German State-paid documentary about a relationship between a salafist and a german girl(16)

youtu.be/0pxQGgvwP_Q
The "documentary" is about the love story of a young german girl (16y) and a "young" syrian refugee(claims to be 17) and their troubles faceing differences in their relationship. They've been together for 19 months and he wants to marry her. Throughout the documentary he lectures her on who she's allowed to speak to, how she has to dress and how to pray to allah.
Now the recents news:
The syria muslim,called Diaa aka Muhammed, liked a salafist facebook page, a BILD journalist tweeted the network about this and Diaa now claims he thought it was a facebook raffle.
There will be a discussion on german free TV this evening 17:10 (gmt+1), with Muhammed and he will "explain himself".
In the meantime I could use some help getting the pic through to the programm. It contains eariler posts of his facebook page, including a post of his 20 year old syrian wife. But beware, it has been blacklisted by Twitter, so you need to change it(e.g.rearrange).

The programms twitter post:
twitter.com/hrfernsehen/status/951883419142819841

If you want, add these tags to your post: @ARD_Presse @ZDF @BILD @jreichelt

Other urls found in this thread:

africanglobe.net/headlines/white-americans-dying-born/
hr-fernsehen.de/livestream/livestream_hr-fernsehen-100.html
ardmediathek.de/tv/live?kanal=5884
de.m.xhamster.com/videos/brutal-fisting-7438837
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here we see Diaa(17) with his 16 year old love interest Malvina.

another picture of Diaa the 17 year old syrian refugee

Germany why are you such a fucking joke nowadays holy shit. Can't any of you 82 million faggots rise up and lead a new reich removing kebab from Europe forever?

I guess they need someone froum austria for that

All it would take is one bullet to end Merkel. One of you needs to sacrifice yourselves for the greater good.

he looks white

Nobody wants to associate as german anymore, thats why nobody is standing up for anyone here.

fuck out of my country ahmed

They arent even commenting, his muslim ways at all in the docu, they just show these two happy and smiling. Though, if you notice whenever he talks how she has to act to be "acceptable" she looks down at her feet.

No wonder you've lost your country, instead of killing the invaders you come begging for help to strangers on the internet.

This would be a mistake. Schulz would take her place.

Are you killing mexicans on a daily basis?

>love interest malvina
ARGIES GET OUT!!!!!

Age of consent is 14 in Germany.

Also, I hope your meme flag manifest as a stroke while your sleeping.

I want to point out that she's way uglier than he is and that this is the fate of all women who want a Chad. He's a Merkel-created Chad, because as a 30 year old rapefugee he'd be at the bottom of the heap where he's top dog at some German freshman class or wherever he was put.

He is a true philosopher
"She is mine and I belong to her. That's the rule with me"

he is kind of a genius except his gf is ugly as fuck.

So if the age of consent is in-line with her current age, its fine to date salafists?
Why dont they teach kids to love other extremists aswell?

People who know the AoC in countries they don't live in are pedos 100% of the time.

Another picture of the 17 year-old

As your internet lawyer I urge you not to answer that question

Such a handsome 11 year old

Careful not to look at this picture for too long, then.

Such a strange country...

Muhammed likes to play the vigorous guitar solo with Malvina

Yeah, but I'll look at that and forget everything by this time tomorrow because it holds no information of value to me. Guys that bring it up out of nowhere on the internet though...

Do these cunts really believe they are fooling anyone when they call obviously adult individuals "minors"?

Americans are calling you cucks and A FUCKING LEAF but in reality, youre the only country that cares about its economy, and take about 99% of immigrants in for economic reasons, meaning they have a job or an education beforehand.

>born on the 1.1.99

This is pretty usual desu senpai.

EVEN THAT FILTHY ANIMAL IS GETTING WHITE PUSSY

unlike admitting to fuck underaged (14-15) german girls in public as a muslim adult and openly trying to restrict her freedoms complaining about jihadis will lead to immediate criminal charges and if you draw too much attention even fines and jail.

And while the police complains about lack of personel to deal with all the criminal illiterate doctors and engineers living off drug money so they have to just let them go they always have enough people to monitor and shut down any right wing wrong think

GERMANY YES!!!!

I hope they invited his lovley womman from syria the the interview

HELFT MIR KAMARADEN! DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND ÜBER ALLES

GAYMANY IS LOST

Germany is being over run by the semites they once genocided, wierd how history works.

also the boyfriend speaks excellent german. for just 2 years in german to live

>Age of consent is 14 in Germany.
thats not how the law in Germany works you pedophile nigger kike abonimation

and even if it was legal both you and that sandnigger deserve a bullet

lol youre literally being overrun by mexicans

In fact, stop trying to distance yourself from this
africanglobe.net/headlines/white-americans-dying-born/
Every western country has the same issue, you fucking amerimutts

LIVESTREAM is about to drop

it starts now min hr-fernsehen.de/livestream/livestream_hr-fernsehen-100.html

haha nice we atleast got the how-old.net on TV

i know i know ive you down...
ive been a fool to myself...

AND YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL,
MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

my soul hurts watching this

Halt durch mein Freund.

Meine Augen und Ohren bluten

hot

ich kann nicht soviel essen wie ich kotzen will.

Okay the live discussion is on fire

>_OB DIE ALLE BEHINDERT SIND

Ich verstehe wie 1/4 auf was sie sagen

alter 4vs1 typisch indoktrinierte pseudointerlektuelle

If you are a German, rise up and start a movement. Eventually when you get enough traction, Trump WILL express support for you. I guarantee it.

What the fuck man.

this!

Hhahahahah der Afdler mit dem Argument der anderen Richtung hat gerade alle am Tisch geholocausted!

Only if you are under 18 and the parents agree, otherwise its 18.
But here in germany, the society has decayed way too far and nobody even gives a shit about open pedophilia anymore.

Quite sad.

Shit this is sad.

FUCKING TURKS IN MY TV DISCUSSION GET OUT REEEE

They banned the interview with Mohammed Diaa because he got threaded from extremist muslems WTF?

who tf is this dude?
He looks like he empties my trash cans.

Apparently, muslims shitstormed his FB and told him that hes a shame for Islam.

WHAAAAATTTTT TTT FFFFFFF

was für ARSCHLÖCHER in der Runde!

"Waren haben SIE den Shitstorm losgetreten?"

SO EIN SCHWACHSINN!

Die MASSE HAT DEN SHITSTORM LOSGETRETEN
WIR WOLLEN DIESEN SCHEISS NICHT!

KLAR IST ER DER TäTER, wenn er IN DEUTSCHLAND SO EIN WELTBILD VERBREITET: KLeidervorschift, keine Umarmung, NICHT MIT FREUNDEN TREFFEN!

HAAAAALLLLOOOOOO MERKT IHR NOCH WAS??????

FULL 1488 NAU

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WETEÄFFFFFFFFFFFFF

ICH MACH EINE ÖFFENTLICHE TV SENDUNG ABER NIEMAND DARF MICH KRITISIEREN UND ÜBER MICH DISKUTIEREN BÖSE AFD HALT STOP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DEUTSCHLAND BITTE BITTE MACH WAS

1 vs 4 heißt er hat nur 1/4 der Sprechzeit.
3/4 der Sprechzeit sind Gegenposition.

ardmediathek.de/tv/live?kanal=5884

17:10
Engel fragt - Spezial: Malvina, Diaa und die große Aufregung über einen Kika-Film
JETZT
[engel fragt - Standbild]

Ein Film aus der "KiKA"-Reihe "Schau in meine Welt" sorgt seit Tagen für gewaltigen Wirbel in den sozialen Netzwerken und in den Zeitungen. Der Film "Malvina, Diaa und die Liebe" thematisiert die Liebesgeschichte eines jungen Mädchens aus Fulda und eines jungen syrischen Flüchtlings. Die beiden erzählen von ihrer Beziehung, die nicht immer einfach ist, weil beide aus sehr unterschiedlichen Kulturkreisen stammen.

it really pisses me off!

hopefully all children check that oppression is not ok!

why do so many german girls have the face of a degenerate?

is this nigga wearing makeup?

>But beware, it has been blacklisted by Twitter
make a short url of it and post that to twotter.

He looks like he abducts children.

what guitar solo is this?

Its over...
(((They))) agreed it to be a fun discussion and the movie as necessary for discussion, but slamed the AFD poltican as an asshole for Tweeting starting a discussion on twitter which led to the discussion on eNGEL. Great.

Middle aged shitskins can openly marry underaged European women with full support of the government and most of the population.

Lmao this really is the end of the West.

Apperently he teaches young children to "make their own decisions" in public schools. Typical unresponsible adult like most nowadays.

Salafists are Zionist pawns.
Zionism and Nazism are the same thing.
Germans are Nazis.

So a Zionist from Germany dates a Zionist from Syria in Germany. Big whoop.

I want to know too, but op is a fag and dont post sause.

Barbarism.

de.m.xhamster.com/videos/brutal-fisting-7438837 here you fucking fag

The show's producers should have their throats cut and their bodies thrown into a river.

>Only if you are under 18 and the parents agree, otherwise its 18.
but thats wrong

also 16 year old girls fucking 20 year old guys isnt even uncommon. 4 year age gap is literally nothing.

>I'm a virgin, I swear!

U gota chill man.
>EU fags are always so hostile

love is love, goy

>Merkel-Schulz coalition...AGAIN after the worst election for both parties since 1949
>This programme
>800k more (((migrants))) to come to Germany this year legally due to family already being there.

AfD are gonna hit 25%+ vote share next time round.

Germans need to be executed.

Democracy isn't going to save the West, why do people still believe this meme? The Enemy will simply import whatever demographic they need to permanently outvote you. Germany's "refugees" will all get voting rights in a year or two, they're already pushing for it. Watch.

What is a Facebook raffle?

I don't use that shit so I honestly have no idea.

not if they can get their imported gold to vote, too. the migrants are gonna vote for "mama merkel" and lick her boots until they have enough power.

they are sacrificing our shildren and future loced ones.., actualy using our own money to destroy our volk, the time of blood comes near.. wer leget jetzt noch feig die hände in den scho?
der würfel fällt!
der STURM bricht los!

we are only about 72-4 million or so the rest are xenos.... :c

put down the fag flag

Go save your country faggot and get off this board.

A Salafist? Holy shit

>German
So the Eternal Cuckraut really does hide behind the EU flag.

It's eveing.. i am a knife bearer, and do actual martial art.. i do my part.

He's not ugly, but he's not really handsome either

says he guy whos region got a mercy flag because it can't be its own country