BREAKING:Indictment Handed Out In Russian Bribery Case Involving Uranium One, Hillary Clinton

An 11-count indictment was handed out on Friday connected to the alleged Russian bribery scheme involving former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Obama administration, and Uranium One.

dailywire.com/news/25828/breaking-indictment-handed-out-russian-bribery-ryan-saavedra

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YF-n33C1G_M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xR_42d_IiBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone already knows this

Hmmmmmm

>They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

Is this real?

>Rather than bring immediate charges in 2010, however, the Department of Justice (DOJ) continued investigating the matter for nearly four more years, essentially leaving the American public and Congress in the dark about Russian nuclear corruption on U.S. soil during a period when the Obama administration made two major decisions benefiting Putin’s commercial nuclear ambitions.

Moar
>In December, Attorney General Jeff Sessions ordered that prosecutors at the DOJ start "interviewing FBI agents about evidence they uncovered in a criminal investigation into a highly-controversial uranium deal that involves Bill and Hillary Clinton."

>Feral Urchin
>9 hours ago
>This is so juicy that I'm afraid to believe it.

happening!!!

Bump

No we don't. What a waste of digits

But they said this was nothing. Why are they handing down indictments to Putin’s middleman?

Seems like it

Ayyyyyyyyy!

Quick!!!! Hillsy, to LMAO-Mobile

Get the bit players tangled and then encircle your main target and open fire. By the end of this the only thing getting traded to Russia will be brass rounds.

Warning: it's illegal to view OP's link

youtu.be/YF-n33C1G_M

Quick Shitholer edition rundown !!! SHILLS are out in mass to.hide this

FusionCollusion

That's why I'm here bumping

Help spread to other threads pleece!

I wonder what Trump does on Saturday.

Pic unrelate

I wonder if gayazz Barry was there

Does anyone have a video of these war speeches China is doing?

So sad to hear about all these pending suicides

Hopefully they take RBG with them.

Bellagio Sampler brobably has them

Is there any chance Uranium One Uranium made it to NK's arsenal?

If so that might finally be the wakeup call America needs to realize the depth of leftist/dem corruption.

I realize that Hillary and Obama could have ripped an unborn (white) baby from a mother's womb and BBQ'd it between them on live TV and leftists would still circle the wagons around them but maybe if it comes out that NK now has the ability to destroy everything they ever knew or cared about due to their diverting funds and selling the country's national security out they might start to care about something other than apperances.

the real question should be why the fuck did it take so long to figure all this out when the internet has known for years?

For that you'll have to link the clinton fundation to kazahastan, cause that from where the NK uranium came from, allegedly.

nah they would just blame Russia for giving NK uranium and that's even more reason to impeach Trump over his Russia connections

checked and kekked

Highly doubt it. The left is so far gone I don't think much of anything would sway them at this point. I truly hope though that details of what, who, how it actually happened do make it to the mainstream..

holy fuck i feel sorry for you

Uh huh, right...

Answer your text message shit bag

They need to build bullet proof cases that the clowns can't get off from on a technicalities..

nothing burger

Unfortunately, he's right. Everyone already knows what a crooked cunt Hillary is, but the reality is the Left just doesn't care. Being in power is more important to them. The only solution is to eliminate the Left completely. The modern Left's "values" have no place in our country.

Is the key word here
>allegedly?

Leftism/globalism is definitely wrecking the country.. Definitely don't want to wake up to a Germany/Sweden situation where ooga boogas are running rampid attacking or precious white women..

article referenced is from 2017 on thehill.com which is substantial but nobody will cover it. gay

Seems you've accused the wrong POI

Kek!

Have a worthy bump

Ayo, I'm slow...

Now I get it.

Shareblue: it's okay to call humans shit bags. But don't you darrrrreee say
>SHITHOLE

Bump for Seth

Meanwhilst~~~~

0phsprey for Shithole President 2020

Will Seth ever re-emerge?

is dailywire a legit news site?

Sometimes you must use your OWN brain to figure things out.
Search the claims made in the article INDEPENDENTLY.
Shouldn't be so hard to do
M8

M8
I'll hold your hand...

Search this info.
Come back, let us know what you find

>Lambert 54, of Maryland, was charged with "one count of conspiracy to violate the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and to commit wire fraud, seven counts of violating the FCPA, two counts of wire fraud and one count of international promotion money laundering," the DOJ said in a statement.

Melanoid nation confirms its fake

Its ogre

You realize I'm saying what THEY would think, not what I think
holy fuck I feel sorry for your education system

Nice try fuckwit

I notice you aren't telling us what you found.

I almost feel like this is our version of the russian investigation, we are clinging to the hope of the damage it does to the opposite party rather than actually offended. I'm just someone who reads comments in each story. They are pretty much the same. All the people here are just like the left who are screeching about russia.

This Horse Agrees with Trump

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xR_42d_IiBs

bamp

Breaking

lol no, they'll still find a way to blame trump for it, and don't expect to hear a word of the truth on the TV shows they get all their "news" from

bump

>muh russ-

I knew this shit would happen as soon as they pulled the Russian collusion card after the election. Based on everything I've read there are at least one hundred people in DC who committed treason.

I'm not excited about any of this, when shit hits the fan the country will almost certainly enter a revolution. These people have already prooven that they won't go down without a fight.

Thanks for bumping the thread you queer.

That's where the fun begins. All of the sideliners are going to get a really good show.

Have you not noticed how with every twist and turn in this russia story it looks more and more obvious that Wikileaks was actually on to something?

>fun
There's nothing fun about revolution. Half the time they end up worse than what was had before. Other countries always get involved; in most cases the original cause is lost then the country only comes out mildly better.

K E K shall will it

2/2 the people living through a revolution or civil war have it worse than anyone before or after. It takes generations to recover from these things and the worse part is usually right after they end.

Fake news.

The Lets Investigate Hillary Starter Kit

Bumpin' bumpin'
dance floor's bumpin'

>literal a liberal starter kit with hillary for prison sticker photoshopped in
god you libs are bad at memeing and just showing how butthurt you are when you post dumb shit like that lol

Have a bump.