>Equal rights, equal fights

The left will try to make this look cool soon through media.

I'll just remind you if you ever - under any circumstance - hit a woman, then you are a fucking rabid nigger who deserves to be put to sleep immediately.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LuaTCrZxty4
youtube.com/watch?v=owVnTffhRzE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A woman on drugs broke my eye socket while I was walking between bars one night. I put her in a headlock around 30 bystanders (all male) crowded me, "saved" her, and broke my arm. There were public cameras, witnesses everywhere, but somehow she won in court. She went to jail 3 years later for grand theft.

Your opinion is the opinion of a small dicked attention seeker who thinks women are not human beings.

preack the nap get bitten dawg. these commie bitches are gonna get the backhand of islam and i wont protest it.

I've never hit a bitch, but have many deserved it? absolutely
also this thread is cancer and OP is a faggot
>checked
>Your opinion is the opinion of a small dicked attention seeker who thinks women are not human beings.
bingo

This is such bullshit. You shouldn't hit anyone, regardless of gender, unless it is genuinely necessary. It will be necessary to hit another man more often than women, for obvious reasons. However, if a woman does something to me that necessitates a physical strike, I'll do it without hesitation. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

why people making such a big case of hiting a women? jeez its not a big deal. u can hit women everyday if they messing with you. relax.
youtube.com/watch?v=LuaTCrZxty4

I got hit in the face once by some random hoe and floored the bitch. Got ganked after but no fucks given.

nice quads. you should just hit her in the teeth, what the fuck means "floored" ?

Knock someone the fuck out so they hit the floor.

t. whitekinght virgin

what did she say to him?

>not using grapples

Listen up big boys. Let's say your sister gets beaten up by her deadbeat boyfriend. What is your course of action? "Yea good going bro lol equal rights equal fights"?

Don't be retarded.

"equal rights equal fights" is a meme against equal rights, not for punching women.

some shit probably, kinda lazy to find a whole version. he beated her coz she hited him with a her shoe.
easy cuck easy. i am not support unnecessary violence against women, but i dont understand why should i treat them like some crystals. if women will hit me i hit her back x10 harder.

The Bible says nothing about hitting women being immoral. In fact, wives are to submit to their husbands, be silent within church, and have no authority outside the church.
I'm here to make God happy, not the world.

I am sorry for my faggot countryman, hope you dont see all other estonian as soyboy beta whiteknight faggots.

>Let's say your sister gets beaten up by her deadbeat boyfriend

the one I warned her a dozen times not to talk to? yeah who gives a fuck, blood is not thick.

I was actually the "brother" in that scenario. I asked the boyfriend why he did it, he didn't have a good story and got beligerant so I beat him for 10 minutes or so then we shook hands and I left.
If he had a good reason I wouldn't have attacked him.

Never hit with a closed fist unless your life is in danger. But a open fist is okay.

women arent special you faggot, infact they are subhuman thay require beatings on a day to day basis

You did well.

Hitting women is the lowest of the low. If there is a problem, there is a man and you solve issues with the man. Unless you're a woman beating pansy. In this case I hope the woman's family shows up and shows you what it's like to have your everything smashed in mercilessly.

how can a mong descendant be such a poof kek

you die when your life is in danger. ALWAYS go for overkill.

I have literally nothing to do with mongs you larper.

Beating a woman without reason is, of course, niggerish behavior.But if a women hit's me unprovoked of course I'm going to defend myself.What's even the question here?

When you are so weak a woman can seriously harm you, you deserve your beatdown by a woman.

9/10 there is no reason to lay your hands on a woman. It's a way for pansies to play men's games on the weaker gender.

pff.
you are a idiot without self respect. its not only the point of physical harm. you just dont let the other people to bully you.

So if a women attacks you just stand still and let her beat you?What you are trying to say is that women are so dumb that they shouldn't be responsible for their actions.
I'm not going to respond anymore, this is probably a bait thread.

There are a lot of other ways to stop threatening behavior than hitting and every womanbeater knows it.

Cuck of the year so far

>the average woman in his country weighs 150 pounds

you have NO CLUE what you're up against sweet pea

My gf used to shit test me weekly until I threw her face down on the bed and whipped her ass with my belt. The sex afterwards was some of the best we've ever had. She confessed to liking it, in a weird way. Now she's a good girl (most of the time) because she knows my limits.

Unironically most women must be beaten by their men at any time necessary, even when its without reason.
Women are dumb, irrational, fickle creatures and they require strong leadership.

thanks, because of you women have no fear attacking others because they can always whine and cry for you to back them up

Honestly at this point I am convinced most people here are the nice guys of the yesteryear. Just convert to Islam or something. My grandfather wasn't a womanbeater and I won't be either.

I to experience ex gfs wanting to get beaten.

This. If a woman acts like a man, she shall be treated as a man. I've put down many women who were out of line. Deep down they respect a true man that will not tolerate any bs.

No, you'll just be a faggot catspaw defending women from consequences they brought on themselves through nigger tier behavior. Have fun getting an assault charge for enabling a cunt's unwarranted sense of self importance.

Yeah, women. Roasts are not women but sperm parasites. I'll proceed to smack them.

My country has the lowest amount of weapons per capita in the world. I still own a sabre, banyonet and switchblade (I carry the switchblade) incase of cuckstorm.

OP on the left
youtube.com/watch?v=owVnTffhRzE

I dont know about under any circumstances OP. If she's got a knife and is telling me she's about to stab me. Im going to do whatever in my power to make that not happen. I kind of like not having a stab wound on my body

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Just use your conceal carry Nitro Express to zipperhead that skank then. You're american. act like it.

I dunno, might be better to have the stab wound, then the police will know you weren't holding the knife

women lie all the time, she'll say you were threatening her

The dead won't speak. Just say you felt threatened. worked before in the US.

Women have no right or reason to be striking men out of the blue and should frankly be punished for doing so.

Feminine skeleton + gravity + concrete is of course a constant factor here.