Sup Sup Forums. I’m officially a billionaire now with my crypto investments...

Sup Sup Forums. I’m officially a billionaire now with my crypto investments. Which political groups should I support to lay the seeds of the 4th reich?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpolicy.institute/?page_id=17397&preview=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mine

fake and gay

>I'm a billionaire
>In monopoly money

Fund an ethnostate
Buy a 100x100km block of land in the Australian outback, build a pipeline and desalination plant to feed it, then start building cheap houses and business, your own mini military, and only sell to whites. Lots of farmland, but having that sort of job is the price of admission. Additionally, support the native aborigines more than the australian government so they can't bitch about you being racist.
Make yourself an independent state, then a nation state

> my pretend money is real
Nice try faggot.

expose the military's ufo technologies.

cash out now just try no exchange has that kind of cash.

>money buys influence

yeah but like double the number of 0s you have.

people like you could build a happy foreverlife, but that's not even on the radar you just want social control.

are you part-jewish?

Sponsor a cleanup of my local area and I'll post pics.
1MtHGq1GLrDsV9d1qxnCVnAnNLFg53kVTj

It's a shithole

Make a youtube platform that permanently pays out for views based off of hedge fund investments. You could destroy the world media within 5 years. No censorship.

So all these bitcoin investors are rich on paper. Has any of them actually cashed out?

if you can even get 50mil of that out you are doing well, you realize you will be lucky if you even can get 1 million of that out right?

It's really not hard if you aren't an idiot about it

No and they know this. Once the cashing out starts happening they'll have to admit it was a bubble they only joined for making REAL money (dollars). That's also why they're so retardedly obsessed with the ""value"" of bitcoins (in terms of dollars). If it were actually the next currency then they should never want to cash out. Besides, they all expect the rest of the bitcoiners to actually keep the currency so that it can become a currency. In reality everyone is just looking to make money off the coin market.

And by this I mean NO ADVERTISERS, 100% private and a viable professional alt to YT.

Create and invest in a non-jewed youtube alternative. You will turn in to a gorrilionaire.

Gib money pls

If that is real, then holy shit good for you user.

I dont know what you can invest in, but there ought to be something out there. Good Luck.

Man I wonder when we're going to see XLM moon. TA from early yesterday looked promising, that we would hit wave 3 around wednesday then boom straight to moon on wave 5 after that.

I'm not so sure anymore, but we'll see. Just hope it won't resort to going sideways for weeks

I can also use chrome dev tools

Is nobody ITT aware Lumens are worth 0.666$ instead of 598740€?

Is pol really that retarded? Have I been associating with morons this entire time?

The rate for Xlm is $0.60 not $565,000.

They need suckers falling for the meme and buying to even try
Why do you think there was so many damn bitcoin threads spammed on every board every day before it crashed 25%

>Sup Forums doesn't chase trailblazer trends and pretend money
>woah wtf
Welp guess we aren't retarded user.

looks ilke 5k xrp and 32k xlm to me, that's not much user. xlm hasn't even broken the 1$ barrier yet (not to late to get in btw).

I did in 2014 but it wasn’t for millions or anything

fund AfD and Nordfront. Most potent in europe imho. Might as well start your own terror group and bomb mosques and no go areas.

money is monopoly money tho

Lumen is not worth that much. Nice larp though OP. Your real portfolio is honestly sad.

31k at around 0.5 Euro comes out to around 16k Euros.

I just broke 100k USD myself.

>billionaire
>in money which is only valuable by speculation

Pull out man, pull out

>1 post by this ID

>What is Inspect element

Sureeeeeee

You can still jew someone by trading your bitcoin for something valuable.

>pull out into fiat so the Fed can inflate the supply and kill your savings xDDDD

it's easy to cash out just go to /biz/ the only problem is you are taxed to oblivion and can only cash out so much a week

It has dropped at bit more now, that's actually good. then it might have formed the first wave. Check TA later again today

I personally do not believe in and do not I vest in XLM as I think fundamental analysis of it show its a bad investment.

Good luck on your day trading though user and I hope TA meme lines allow you to become the jew.

nationalpolicy.institute could absorb some of your money I'm sure. That's Richard Spencer's outfit. Toss them a few hundred thousand, they'd be grateful.

nationalpolicy.institute/?page_id=17397&preview=true

I'm impressed with the people they have - even impressed with Richard Spencer's thinking.

Yeah backed by guns. Did you know that the US gov forced everyone to accept their monopoly money as legal tender? Kind of breaks the coiners' theory on natural currencies.

Of course. You can also jew someone by getting them to fork over actual dollars for the coin. My point is that almost everyone who 'invests' in these cryptocurrencies is actually looking to leave after the price has gone up sufficiently. It's textbook bubble since there is no underlying asset unless one of them actually becomes the next currency. Speculating on this is indistinguishable from pure bubble bullshit, and we all know the coiners' true motivation is profit.

do not invest in CIA honeypots

If you don't cash out then you don't have jack shit. First, you'd have to find people to even buy that much in crypto, then you'll have to pay taxes that take as much as 20 to 25%.

Richard Spencer said Bitcoin is going back down to 500 dollar. Five HUNDRED. Richard Spencer is a fucking retarded leftist larping as a white nationalist and you should feel bad for suggesting that you suggested donating coins to one with a nocoiner mindset.

>hurrrrr it's backed by guns please ignore all the issues inherent to fiat, just listen to my Appeal To Authority repeatedly.

Nocoiners are honestly fucking retarded.

fund a right wing paramilitary and invade shitholes

I just care about the shekels user, and right now it's in a bullrun, this is going to be good. It very much so looks like the first elliot wave now, we'll see when it's done with the 2nd, and starts on the third.

Actually a bit stoked right now. Then it's just to sell out after the fifth and wait for the bear marked to be over and start once more.

It did on binance a week or so ago for a second

I'm not a fan of fiat, just saying it's backed by guns so it's not monopoly money. Do you get hysterical every time a 'no-coiner' refuses to agree with you? Btw, the guns are the actual literal authority you fucking autist. It's very typical of you to believe this authority is illegitimate and cryptocurrencies will overthrow governments.

Oops, meant to erase "for suggesting". Shit posting while shitting is not helping me out here.

Oh I understand, I rode the ETH wave and it's a total shitcoin destined to die. Enjoy being your own bank soon, Norway.

Yeah I forgot about that, probably the same on bittrex too. If not it was very close up there. It's going to go higher this time on even the 3rd wave, possibly up under 1k sats, and there is no telling what the 5th will be like. I hope for something similar of (((ripple)))

>ripple
it just took a massive beating you must have been right on the cusp for awhile, create your own news site, try and be reasonable at first to get the publics opinion, small stories about current events then 6-8 months start ramping it up

If you can’t cash out, can you actually do anything with this “currency”?
>can only buy in
>mysterious inventor
Sounds like an obvious scam

Finally, somebody to stand up against Soros.

You need to buy out media organizations and propagandize - if you can sell the ethnostate to the women, then you win; the men will follow. Make White Sexy Again. Also, do something to stimulate job growth and economics for inner city whites - get people back working; if you improve somebodies personal situation, they will follow you blindly (aka basically what hitler did)

also fund research to make anime real

>Enjoy being your own bank soon, Norway.
soon

I will have my robot army!

There is no other option, it's fiat or a deflationary value store such as gold or crypto. Your choice. I'm getting rich on mine, I hope you get a similar growth rate in your investments just because we Sup Forumslacks need each other more than ever now. However I shed a tear for yall portfolios when I realize that even an energized DJIA grows at a snails pace compared to this massive and emerging market.

You talk about a bubble just like the rest. Tell me, if I had bought Amazon stock at the beginning of the Dot Com bubble and held it, would I be poor or rich? You have to choose the right section of a bubble market and you will be fine. Either way, it's my opinion we are on an adoption trend and the bubble portion of the adoption will not pop for another few years.

>billionaire
shows stupid alt cryptos that you can cash out

cash out in intervals and there's no problemo. I was on job seekers allowance while withdrawing 1k a week to multiple bank accounts and they had no idea.

only normie investors who like to flash their wealth make "targets" and try to withdraw large sums at once

And one last remark, for context, as a Coiner you kinda have to be hostile to nocoiners because so many are devoid of monetary policy. I reread a bunch of your posts though and it seems like I was being reactionary.

>he fell for the can't cash out meme

>You have to choose the right section of a bubble market and you will be fine.
Commies were right about capitalists.

Why bother signing on for peanuts then?

kraken still buggy, updating still..

/pol will be part of the mainstream crypto wave, aka the last wave, aka the bagholders :)

you're a smart fella.

>There is no other option
This is true, but "y'all" coiners refuse to tangle with the fact that a currency is ENFORCED by modern governments. You want to get rich off of cryptocurrencies? Then how come you are planning to sell the thing for dollars? Why are you comparing a currency with stock in a company, as if they're the same kind of financial instrument? Are you going to sell AFTER the 'bubble portion' has popped, or never? Won't dollars be worthless by the time this happens, and the US government overthrown? You're so blinded by this idea that everybody against cryptos is a shill that you can't engage anyone on its merits anymore. Circlejerk all the way down.

>investors should choose resilient technologies to weather investments
>thinking this is bad advice
>natural selection via the market is bad goyim!

Lol

Lol yeah. We should plot to bring legitimacy to a currency we invent

Holy shit (You) retard
>look at all my “wealth” I can’t buy shit with
What’s the plan, hold on until the economic collapse?
>still can’t cash out
>crypto instantly made illegal by guberment
>no food to buy even if you could
>cash is still king

Tulips all over again

ofc you can cash out, people always want in on this. It's just like stocks user, what it behaves closest to is actually commodities.

So you just sell it and then withdraw, the limitation is that you can only cash out this and this much a day, so you need to siphon it out. They are not (yet) as big as the stock marked you know. I wonder about the one we got here now, jesus they must sit on a lot of shekels by now. That guy must be fucking loaded.

You got taxes though, you have to pay those or you are fucked

But I have no intention of selling my currency for dollars. I am holding until I can buy property. If the property I want will not accept BTC I will trade for fiat to make the exchange, sure. But overall I do not look to make USD gains in my portfolio but BTC and XMR.

I compare investment growth regardless of the nature of the investment. Further, I used DJIA as an INDICATOR of market forces not as an alternative investment. Please don't misunderstand that part.

And yes, the US government is not going to last forever. Anyone who thinks it will is deluded. Hand waving and saying that's crazy is a weak and rhetorical argument. Your argument in total is essentially "don't call me a shill but if you buy crypto it's bad and I know for a fact you don't believe in it just in the fiatcuckbux dollar because muh government authority, please trust your government and bank goyim". Note I never called you or anyone a shill, but you act like I did... Huh. Weird.

>farmland
>Australian outback

>But I have no intention of selling my currency for dollars. I am holding until I can buy property.
this

Actually funny I was just going to write to the tooth paste about my plans here.
Maybe when the time comes, I will buy back this family property and pay in btc, eth or whatever directly. It's actually not quite impossible, I have to check the legality of this first though. I'm not quite sure how this is when it comes to it. Not even sure if you can just pay in dollars and calculate all the expenses/taxes for the gov and so from that or if it all has to go through the krone.

I know the guy I am buying it from, so it's a bit of a special case compared to buying it from some normie you don't know. The gubment want their piece of the cake anyways

>Mix coin into bitcoin or bitcoin cash
>Cash out on Coinbase slowly or
>Buy goods online with Bitcoin/Bitcoin Cash
>Sell on EBay/Craigslist

>taxes
How can this be if it’s alledgedly a currency that crosses boarders and isn’t regulated by the gunerments???
Also if there is a limit on withdrawals it clearly shows the complete lack of confidence in the “currency”. Banks put limits in cash withdrawals to prevent runs and even they only do this in extreme circumstances.
Bitcoin is touted as a get rich quick scheme. If you look at the evidence it’s a ponzi
>mysterious creator
>hyped in the (((media)))
>no physical assets
>can only cash out in small amounts
Everything about it screams ponzi.

>But I have no intention of selling my currency for dollars.
More power to you! This is the only kind of Coiner I can actually respect.
>I compare investment growth regardless of the nature of the investment
You sound like you either work for an investment fund or you're a hobbyist daytrader. It's not mystery that money can be made off of market speculation. The problem is that many coiners treat cryptocurrencies as if they were any kind of financial instrument you can have in a portfolio, just like you did.
>And yes, the US government is not going to last forever.
Motherfucker, you coiners are the ones who handwave the requirement that cryptos become a CURRENCY or they are pure speculation bubbles. You even agree with this in your own post, yet me bringing up this pesky little fact about the relationship between fucking guns and currency is some sort of defense of the jewish status quo. There's plenty of room to hate the fed and cryptos equally my guy, so shut the fuck up with this dumb shill nonsense. Your literal first comment was
>Nocoiners are honestly fucking retarded.
Yeah that doesn't like you're a /biz/ trader shilling for cryptos. See how easy that is?

Didn't (and still haven't) want to reveal my wealth to anyone. I've never been materialistic in my life and live humbly. Things can become fake fast when people only interact with you for money and favors.

I see now that, money doesn't buy happiness.. It only buys happiness if you're a woman (handbags and shoes...) or soyboy who derives pleasure from gadgets and video games.

Actually employed now in a nice but low-skill job. But practicing my social skills and interacting with other humans in real life is what brings me real happiness right now.

Binance master race reporting in. Love that lag when I'm trying to pile onto whichever coin is currently going mental.

how much longer?

tax laws varies from country to country. Here they are a bit outdated and not fit for crypto. You actually have to pay taxes on what you earn for each fucking trade rather than just what you have gained in total.

On top of that value of what you have is higher than a certain sum in total, you also have to pay taxes on that. The first is the same in (((Sweden))). Denmark however got very well and updated laws for this.
>a currency that crosses boarders
That doesn't matter user, it's the same with stocks, commodities and whatever too. You buy that shit abroad, but you still need to pay taxes on it. In this way, this is not new. They trade on international markets and have for ages now. Like you have nordpol here in scandinavia for instance
>Bitcoin is touted as a get rich quick scheme. If you look at the evidence it’s a ponzi
It's always a bit like this when new shit comes. I'm not claiming to know where this will take us. Sure those who were early in on this got shit dirt cheap, so is also if you just gave google 1000$ in 2000 you know.

And it's all about hype, that applies to everything, again similar to everything else.

>Which political groups should I support
I don't see any worth supporting. I unironically joined the investment class years ago and now I live off of my investments. Unless you got lucky there's no way you can do that and think investing in any of these idiots like Lisping Spencer is a good idea.

Start the Open Alt-right foundation

>I’ll be your best buddy if your a billionaire
But seriously I will

pic related

wtf is going on here?

Delusional cryptoqueer.

Surely there are countries and territories where you can circumvent tax laws easily, I’m sure many of the “shitoles” would be such places. This being the case, why isn’t it being mentioned in this thread?

OK, then buy my HowToGetRich.com for 8 million.

cashed out just before the crash,
feelsgood.jpg

showing dominance

>alledgedly rich
>still posting here
May as well just end it now user

>1 post by this ID
post timestamp

Buy a stadium, gather Sup Forums there and royal rumble!
Jews will opt to be the spectators, as usual.

Are you really that delusional? If the government were to collapse, what makes you think that your crypto dollars would be worth anything at all? It will be worth nothing without infrastructure, and it's already worth very little to most people. Farmers don't give a shit about your monopoly money. Carpenters don't give a shit about your fake money, etc.

this is very mountain nigger of you btw, we never talk about money here. That's a big nono. Most that make it keeps on living a normal life too, not some excessive holywood lifestile. People don't like that and you will be hated for it too because of the law of jante and well cultural shit. There are no lords and sirs here, people are equal this way and will always be.

Pic related is one of our richest guys, it's actually who mr burns is based on in the simpsons. One of the creators have/had a father that worked in a steel mill in the us, he bought and slaughtered in the 80ies.

The guy is loaded, yet he walks around in plain clothes maybe a bit worse than avg. He lives a simple life and likes it that way. I met him a few times when I was a kid because my grand father was a janitor at one of his shopping malls for a few years. He was very nice and normal, down to earth

Many funny stories about this guy, like this other one of those richies, he started with him. He was only in the start of his 20ies, but applied to be the head of the biggest mall here. He thought he ran into some random old guy in the streets and talked to him. He told this old man that he was going to be the boss of that mall. It was all very absurd because of his age. When he then entered the room with the board members there were just grumpy old men there all look at him and going
>who do you think you are kiddo
All but one smiled, and that was Olav Thon. So he got the job. And that was the start of his career. His name is Petter Stordalen.

He was honest and spoke plainly with him on the street, without knowing it ofc, so he got the job because he liked him and what he said then

Start taking out the profit in fiat now. You never know when this bubble will crash and it takes ages to get a million out in real money. Start now before its too late.

Oh that’s right
>only available in 32 countries
>all with highly regulated banking and tax regulations
>need a named bank account (traceable) to buy in and cash out
Seriously JUST

So... I hate to break it to you, but you must own so much of Ripple that your selling it will tank the price.

Sell them slowly so as to avoid destroying the market, and don’t be surprised when you end up worth way less than you think you are.

It’s probably fake and gay though.

Once you have the money in real dollars and spread around friendly offshore jurisdictions (if you’re actually worth that much, hire a real expert - don’t come taking to Sup Forums, you knob) and we can talk.

>ima zillionaire
Ok, cash it out then:^)