twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fail troll is fail.

Dumbass.

she did the right thing tbqh
no sense in engaging in discourse with a dumbass like you

>She

pretty cringy, honestly

>(((she)))

>she's looking to the side but you can still see those soulless mentally ill communist eyes

Don't listen to the others, Kraut. Your message was good.

>should the fuck stop

You write like a literal faggot

>DON'T STARE AT MY TITS!
>I'm just reading ma'am

SHUT UP SLAVE

Looks like you triggered the libcucks on Sup Forums also

good. make a new account and sent another one

Good job, you fucking white male

use misuse literal. you idiot leaf

woah.... so this.. is the power.... of...
KRAUTISM.......

>the others
You mean, fucking kikes? I love this British mellowness.

I forgot what site I was on for a second. This whole thread is tumblr.

>talking politics with women

What the fuck is wrong with you. Unless this is your mother or wife, and they started the conversation, you have officially wasted your time and gotten nothing accomplished.

>POOP POP POOP POP POOP
>POOP POP POP POOP POP POP POOP
>POP POOP POP POOP POP
HEIL QUEEN OF THE HAIKUS

this

we don't tolerate transphobia and bigotry around here

dumbass OP

(((The others))) are just jew commies on here

Or racism.

*Gives that discontent minority look*

Screen cap user and post her kikery response

It always starts with race realism. Try to force that point first to open the floodgate.

This

Talking to a woman about politics is a waste of damn time. I bet you that she has had many comments of similar caliber thrown at her, but her bull-dyke tier mental illness makes her too stubborn to listen to reason. Honestly, I believe we've gone past the point of debate, both sides have said what they wanted and no war of words will further change anyone's minds. There are no more fence sitters.

It's time to fight. Sabotage their webpages, engage in Meme Warfare, dox, do whatever you have to do to humiliate and subvert the other side, because they're been doing that kind of shit for years now to us. Stop holding back and put these indoctrinated husks in their place.

Now That was a truth bomb. well done

I bet you're also antisemitic

Literally can't even at this point

(((Good)))

>fix something real

Fix what? Stupid? You can't fix stupid.

That's the core of all our problems right there. People demanding to be employed, loved, and cared for whether they are stupid or not.

Genetic engineering can't get here fast enough.

I'm sick of it. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting 25 stupid people in the process. They're fucking everywhere now.

And since we abolished war on a mass scale, they just keep breeding and breeding and fucking everything up.

Jesus fucking Christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=0pxQGgvwP_Q

It called her a tranny and 5 min later he got my Twitter banned

>You can't swing a dead cat without hitting 25 stupid people in the process

Lmao

You are kind of longwinded desu. Who can be bothered engaging with that long unbroken wall of text?

What I do is usually make a fake muslim account, find the biggest SJW pages I can find on instagram and threaten them with Jihad. It's hilarious desu bros you should try it, they don't even block me

Well said OP. But it's an exercise in futility.

Doxxing is for faggots.
Doxxing ruins the entire purpose of the internet.

pic related

This is not even exaggeration at this point. Everywhere I go, I am surrounded by pic related. Idiocracy was a goddamn prophecy. I can say that with a straight face, without being edgy, because it's self evident at this point.

Barring a major catastrophe, world war, or plague, we will never solve our problems with any kind of rational, intellectual movement because the adherents would never be intelligent enough to comprehend why it's important, without being spoon fed candy coated propaganda that was written at 2nd grade level, and even then it would still be a failure because even if you succeed, all you've done is preserved another generation of dumbasses who will throw it all away when things get a little bit difficult.

Dear Kim (Rocketman) Un, May your attack be swift and may your aim be true.

Lel

This.
You rekt her Hans.

They're probably brown too

>the moment you realize idiocracy was a documentary
Iktf

>just TOLD this bitch on facebook you guys

so this is the power of the alt-right...

Well if you don't have the attention spam of a child, you can.

>She

DESIGNATED

These idiots start the conversation all the time and cannot handle reality. They need to be dragged kicking and screaming into the light of reality.