about kindergartens, but you shouldn't take bigger cities as an indicator for this kind of shit, they'll always be more "progressive". Most people either legit don't give a fuck about them or are plain against them, you could see people go against giving gays the right to adopting kids and other shit. Don't buy into that shit, people generally aren't any more supportive of them as they are supportive of gypsies or migrants. City people don't need to deal with those last two, but they are the most vocal about their rights.

Not low enough.

>not publicly beating faggots
>city mayor supported queer parade
>US, UK, Austria, Germany, France, Denmark, Finland ambassadors in Korea encouraged the queer parade.

rate

Hmm. Why do liberals shill so much for Muslim Immigration? They want more Republican voters?

There is nothing wrong with gays if they behave like men. They can do whatever they want in their bed. Who gives a shit? I don't mind two men kissing and hugging each other in streets. The whole LGBTQ+ community and these freak shows which are called "pride parades" are despicable though. They are the reasons why gays are so hated by the general public.

Who the hell wants Muslim immigration? If i hate funamentalist Christians, then i definitely don't want funamentalist muslims.

because they strap bombs on their chests and blow shit up faggot

>Croatia 71%
What the fuck happened?

no, we're pretty homophobic

Yes our primeminster is gay

Well we got a faggot for a Prime Minister, so yes.

Italy is fucking based, being the only Nation in Western Europe to be that Anti-Gay

*tips Fedora*

the parliament is supposedly representation of the nation so,after that being said,id say we most deffinetly are

that place(parliament) is filled with faggots including but not only the literal meaning of that word

not only limited*

but yes in general the people are rather homophobic wich is fortunate

lol yeah, even after we banned gay marriage
and this happened in split a few years ago
(move at the end of the vid for rock throwing)
youtube.com/watch?v=f9QwYwS8gI4

B A S E D

If you jobless vermin would go out of your house sometimes, or Allah forbid visit a city you would've noticed by now. Faggots are taking over our countries. Last week I've seen grown man in skinny jeans - asses falling out, and womanly hairstyle - disgusting. People are becoming used to it - subhanelah.
Braco, juzni slaveni, we must unite once again to fight the big evil.

No, not at all.

Thankfully no.

discord gg/7dJybrm

add a .