The Bantwana tribe, also known as "the Ostrich people", live in the north of Zimbabwe...

The Bantwana tribe, also known as "the Ostrich people", live in the north of Zimbabwe. They don’t have any middle toes, and the two outer ones that they do have are turned inwards. Because of this shape, running is extremely difficult for them. They also experience difficulties while walking.

The elders of the Ostrich people claim that their ancestors are bird beings that came from the stars and mixed their DNA with a woman from the Earth in order to produce offspring. They believe that their ancestors came from the star system of Sirius.

archive.is/yzJh6

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1864154/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inbreeding?

ayyyyyyy lmao

In reality, someone threw some toxin that stays in the blood and fucks the offsprings shit up

>bird aliens
>blacked
>mutant freak
History will repeat so long as we forget it.
Most likely outcome.

I'd agree but we'd see other abnormalities
I'd really like to see a genetic study

like wise the Dogon tribe knew of the fact that Sirus was in a binary star system for 1000s of years

Life is stranger than we think

>dogon tribe
>astronomy
dell me moar blease

This seems too interesting to pass up as far as genetic studies go
Any papers yet?

Alien niggers!

Reform Rhodesia when?

>Blacked
Nah they think some Big Bird looking ayy lmao came down and gave some random woman the BAC (big avian cock).

As an American, I suggest that we kill them and take their land.

I bet the gay niggers from outer space did this.

Some anthropologist in the 1900s showed up to their tribe and looked at some outline of a potato they drew and figured it looks a lot like the elliptical orbit of the Sirius binary star system. He told them "You wuz stars and sheeit" and now a hundred years later and countless wingnut visitors they have decided WE WUZ STARS.

>I stand corrected
FEATHERED

Wikipedia says it's a significant minority of the tribe, not every single person in the tribe.

Can I get a fact check on this? This should have been mentioned in OP's link.

Will research further.

a shithole country

cool!

Isolation and inbreeding, bad genes built up over time and they all have it now.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1864154/

What a shithole.

This.
We would make better use of it.

we wuz aliums and siiiiiiet

sum fuckin nigga fuckd his sista n da tribba folowa

Cant really tell but the hands also look fucked up, there's a specific mutation that cab do that iirc.

>they dont have middle toes!!! that means we shouldn't let them in to our country!!!!
racists really are the dumbest people in the world.

I see some Aussies got in to africa, emu blood runs thicc.

WE WUZ KANGFISHERS

>ITS THE ENVIRONMENT!!! I swear if we import them all to Europe and shower them iwth gibs they will grow their toes back in just one or two generations (aftereffects from white slavery trauma)and if they dont do its because of the whites that still life in Europe
This is what some braindamaged marxist retards unironically believe right now.

their feet are vortigaunt hands