As a pioneer in neurosurgery...

>As a pioneer in neurosurgery, Carson's achievements include performing the only successful separation of conjoined twins joined at the back of the head, pioneering the first successful neurosurgical procedure on a fetus inside the womb, performing the first completely successful separation of type-2 vertical craniopagus twins, developing new methods to treat brain-stem tumors, and reviving hemispherectomy techniques for controlling seizures.[3][4][5] He became the youngest chief of pediatric neurosurgery in the country at age 33.[6]

>He has received more than 60 honorary doctorate degrees, dozens of national merit citations, and written over 100 neurosurgical publications.[7]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7QQBj2EucZk
youtu.be/YF-n33C1G_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Known for:
>Rao–Blackwell theorem
>Blackwell channel
>Blackwell's approachability theory
>Arbitrarily varying channel
>Games of imperfect information
>Dirichlet distribution
>Mathematical economics
>Recursive economics
>Sequential analysis
>Optimal searching in boxes

>Nigerian American physician, forensic pathologist, and neuropathologist

>the first to discover and publish findings of chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) in American football players

I literally was about to fall asleep midway through reading the first sentence.

This might be more entertaining

>Optimal searching in boxes
Trick question, the best solution is to turn the box over and search among the contents scattered

Nice b8 m8

So?

Where is the b8 exactly? It's all factual.

I like sleepy Ben and his medical record shows he has guts.

Make your own conclusions

>Cleophus Prince Jr. (born July 25, 1967, aka "The Clairemont Killer") is an African-American serial killer who was convicted and sentenced to death in 1993[1] for the rape and murder of six women in San Diego County, California from January through September 1990. Before these crimes, Prince was court-martialed in 1989 due to larceny, and when he was convicted and served his sentence, it was recommended that he be discharged from the Navy. Multiple books have been written on Prince and his crimes.

Ben literally crawled out of the Ghetto and poverty to support his family and ended up as one of the world's most renowned neurosurgeons.

>Serial killers
do you really want to go there, sweetie?

Make your own conclusions

The problem with this is they haven't done anything we wouldn't have achieved ourselves. Whereas if the west had never colonised Africa, it's debateable whether Africans would have discovered the wheel, never mind anything more advanced.

The other issue is presenting this as normal, when it’s the exception. Sure if they work hard, don’t reject western culture and western knowledge, they can achieve something. Yet most of them don’t. You’re more likely to find them on death row than performing surgery. While they should look up to these people and use them for inspiration, they don't. They'd rather worship some gangbanger rapper instead.

>The problem with this is they haven't done anything we wouldn't have achieved ourselves.
You can't prove this and by ourselves you mean someone else more talented than you. Stop thinking that someone else's talent are yours

>The other issue is presenting this as normal, when it’s the exception.
White geniuses are also an exception. I doubt very much you could come up with the stuff that Newton came up with or that you could even understand the stuff that stuff that white mathematicians came up with (which special people from other ethnicities can do)

See, this is the problem. You think you are special because you think that because someone else that happens to be white did something you see yourself being able to do it too but that isn't accurate.

He's a genius

sorry but 99.99% of niggers are still trash

they are a plague on this world

You probably never saw a black person personally

THE SLEEPY DOC STRIKES AGAIN!

End of Sup Forums

What are you talking about? I take no personal credit for the achievements of other Europeans nor do I take responsibility for the crimes, past or present, of European individuals. However, if you’re going to raise individual Africans, who have managed to achieve something, as proof the general consensus here about Africans is wrong, then I’m certainly going to look at Europeans (read European heritage) and Africans (read African heritage) as collective groups and compare them. As a European man myself, I use the term 'ourselves' in regards to those with European heritage because it’s the group I belong to.

You’re certainly correct that I can’t prove we would have achieved these specific discoveries ourselves. However, I can prove the bulk of discoveries have been made by Europeans. I can also prove that new discoveries are reliant on past discoveries; standing on the shoulders on giants if you will. I can also show that contrary to past discoveries, modern day discoveries are more likely a team effort, taking multiple researchers rather than a single individual Newton or Einstein level genius.

Lastly, I never mentioned geniuses in my previous post. They are the exceptions and some outliers do push society forward, I don’t dispute this. I don’t dispute that African geniuses exist. But European geniuses dwarf black geniuses and, in terms of average IQ, Africans don’t even compare to Europeans.

I do mention achieving something. I specifically mention surgery. Europeans’ comprise 71.7% of all Surgeons in the US despite being 61.3% of the population, while Blacks comprise 4.9% of all Surgeons in the US despite being 13.3% of the population. Europeans are overrepresented and Africans are underrepresented. This is the case in top professions throughout the US. They’re even underrepresented in middle of the road jobs. Indeed, they’re underrepresented in jobs altogether, unless you include being a criminal as a profession.

>Smart black people exist
wew, racists blown the fuck out

What I try to demonstrate is even if you consider the bell curve you still have Blacks that can achieve great thing which proves that they aren't as people here say "subhumans" and that they can improve. So you have no grounds to dehumanize them. People don't understand intelligence 100% yet and there's such a thing as the flynn effect.

He's a great classy man... When class is this good color is invisible...
>not color but class

youtu.be/YF-n33C1G_M
Shitholer related

>The Hi-Fi murders were the brutal torture and killings of three people during a robbery at a home audio store in Ogden, Utah, on the evening of April 22, 1974. Several men entered the "Hi-fi Shop" shortly before closing time and began taking hostages; two would survive but with severe life-changing injuries. Violence included a pen being kicked into an ear and the brutal rape of a teenage girl who was later shot in the head. Corrosive drain cleaner was also forcefully given to the hostages causing horrific burns to their mouths and throats. The crime became notorious for its violence and accusations of racial bias in the Utah judiciary.[2][3]

>what is a bell curve

Reply to this post and the sleepy doctor will keep your mother alive forever and protect her from your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply in 30 seconds

What's your point? Mine is black people can achieve great things and they can be smarter than some whites which proves they are human and you can't dehumanize them (people here claim they're subhuman all the time)

1. in the US you imported slaves and didn't let them evolve
2. Africa was tribal like 50 years ago. Their whole population was like 200k people in the 60s.
3. Don't forget that when Romans were around Germans were tribal as well and it took a while for them to become what they are today

Cool.

>Let’s put that guy in charge of urban housing and development!

Brilliant move.

Ironic, he could complete complicated 20-hour-long surgeries but couldn't complete a sentence on stage in the debates.

It just goes to show there are different kinds of intelligences. Carson is without a doubt world class in one. Trump is world class in another.

This is his secret all along! He doesn't need and anesthesiologist!

That happens with white geniuses as well. Watch some of them. They're awkward as fuck

Carson was the number 2 surgeon in the famous twins seperation, but his supervisor/ 1# Dr Long, let Carson make the final cut as a TOKEN gesture so that his career profile would be boosted (as Dr Long was approaching retirement). Dr Long is...white btw, as always.
You seem to be ignoring that Carson also killed the Bijani twins in a highly risky proceedure which all other Doctors had said shouldn't be done, and even his equals during the proceedure said that it should be stopped; Carson ploughed on and killed the 29 year old twins, because he wanted to be the hotshot.
Carson = The Affrimative Action Neurosurgeon

^ If anyone wants to see how this guy is bullshitting just watch this

t. honorary white man

Does Sup Forums still approve of Thomas Sowell? Even this guy isn't based enough.

>1. in the US you imported slaves and didn't let them evolve
>didn't LET them evolve
hahhahahahahahahahahah

Stop making excuses for us user.

The ones that succeed will do fine and there is nothing members on an anime noodle slurping forum can do about it. And frankly, they don't care.

I meant stuff like not letting people learn to read and obviously oppressing them. Evolve economically

>necklacing

This is what the criminal justice system looks like when it is entirely composed of blacks in their native habitat. Now look at our criminal justice system in the US, despite being inundated by black rapists, murderers, and thieves, we still treat them humanely. We are running out of space though, soon you will see what its like when we can no longer enforce their primal ways.

Day of the Noose.

based sleepy Ben

meanwhile, democrat niggers' only accomplishments are that they showed up for work

>You probably never saw a black person personally
I do, daily.
99,999% might be more accurate.

The issue you have is that even if biological IQ were a falsehood or irrelevant, the fact remains blacks in the US are overrepresented in all the wrong areas. In the here and now, all these negative things people here say about blacks as a group are true on average.

You have to demonstrate a way to alter this because everything tried so far has failed.

Look at a poor country that has stable family units and a culture of hard work. Provide them with education, opportunities and resources and they'll start to prosper. Eastern European countries are an example of this. But if stable families and a culture of hard work aren’t present, you can throw everything you want at a group and it'll do next to nothing to shift the average.

You need to change their culture. How are you going to do it? How many generations is it going to take? Why should others have to put up with them in the meantime?

>Carson's achievements include performing the only successful separation of conjoined twins joined at the back of the head
I like Ben but I see people spout this a lot and the truth is he got the idea on how to do this upon asking a white colleague.

He is the one that took responsibility and performed it.

Carson is like cocaine for boomers.

And even that is hit or miss

And still believes some amazingly childish things. So he's a good neurosurgeon, but lacking in brain development.

>> successful

NOT BLACK ENOUGH UNCLE TOM!!!

Newton believed in alchemy

Completely different context.

>reviving hemispherectomy techniques

If he gave Trump a lobotomy would it help?

Fucking what. No it isn't frog.

>Black people are dum...

Pay attention, intelligent Negroes received their education during the segregation and without the welfare state.
Segregation and zero welfare is mild eugenics?

He looks like a character in an anime that would randomly include one black person who happens to be a doctor

Newton lived in very different time, some of the things alchemy provided were more logical than some other practices at that time.

Pay attention, intelligent niggers received their education during the segregation and without the welfare state.
Segregation and zero welfare is mild eugenics?

The only reason he lost was racism

I think you've missed our point. Our point that the average nigger is retarded which is why we shouldn't import millions of them enmasse, not that every black person is retarded.

this

And another faggot who does not know the difference between black people and niggers.

Even if the black IQ rises (which it is), and we have smart, educated, well-meaning, family-oriented black people (which we do). It won't matter to ethno-statists.

You could be a genius saint, but because of the rule of averages which can be put on the backs of every single ethnic group on the planet; they will be put on a tree. Or forcibly evacuated. This will include Thomas Sowell, Larry Elder, name your "based" black guy. Random idiot mobs won't protect them, only a few educated whites will recognize them as not idiots. The vast majority will firebomb their houses is they felt justified.

So fuck them. Even if I end up the next Republican black president, fuck them. Even if there are black leaders that harken back to the first civil rights movement, which I believe was a right-winged movement when our leaders weren't assassinated; fuck them.

When the day of the rope comes, I'm blasting every angry whitey I see because I have my liberty to protect.

>Muh based black men
Fuck off T_D all niggers get the rope, mutts too.

He wasn't technically wrong though. I mean nuclear transmutation can turn lead into gold but it's vastly more expensive than the gold produced.

Alchemy essentially evolved into chemistry.

There was a mysticism aspect to it though and that was pretty dumb and other geniuses have believed some right tosh in the past.

>le black people vs le niggers
Fuck off retard.
A moderate muslim is still a muslim
A moderate nigger is still a nigger

You guys aren't special. Stop with the bullshit

>what is an average
One good apple doesn't justify saving a diseased tree that will inevitably infect the others.

When it comes down to it all we want is our own countries for our own people. Asians gotta go aswell.

Fight me, mutt. I am 7 feet tall and 340 lbs of pure muscle. Whatcha gonna do now, boi?

Even assuming he's not just mediocre being held aloft by more qualified whites for an agenda.... pic related.

I'd send him back to Africa in an instant if he took his 60 million feral violent 80IQ kinsmen with him.

There'll never be a day of the rope. Everyone would rather be ben carson than some average larp nazi joe.
If you ever attempt a day of the rope, other countries will try to stop you.

>i'll send him to africa
Don't peasants like you have no shame in acting like you have ANY power whatsoever? You're just a peasant. Accept you reality, peasant. It's more realistic where Ben Carson sends you to fucking anywhere.

Finally somebody ITT with an argument.

/thread

I don't particularly like blacks but coming from an hungarian this is kinda funny.

Dude calm your tits, you're barely human, yourself. Let alone white.

>Fight me, mutt. I am 7 feet tall and 340 lbs of pure muscle. Whatcha gonna do now, boi?