Are you scared of the Mossad but not the CIA?

To be honest the Mossad scare the fuck out of me. They literally rule the CIA, the CIA themselves don't exist anymore. It's all Mossad and all the IDF grads backpack the world.
If you cursing Israel you better be hiding in your mummy's basement backed with mega-VPN know-how or you fucking dead-man-walking.

Are you scared of the Mossad?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
youtube.com/watch?v=OuGSXflBoWU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dIUd3qfHAzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you scared of the Trump?

Why do all you faggy kids hate on Israel?
I have never heard a single good reason and no DUH JUICE is not a good reason.
I'm starting to think all the jew hate is just a meme

Scare fear
>Are you implying im a little bitch like you? Is my power lvl not enough or do I have to shove it down your ass.

Cause the CIA Bush cunts did a deal with the Zio-Cunts Dual-Citizen Israeli/US to do 9/11. Navy Seals would never do a black-op like that. So they got Mossad agents, under the guise of "Gelatin Art Group" to rig the buildings, and used Dov Zakheim and his auto-pilot Boeings to ram the towers.
The rewards were all the booties offered to the elite.
And I know it. And I can list at least 1000 names of the cunts and traitors involved in it and THEY know I can. I carry that knowledge in my brain. DOn't even need upload it to CLOUD, I know every single cunt involved in the operation and exactly how they carried it out.

Now the Mossad know I know that. They just thinking, "Well he needs to be whacked then".

So I feel like a dead-man-walking.

Ok

Is that a police photo of your jewish mother's oven after the ambulance had taken her away and she finally really did it? She really did stick her head in the oven and gas herself to death with sleeping pills because you married a goy?

Nobody knows what the Donald is thinking.
When he says "Oprah will not run [against me], trust me, I KNOW HER VERY WELL"
He is saying, "My people and me have so much dirt on her she will end up in prison with Hillary if she runs against me"

No it was you. The only problem was that you struggled to get your nose in.

Nah I am pretty sure that is photo of police took after her jewish son married a goy woman.

>implying you know my gender and race.
Nice try proxy.

You will never defeat the Zio-Nazis. Trust me, you are wasting your time. Better go learn programming more and how they fucking in Operation Talpiot before you come here thinking you can fuck with the jews. Every single nation in the history of the world who ever fucked with the jews were destroyed and burned to hell.

t. mutt

You talking about the same Trump who literally just said why do we keep letting in immigrants from shit hole Countries?

Talking to the same Trump who is surrounded by the NeoCons who never run for election and base in Washington and lobby and write manuscripts like PROJECT FOR NEW AMERICAN CENTURY and have forced us now into an irreversible conflict with the middle-east world of Islam and are dumping muslims on the west just to fire us up and sniping out GIs over there in Iraq just when they getting too friendly.
I am talking about ZioNazi cunts you have not even begun to understand this war.
I will put it plainly to you then -
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

And you must see the BBC documentary from 2003 THE WAR PARTY

I am asking, REALLY? REALLY? Is this the leadership we want for America?

Is this want you want America?
youtube.com/watch?v=OuGSXflBoWU

And although I hate Meryl Streep today, her play in that film is AMERICANA, and these boys are you fools.

"Is this what you want? Is this what you want? I LOVE YOU"

I am crying as I write this....

Mossad is said to be fucking pro. They probably do have some skills over on the CIA.

heed my words here Sup Forums. I am older and wiser than you.

>guaranteed replies

Fuck mossad. Mossad can burn in fucking hell with the rest of the kikes.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dIUd3qfHAzI