Tales of Zestiria the X

S-so are we getting a sequel to Berseria/Zestiria?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdjapan.co.jp/product/KSCL-2762
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

>Implying this mystery character isn't actually Velvet

>Killed the Shepard
>reborn as the Shepard
She'd be pretty pissed at first. But if it means she can spend time with DragonPhi, it's all good.

They can shill velvet in that garbage smatphone game coming out, in real Tales games the Zestiria storyline is finished.

probably not since zestiria was an abyssal moneypit for Bamco and UFOtable didn't sell BDs. lucky for them i'm sure they're already contracted to churn out more Fate since it prints yen.

I want to believe user.

There is one last thing to do though; beat the shit out of the Greater Seraphim behind the gate.

I want to protect these boys.

It's a male

Wait till Talesfes.

They would be fucking retarded to not to.

Tales is not Final Fantasy XIII

Can't be reborn if you can't die.

You can see Velvet's haircut, but you can't see a penis, so Velvet is the best guess.

What is the ratio of protagonists sacrificing themselver to protagonists getting married in Tales? I am only familiar with Zestiria and Berseria.

Tales games can asspull whatever they want.

If Velvet is the Shepherd, then who is sucking of Innominat?

I hope.

People actually watched that shit?

Or even worse, people actually played that game?

>tfw they even made a poster for it
>We are the heroes of our own tales
>One day, our paths will cross

I hope not. I don't think I could handle another game set in that world. Zestiria irritated me with its boring overworld, shit dungeons and tedious equipment system, and having to relive the experience in Berseria was a nightmare. I don't want to spend another minute in that setting.

I wouldn't mind a sequel.

>For the next game our party will be Sorey, Velvet, Eiezen(not killed canon), Edna, Seraphim Eleanor, Zaveid, Mikleo, and Lailah

>few minutes of action payoff for two seasons of build
>goes right into the emotional sacrifice scene
>half the fucking episode is emotional epilogue and panning shots with soft melodies
>Sorey comes back predictably from the center of the fucking earth somehow in a way not explained

Shit

Would velvet still have the same outfit?

Since the anime never established the ending of Berseria, maybe that shit just didn't happen.

lmao if was a dude retard

What the fuck are you talking about?

I believe he said "If Velvet is the Shepherd, then who is sucking of Innominat?" Hope that helped.

Rose!

Velvet has black hair, dude has dark brown.
Also that's male profile.
Ufotable tales girls have lips bumps

Velvet gave Sorey peep talk in his dream.
That poster is unrelated to anime.

Right, looks nothing like perfection.

Most of the protags are permavirgins, barely any of them die.

Only the anime and Alisha merchandise flopped. Everything else related to Zestiria was a financial success.

Anime isn't canon bruh.

That's not a poster that was the CD cover for "Burn/Kaze no uta"

cdjapan.co.jp/product/KSCL-2762

The anime is canon to the anime.
That's the entire basis of the argument, nigga.

No more yuri shit

Game, manga and novel vs anime canon
3:1

Did stop Ufotable from doing an original ending. Why wouldn't they mess with Berseria's canon too?
I don't understand, what you're even getting at.

Many anime end with original ending, and they're never considered canon.

After Ufotable fucked up so badly with the anime that it flopped and made Nips hate a waifu character, I doubt that they'll allow Ufotable within 10km of Berseria.

I hate zestiria anime for pointlessly killing best character.
Fucking Rollance.

She was dead even before the anime did it user.

Thanks to the anime "canon" the tomb in Trizolde cave is not hers.
I'd rather believe she had lived 700 years, and then broke her pledge, than believe Percival allowed his heirs to forget Maotelus, Innaminot and Velvet existed.

Game
>she lived a happy life, a family with people who genuinely love her, even though she died 200 years ago, people still honor her and visit and clean her grave.
>Her descendant is a key character to the story.

anime
>only the king knows about her.

The anime isn't canon to either Berseria of Zestiria. It's only canon to itself.

Magilou confirmed for nopan

-Died 300 years before story
-She lived only with Bienfu, but Mayvin probably is her son, so someone boned her. Or she adopted the kid just like Melchior adopted her. But as she's the first storyteller of the clan, then they're blood related.
Mayvin =/=Storyteller
Fuck this anime.

I think the Mayvin is the name of a clan, and people from that clan are storytellers.

In Zestiria game, Magilou had more than just Bienfu as a friend.

Mayvins don't have to be blood related.

They already did. Most of the in-game animation in Berseria was done by ufotable.

I mean to make a full anime adaptation.

Though if Nips had their way then Bamco would be shopping around for a new studio.

Mayvin means "caretaker"
In Berseria Magilou explains them as "Shadows"
Their role is to help humanity, walking beside the leaders and do the dirty work for them.
That's what Melchior believed, but look what Magilou's role is.
She's observer, she gives advice, and follows Velvet. But she's not interfering with Velvet's plans, neither tells her what to do, despite being the only one in the party knowing about everything.
Why?
Caretaker: A person who gives physical or emotional care to someone.
Also, they stay beside sick, or even dying person till that person would die.

That's exactly what she's doing through entire game.

Now Storytellers are people who observe the world events, and are forbidden from interfering with them. All they do is gathering history for future generations, passing the information between each other.
They're immortal, and have a pledge, which breaking will cause their death.
The first Storyteller (Magilou) is also responsible for creation of Celestial Record, which was later filled in with recent history by Shepherds.

That's true.

Perfect guide reveals what happened to the party.
Magilou traveled alone with Bienfu.

>Perfect guide reveals what happened to the party.
>Magilou traveled alone with Bienfu.
Yeah but from the existence of the Mayvin clan we know that she didn't do that for all her life.

I just meant that all Storytellers are Mayvins but not all Mayvins are Storytellers.

Anime screws up with Mayvins, as everyone knows they live over 100 years and they're storytellers, but game made a big deal out of that. Mayvin even pretended to not see Seraphims until Lailah INSISTED for him to break his taboo, and when he still acted like he can't hear her, Zaveid called him Storyteller, to what Edna reacted - meaning she knew the previous storyteller. (She also had many moments of glaring at him, when he rated food differently than her ect, what makes me believe Edna and Magilou had meet. Especially that Eizen and Magilou do live the longest from the bunch, and Edna knows entire history of Normins, has similar arte to Magilou, and both are Normin mistresses)
So it seems that Magilou had at least meet with Edna.

But Mayvins can't really live between humans, as their taboo would be quickly discovered.
Mayvin says that he never would imagine having people be beside him as he breathes his last breaths, meaning he had no ties with any human.

Speaking of Mayvin.
Ending of anime really needed a shot of Grim-nee san and Mayvin together.
I would literally tear up.

Anyone knows how to replace green color with white on a gif?

The anime didn't just screw up Mayvins it screwed up Maotelus as well. Sorey's ability to purify comes from Maotelus, so if anime Sorey claims that he can purify, then Maotelus should be able to do the same as well, which begs the question why he didn't ever try to save Eizen in the anime?

In the game it makes sense why, because he can't, but anime Maotelus has no excuse.

Then there's also the problem with Hedalf's curse, anime Sorey gives him a friendship speech and purifies him (which goes against BOTH Berseria and Zestiria) and then tells him to go make friends. But the problem is Hedalf literally can't, he's been cursed.

THIS!
It's bothering me for a while, and I worded that on previous threads.

Heldalf was a huge threat for entire humanity, but after taking a nap he's starting everything once again from the scratch? I call it a bullshit.

The anime has logical problems up the ass.

Anime Alisha for instance makes no sense.

Bartlow is the head of the army, in the game he kept Alisha on a short leash by not allowing her to have influence in the military. This worked because Alisha valued being a knight over being a princess. He just let Alisha's stubbornness do the rest of the work for him.

Anime Bartlow also wants to keep Alisha on a leash, so then why did anime Bartlow allow Alisha authority over in the military and thus gain the support of the knight, when he wants to get rid of her?

Ufotable doesn't know how well Bartlow played on Alisha's stupidity.
He was capable of predicting her moves, and use that for own advantage.
Also Alisha has older siblings which are closer to the throne line. She never wanted to be even a princess, feeling better as a knight. And anime made her a queen.

>that /ss/ doujin of Velvet and Phi thats recently been uploaded

So what the fuck happened in the last episode?

I dropped this ages ago but I cant help but be curious.

Literally garbage for autists.

Rather, you are autistic and your taste is garbage.

Autist triggered?

Alisha's virtues hid her flaws.
She's moralfag, a dreamer, is overly stubborn and persistent. But that shit is what makes her fail so hard.
Her goals are right but her way of going about them is wrong, but because she's persistent she'll keep trying to do things the way she wants to, and is too stubborn to try something new. Especially because that way is by using bribery and lies aka politics.

That's why at the end Alisha had to be blackmailed into trying trying something new, because she wouldn't have done so on her own, and that's also why Sorey can't have her around him, because if she traveled with Sorey then Bartlow would have used that as an excuse to claim that she abandoned Hyland and thus she'd be named a traitor.

Canon double gay end.

anyway,
>tfw 60fps solid on a $30 hd7770 at max setting.

Bad taste triggered?

I personally think it was good that Alisha had some people serving under her because at the end of the day she is still royalty no matter what and the way fucking grunts disrespected her in the game should have been seen as borderline treason to the royal family.

Well, Alisha was born from a peasant not the queen. She was the farthest away from inheriting the Hyland throne, What allowed her freedom and why she could be a threat if the rumors of her being a traitor for Rolance ended true - yet she had skipped up to become a queen.

There's a difference between having a guards and having your own personal army. The reason why the grunts disrespected her in the game was because again, Alisha wants to be treated as a knight not as a princess. Alisha hates being a princess and would rather be a knight, that's why the characters say that they forgot that she was a princess, because of the way she acts. And because Alisha is way too much to enthralled with being a knight she won't use her authority over people who disrespect her.

So yeah it actually doesn't make much sense for Alisha to have people serving under her because of her personality.

The thing is, that doesn't deny the fact that Alisha is royalty. Status doesn't go away specially when she's acknowledged as a princess. It is retarded that any peasant could disrespect her without being thrown into prison.

But Alisha doesn't want to be a princess, she also doens't want to be treated like one, hence why she doens't do shit when they insult her, which allowed it to persist. It also doesn't help that she pissed off all the nobles so she has no political influence.

So? She's royalty, because the King gave her that status. Her wishes and actions are meaningless. Disrespecting her is insulting the to King's authority. No king ever would allow that.

Also, the King doesn't have to give a shit about Alisha to punish the peasants. The only thing Alisha's lack of political power could net her was the grief of not preventing people being punished for disrespecting her.

Simply put, your trying to justify something that doesn't make any sense within a royalty-ruled society.

In the game the King didn't gave shit about her.
That's why in the end of the game she could become who she wanted - Political negotiator.

Then he clearly gave enough of a fuck for her to become just that, because he gave her political authority.

She was last in line to the throne, but STILL in line. So her being disrespected still equals to disprecting the crown.

Again, you're missing the point. In a royalty-ruled society every status and/or authority comes from the king. Disrespecting any title is undermining the King's authority. The king doesn't need to care about Alisha, but he will surely give a fuck about his authority.

It doesn't make sense for a King not caring about people undermining his authority.

The mistake was making Alisha royalty. If she were just some minor noble, the problem wouldn't exist.

And, that person would only get in trouble if she reports them, but she doesn't do shit, because she doesn't want preferential treatment. That's why the problem persists. Alisha isn't doing anything to get it to stop.

The king probably doesn't know about it, because Alisha hates acknowledge that she's a princess and so didn't tell him jack shit. Besides "true knights brush off such brash comments", Alisha's moralfaggotry would stop her from reporting them.

Alisha is Alisha's worst enemy.

That's why the moment she started actually acknowledge her title and started using her position as a princess suddenly the knights were forced to show her respect, but she immediately got named her own special title.

It makes sense if you think about the character and the character's flaws.

Still don't mind that Alisha has her own little army in the anime. Since in the anime Maltran is also on her side and by proxy that gives her way more leverage. Also some people als just have to respect someone with Alisha's conviction in the army simply because she's royalty that gets her hands dirty.

They don't disrespect her in the open only in private, in other words the only way for the king to know about would be if Alisha reports it to him, but it's pretty obvious that she doesn't do it.

Alisha is Alisha's worst enemy.

That's because she got headstart from Sorey, and meet Sergei. The negotiations were done by them.
If Alisha didn't meet with Sergei, she would be useless for the king.
She didn't seemed to have the best relation with other royals. Read Alisha's After Episode Manga to see that she was pushed so far, that it was Maltran who mostly took care of her.
They constantly complain how Alisha had very little value, and was just hindrance with her "political" escapades and preaching.
Well, In the game they constantly state that Alisha's authority is same as of a minor's noble.
Anime fixed that, making her father at least care for her.

>Anime fixed that, making her father at least care for her.
I'm pretty sure her father does care about her in game too, because the game never once implied that the king was her father. Only that her father married a peasant and with implications that they are both dead.

>Well, In the game they constantly state that Alisha's authority is same as of a minor's noble

Which is stupid as fuck is the game also tells you that she's in the line of succession to the throne. Even the last prince has more authority than the highest nobility rank.

Which is why it would makes more sense for Bartlow (the head of the military) to limit her influence by not allowing her her own army or giving her any special. She's a low level royal it's not like she needs it, and besides she's still royalty she shouldn't put herself in danger to put her on the front lines, it's better to keep her in Ladylake where everyone can see her and make her appear like she's doing something when she's jack shit to keep her out of trouble.

No it doesn't, it only tells you that she's so out of line for the throne that she's basically just another noble.

In the game the current king wasn't her father. Alisha's father in the games is dead. She's basically the equivalent of Prince and Princess Michael of Kent, still royalty but not pretty low down on the pecking order.

Bartlow isn't especially bright himself, you know, because in the game Maltran pretty much plays him so that the country goes to war.

Princess has a meaning, you know? The fact that she's a princess put her above every single noble, regardless of her position on the line of succession.

I mean, I know it is a shitty thing to nip-tick about but this idiocy could have been avoided by making Alisha the daughter of a count or something. But the writers in their infinity stupidity wanted a princess, so they made all this idiocy surrounding her.

>Berseria
I cant force my self to finish this, i am 20 hour's in and it became so fucking tedious and annoying, if i hear name Laphicet one more time i will throw up.

>That's because she got headstart from Sorey, and meet Sergei. The negotiations were done by them.
>If Alisha didn't meet with Sergei, she would be useless for the king.
Actually in the game it was stated that because that politician blackmailed Alisha she was being forced to make alliances with other noble families, that's why she was gaining political influence.

My guess is that the king is either an uncle or her grandfather, probably the latter because the entire council is made up of old farts.

Once Magilou joins he's starting to be a little snarky beast, that is constantly reminded to be a good boy.

In the game, Bartlow wanted the war himself, Maltran wasn't using him to start the war, she was making Alisha alienate the other nobles so that Bartlow wouldn't have anyone go against him. But Bartlow himself did want the war for his own reasons so they worked together. He made Sure that Alisha never had any influence in the military and Maltran made sure that Alisha would be so hyped up on stories of heroes that she'd stay a knight where she's useless and not currying favor from the other nobles and royals.

You do realize that Alisha was lying about her status to Sorey.