drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzHymRzpq_WWVXQzV2oxQWZBeHc?usp=sharing
reddit.com/r/mgrp/comments/5z9st6/translation/
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
drive.google.com/open?id=1A7JYDrDhTsJ_WNEsf12mMTzOcb9bNWMYV80bKN1v5fA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Top Girl is dead
>people still watch this trash

imgur.com/a/ndvrz

Reminder that molesting Sou-chan while he's trying to karaoke is cheating.

Are the translators in this thread?

I kinda made some of the books into ebooks to read on google play (I read them on my kindle tablet), but I don't want to share them without their permission.

I would greatly appreciate them.

I would want it too.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzHymRzpq_WWVXQzV2oxQWZBeHc?usp=sharing

sorry for the mess with the names, I got confused at times when making these

A glimpse into the life of smellville.

Calamity Mary cowgirl Crawberry is too fantastic

My Wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

Kramer a shit.

What do you think is MGRP's end game?
A happy ending is unlikely so maybe the destruction of LOM and the whole Mage/MG system?

I like how although anime Mahou Shoujo are supposed to be wealthy like Dark Cutie, Magical Daisy was a poorfag.

>bullying best Unmarked and best Restart

That Daisy was a poorfag has me butthurt to this day. Fuck the LoM anime division. They probably pocketed the money she deserved.

>What do you think is MGRP's end game?
They have to fight zombies of all the deceased characters.

God, I love this artist so much.

I ended up discoering one of his doujins the other day and it was a complete masterpiece. Unrelated to MahoIku but you people should give it a read.

>[Kouji] Bishoujo Vampire ni Bonyuu Drink Bar ni Sareru Hanashi Turned into a Breast Milk Fountain by a Beautiful Vampire [English] [Limonchik11]

i want to marry pechika!

don bulli

reminder that swim swim is able to afford a roomba at the young age of seven. also was that pot housing a spirit or something?

I know the old translator had a central google drive folder where he kept all the translations. Do the new guys have the same thing?

reddit.com/r/mgrp/comments/5z9st6/translation/

Make sure to scroll down a bit because there's other translated material linked in the comments that's simply not been TL-checked yet.

Miracle! Logical! Cynical!

Swim Swim comes from a wealthy family. Its hardly surprising.

Swim Swim probably had more pocket money than Magical Daisy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

When is Deluge going to pay for her genocide of Shufflins?

The Tama story from Peaceful Days is done.

drive.google.com/open?id=1A7JYDrDhTsJ_WNEsf12mMTzOcb9bNWMYV80bKN1v5fA

Whoever that BBC guy is, I have to say you have the most patrician taste.

Thank you

>tfw you will never know Puk Puck's friendship

Thank you for your hard work re-translators. Even if the threads are death, our love and gratitude for you is ever-burning.

Witht the translations up to date now, only a Restart anime could bring these threads back to life again now.

>Restart Anime
Oh user, don't be silly.

Gotta wait for the next main novels volume. And even then it'll likely won't even truly revive the threads. Our time came and left already just as quickly. All that's truly left is to join the small but regular Twitter community. Maybe learn Nip too so you can interact with the Japanese fans as well.

Or the next Breakdown chapter.

>(it's just a regular punch)
>(it's just a regular kick)

Can someone post Daisy art? I need some for, uhm, research.

Now kiss

That's surprisingly pretty gay

The LoM really seemed to have something against Magical Daisy.

>She had once made a suggestion to the Land of Magic; if she could use this technique to get rid of industrial or nuclear waste, it would do a lot of good to the human world, but she had instead received an order along the lines of, “You are not to affect the physical processes of the human world or its industries”. She remembered that she had also been warned, “There ought to be a limit to how much you try to distinguish yourself” or something like that. It was as though they had seen right through her thoughtless desire to show off, and it filled her with self-loathing.

It's because she's a Child of Cranberry.

>“There ought to be a limit to how much you try to distinguish yourself” or something like that
What the heck. This doesn't even make sense.

>Magical Girls should do good deeds!
>No wait that's too much of a good deed don't do it!

>Magical Girls should work their asses and become distinguished members of the magical society!
>No wait you are trying too hard to git gud stop that

Someone had it against her indeed. Probably the same asshole who pocketed her anime profits.

Imagining Lame Lamey rolling on the ground crying due to a fire extinguisher is hilarious.

>She pulled out the safety pin, picked up the hose, and then pointed it at the ceiling—that was to say, at a 45-degree angle from herself, right above the teacher’s desk—at a tongue of surging flame, and expelled a spray of fire-fighting chemical.

>Something fell from the ceiling. It cried out wordlessly, grabbing its face in agony as it rolled around on the ground. It was the red Magical Girl. Her red outfit and hair were covered in the white powder from the fire extinguisher, and all she could do was drool, weep and writhe in agony.

>The white Magical Girl approached leisurely, raising the massive fire extinguisher, and then she swung it down. After repeating this action five times, the red Magical Girl did not move any longer. The white Magical Girl cast aside the fire extinguisher she was holding and looked down on the red Magical Girl. Even after the battle had ended, her face was still devoid of expression.

Especially since Magical Daisy's OP song is seen as being one of the most popular songs among MG fans.

>You will never see the fight animated
>Ywn see the reactions of animeonlys

This hurts to read. Now we know that she finally got someone at school who didn't give up on her before Swimx2 'tismed out and killed her.

There really are a lot of things to notice on a reread of Restart, such as Magical Daisy becoming nauseous when she hears Fal's voice, and not knowing why.
Or Pechika being tied by Clantail's spider silk. That must have been creepy.

>Magical Daisy becoming nauseous when she hears Fal's voice
When is this?

Someone who chose her over all her other friends, no less.

The line that really got to me was "but you came back."

Chapter 2, at the very beginning.

>“Dear Magical Girls, pleased to meet you and good evening! I am the mascot in charge of Magical Girl Raising Project—Fal ~pon!”

>The childish, high-pitched voice made her nauseous for some reason, and Magical Daisy could not help but furrow her brows. However, Genopsycho was looking at her, @Nyannyan was looking at her, and Nokko-chan was also looking at her. Therefore, Magical Daisy could only try to suppress her nausea and address the stereoscopic projection which called itself Fal.

Another nice thing is Show Gale's surprise at the ease with which she fights, despite being certain she's never fought before.

Meant Shadowgale, obviously.

I feel like tama would get along well with nokko-chan since they both like digging holes.

I can't believe I missed that, and shadowgale's familiarity with fighting. I must have thought that ojou did all the heavy lifting.

I like to think that Marika might have adopted Tama because plants do well with soil.

Also, during the second login, Pechika picks up the smell of roses in the air before linking up with Team Clantail. Very effective use of foreshadowing.

Also, the Until the Magical Girl Project Is Complete Fanbook also sheds a lot of new light on the story, including why there's an item cap in place and the fact that the enemies for the Library and Demon King's Castle area are all based on members of the Unmarked Cast.

Daisy deserved better

I wonder if she could have survived had they bought the Medicine like Daisy wanted instead of the Random (map) as Genopsycho insisted.
Overall one of my favorite deaths in the series, it was so unexpected the first time. I was expecting her to fuck up and kill a teammate and be all grief stricken over it.

she deserved what she got

Maybe, but the Daisy Beam looked like it was instantly fatal. You can blame Keek for that btw, the Red Skeletons weren't meant to show up that early.

Fuck Keek. Can't even get shitty simulation working properly even at the end and after a gorillion 100 test runs that she rigged harder and harder than the previous one. Not even Grim Dumb was this much of a fuck-up.

>being rude to the best Sage
Off with your head!

SG feeling uneasy when first seeing Melville.

>“On our mountain, the strongest have the most status, and the weak are naught but fodder. Only the strong meh use the hunting grounds at will. I dinna say the strong could not use the hunting grounds.”

>Shadowgale could not help but furrow her brows. She felt uneasy when she saw that Magical Girl. Was it because of her thick, foreign accent, or was it because of the strange calmness of her tone? Or was it because she had suddenly appeared out of an empty grass patch?

We all know the real reason.

elves are for cuddling and consensual sex

The cutest Magical Girl

I think it's saying that there should be a limit to how much Daisy stands out from the rest. She needs to tone down her performance

That doesn't even make sense since nobody knew Cranberry was doing her tests the way she was at the time that she was doing them (other than Melville I think?). Daisy being a known Child of Cranberry could've only occurred after Cranberry's death at the end of Unmarked. I believe there's one year between Unmarked and Restart and I don't think there's any evidence to suggest that these events are occurring within that time period.

Source?

>I think it's saying that there should be a limit to how much Daisy stands out from the rest. She needs to tone down her performance

Why should she? She has the skills, the potential and the will but she has to be put down even when she excels so that the shitters don't feel bad? Maybe everyone else should git gud instead.

It's more that the LOM higher-ups are mages and they look down on MGs. Its also partially jealousy.

>but she has to be put down even when she excels so that the shitters don't feel bad? Maybe everyone else should git gud instead.
Firstly, you have to consider the randomised nature of the powers of the MGs. Daisy lucked out. Others were less lucky and others are just tragic. What this means is, they already are giving their best. It's just that they can't match what Daisy does because they don't have her ability.

Secondly, envy is very dangerous. Some talented people have been destroyed because they were ignorant of the envy they aroused within others. You're a member of society, living in reality. Your actions have consequences. What's the point in giving your very best if after five years or so, the envy becomes unbearable and the people you're meant to be working with "carelessly" allow you to befall an "unfortunate accident"? Envy is something which the talented have to manage. It's a PR skill.

See: Law 46 of "The 48 Laws of Power".

>It's more that the LOM higher-ups are mages and they look down on MGs. Its also partially jealousy.
How do you know this?

7753 mentions in Limited that many MGs are essentially unpaid volunteers who are controlled by the threat of de-MGing, and in Tot Keek's 30 minutes later story the Mage is standoffish towards her and other MGs. Plus, the Mages themselves are highly aristocratic and look down on MGs in Pukin's side story. Granted the last two use TL-kun's translations and are not very reliable...

Powers are gacha? Indeed, that's true. So what? That's how real life also is, some are born rich, some are poor ugly, some are born with average intelligence, some are born with talent, etc. Are all those people who were lucky enough to be born under fortunate circumstances not allowed to make use of them? So if someone is born rich he has to throw away all his money and go live in a slum? That's bullshit. If that were the norm then nothing would ever get done because everyone would be looking for ways to put down his neighbor for excelling at something they do not. Crab mentality does not take anyone anywhere.
Not everyone can become a Pam, or get an anime or become a Cutie. Doesn't mean you aren't without value just because you aren't the tip of the top. Even if you got a shit roll of the gacha you can find somewhere you can fit in and something you can do. Ultimately, it's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones others were dealt.

People will get envious of you if things are going well for you? Well, of course. So what? There's indeed merit in what you say that you have to be careful about how others see you and how as you rise there's people who will want to see you, and try to make you, fall, but saying that you shouldn't try to excel because of that is also bullshit. They are not trying to tell Daisy to not be so showy because they are worried about her, or as an advice, or even a warning for her own safety, no, they are doing it because they are trying to diminish her, because she's standing out "too much". There's a proverb that says "The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down" and this is a prime example of it. The "advice" they are giving her is for their own sake, not for hers.

Trips-san, how do the Cuties factor into this? They're the most famous MGs, is it purely for profit and to try and make MGs socially acceptable?

>Source?
Restart, Chapter 1 I believe.

The Cuties have the skills to back up their name though, as far as we know. It's not something given away nilly willy to any random MG. You have to be the tip top of the bestest best to afford to be one.

I hope we can all agree Pukin is the coolest looking MG.

Stupid sexy Pukin.

dubdubs-san, I counter with Lethe.

>7753 mentions in Limited that many MGs are essentially unpaid volunteers who are controlled by the threat of de-MGing
Yes, I'm aware of this.

>and in Tot Keek's 30 minutes later story the Mage is standoffish towards her and other MGs
I don't think I read this so okay. Wait, Tot Keek? As in, Keek from Restart? Her full name is Tot Keek? I could've sworn Tot was Pythie's favourite student or something.

>Plus, the Mages themselves are highly aristocratic and look down on MGs in Pukin's side story. Granted the last two use TL-kun's translations and are not very reliable...
Well alright. The impression I've had this whole time is that Mages were at the bottom of the hierarchy. Yes, Mages can learn any power but they're also very weak. So the hierarchy would be Sages > MGs > Mages. After reading Breakdown's first chapter however (which I assume has a reliable translation as it wasn't done by TL-kun), it seems the Mages do have some kind of aristocracy amongst themselves so perhaps that had at least some accuracy.

>he doesn't know about the mysterious Tot Keek

Her full name is Tot Pop, Tot Keek is a meme (and the fairy of the examination division).

In general, the Mages are weaker than MGs when it comes to their bodies, but they have a huge body of knowledge and much more resources to draw on. They made all the magic tech the MGs use, for instance, and really powerful Mages (like Lagi from Breakdown 1) can do things like scry into alternate dimensions and so on. Even someone like Mana can go toe to toe with a buffed Pukin for a few seconds when doped up on magical steroids.

MGs are strong individuals, but Mages are an entire society. And the first thing anyone in power does is make sure they continue being in power.

I'm sure that while mages might not have a lot of power when it comes to LoM politics and its many departments, they might have more control in the human world's politics due to them being rich and of possible "respectable" families.

Actually, I think Mages are pretty powerful in the LOM. A lot of department heads are shown to be Mages and not MGs. MGs are just better at field work because of their bodies.

>All this Mage are good boys and dindu nuffin and totally do not oppress Magical Girls propaganda
Gee, I wonder who's behind all these posts