Romania or Hungary? Which one is better?

Romania or Hungary? Which one is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i7wveOu5hkQ
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/hungary-irate-over-romanian-leaders-comments-about-autonomy/2018/01/12/1abdfc32-f78b-11e7-9af7-a50bc3300042_story.html?utm_term=.98b394ee0182
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Both are shitholes.

Romania easily though because of the grills.

youtube.com/watch?v=i7wveOu5hkQ

Hungary hands down.

show your flag , hungarian swarthy midget , just like viktor orban.

Hungary of course

obviously hungary.
romania vs bulgaria is a better comparison.

Hungarian women > romanian women

Fuck romania. Hitler didn’t kill enough of them

Hungary and it isn’t even close. FFS the only decent parts of R*mania are all Hungarian. That is why R*mania has to use military threats to keep them from returning to Hungary. Fuck R*mania.
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/hungary-irate-over-romanian-leaders-comments-about-autonomy/2018/01/12/1abdfc32-f78b-11e7-9af7-a50bc3300042_story.html?utm_term=.98b394ee0182

and gypsys. Victor orban is a gypsy

Both suck but at least Romania had Codreanu

It is always so easy to spot the cigany diaspora.

Hungary.

Dude I couldn't give two shits about some gypsy countries. I love how you irrelevant shitholes always think anyone disliking you must be the enemy diaspora, like whenever somebody talks shit about Serbs, they must be Croat diaspora. Face it hungarian, I don't like you, and I don't like Romanians either. You are both swarthy as fuck and don't look white. Stay put and stop sending leagues of criminal burglar gypsies to our countries and maybe I wouldn't dislike you in the first place

Nice LARP Radu but you’re gonna have to LARP a bit harder to fool anyone @/pol.

no idea what you're talking about but ok whatever u say romania with memeflag

Romanians seem quite intelligent and well educated. Mostly liked here. Not sure about hungarians, a little primitive for my taste.

There are more Hungarians living in Romania than Romanians in Hungary
therefore, we're better

>Amerimutt knowledge
Romania was a main ally of Nazi Germany and Marshal Ion Antonescu received the Iron Cross

>attack austria-hungary in wwI because entente told them so
>btfo in a few weeks
>pic related
>attack a defeated country with no real army at the end of the war despite signing a treaty of peace earlier
>get hungarian land from the (((french peace committee))) to decrease a chance of another war by the germans and oppose the spreading of bolshevism
>but thats okay because they join the axis then they change sides when start losing and go full communist
they are fuckin autists
arrow cross party>iron guards

>still mad

So was the fucking USSR that didn’t stop Germany from attacking them and slaughtering million shares of Slavs did it?

But we're not Slavs so idk what you're talking about

And slaughtering millions of Slavs*

Fucking autocorrect

why would i be mad for you defeating a communist army? the leadership was full of jews anyway

a romanian posted this the other thread and a hungarian laughably btfo'd him with this map

I’m saying that your stupid race of inbred poo in loo gypsy sub humans should have been slaughtered and your cuntry been flattened. Is that clear enough for you?

>You are both swarthy as fuck and don't look white

This. Eastern Euro nonwhite subhumans stop invading our Aryan countries

Pic related average romanian phenotype

Hungary no doubt

>caring about an ancient map
They lost more than 75% of that territory, therefore, map irrelevant
>2018
>still can't make the difference between ethnic Romanians and gypsies found everywhere in East Europe
None of them are Romanian, Muhammad

thx bro

>fake dyed blonde hair
>brown eyes
she would be more attractive if she just looked natural

Hungary,the embassies and consulates of Romania in europe have their walls decorated with unpaid fines of their honorary gypsies and romanian citizens,against such propaganda as those citizens stands the example of based Orban closing the European borders,closing soros paid (((charities)))and (((university))) while romanians make a disservice to us by being an example of huwhite subhumans very few people can argue against,same as bosniaks,the force you to argue rogue they are subhuman shitskins and they make then you have to arguerguergue how brown was the romanian and how bosniaks are muzzies.

And literally Whiter than you, Muhammad

Are there still a lot of Germanic people in Hungary?

Was Romania part of Austria-Hungary?

>None of them are Romanian, Muhammad

>They were born in Gaithersburg, Maryland after their mother moved from Romania to the United States.

This is what you look like romanian subhuman

i love traditional girls too bad they dont really exist :_(

Respect the Führers will niggers

Orban is actually a Jew

and Paprika Power, Draculas are cunts

not even close, that's why I posted that map. You're swarthy shitskins for the most part, so why do you cherry pick images of blonde girls who barely even exist in your country?

Hungary, Romania can't even compete

god can't wait for the upcoming romanian-hungarian war. you mongols really underestimate the hate that the average romanian has for you. we would gladly extermiante you like the germans did with the jews

They do but we only wear the traditional dress on special occasions
Not really I'm pale, blue eyed and blonde hair just like Nordcucks are
>barely exist in your country
If you honestly believe this you're a retard, blue eyes and blonde hair are very common here

>bullshit map is bullshit
cite some sources Muhammad

That being said I don't dislike white romanians but unfortunately it's like having a cousin with fucking lice,you know it's family but you still feel disgusted by them even if now you're the one with lice.
You can ask any police officer were the local consulate or romanian embassy is and they know it by heart thanks to so many outstanding romanians with their white huge ID card.
Meanwhile I barely met a any Hungarian, all i know is a friend live there in a rural comfy idyllic little town,and they built wall,and pepper sprayed shitskins and have nice huge wolly piggiesthat look kawaii af

bith good in there own way

Why would you want us to go at war with a country that has 32 tanks?

Show your blood-stained fangs, Vlad

without us you can't have intermarium you dumb polish cunts. but whatever I'm sure the bozgor russian-bootlickers will protect you when Putin annexes your country (again)

to completely destroy oncve for all the hungarian menace and give an answer to the szekeli question

Szeklerland jest Magyar

>implying nords are white

haveing white skin and blonde hair doesn't make u white u must habe european skull u may have brown hair but european skull then u will be european

but nords are not white they are mixed with uralic people

TINUTUL SECUIESC ESTE SI VA FI PAMANT ROMANESC

u see romanians, these westerners doesn't even consider u one of them, come back to us and we will make orthodox aliance and will fuck all those bastards

I thought uralics were caucasian?

But I do want Romania to get out of EU and have better relations with Russia

Finns are Uralic, Scandis are Germanic

Get fucked Romonigger

Paprika Power

>says insult in magyar
ROMONIGGER BTFO

>samefagging like this
Fucking state of your life, mate

Hungarians getting BTFO'd since 1330

that map is from 1360 and they still rule/have influence over those lands so I wouldn't call that being btfo

being this butthurted

Pls send military

Romanians only accomplishment in history has been to be known as gypsies with a definitely-not-gay anal fetish (their national hero is known for having fisted men while eating).

Their women are more manly than their men

>post a fake map
>wow romania btfo

hungary is at least slightly cultured and could be considered european unlike the balk shitholes

??
you were under hungarys sphere of influence

Romanians are cool

You're a retard for comparing the German-Soviet "alliance" with the German-Romanian alliance. They didn't trust eachother, it was just a matter of time until one of them attacked.

>1360
nigger stop

>gypsies
>real romanians

A Romanian team saved me after I broke an ankle hiking in Transylvania. I would not be here if it wasn't for them. God bless Romania and God bless the Romanian people

Hungary wins every time. One Hungarian is worth more than all Romanians. Romania, the country which poisoned Europe with the gypsy problem. Fuck all Romanians. Fucking faggots should've genocided gypsies before letting them spread.

Sup Forumsacks shilling hard ITT

>Finland
>mongolian himself

>Sup Forumsacks
it's just one dumb tracksuit wearing slav samefagging

Just another proof of a fake map post. Wallachia and Moldavia were independent in 1360, the year of that map. While it's true some Romanian voievodates were vassals of the Hungarian king and were in his sphere of influence for a while, Hungary never owned direct land past the Carpathians.

>Hungary wins every time. One Hungarian is worth more than all Romanians. Romania, the country which poisoned Europe with the gypsy problem. Fuck all Romanians. Fucking faggots should've genocided gypsies before letting them spread.

romanian girls over hungarian girls? the absolute state of bongs man

yeah, Hungarians are ugly
The one Hungarian female in my classroom in high school was ugly and obese

We Finns are proud members of the hapa master race and will always support our Hungarian cousins.

they probably referred to that then

Wallachia became independent in 1330, Moldavia in 1359.

what about romanian girls in Hungary?

Holy shit. What is that thing? It looks like an albino nigger with downs

Never seen anything like that

>gypsy or hungry
tough decisions

are you even trying?

Hello newfriend. It is an image used to attack our glorious people.

I prefer Hungary but Romania is too strong, they will always win

so basically we should hate each other because a needed divorce was botched by the french jews after WW1 guys dont be good goys