If you're below 30, you're a shithole

If you're below 30, you're a shithole.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_Kėdainiai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yea, that´s wrong, I live in a shithole, no reason to deny it.

Just the minimum, lads

eh i'm content with not being moldova/ukraine tier and better than half the Balkans

How the fuck is Lithuania above Estonia and Latvia?!

Didn't know meds were that shitty lol

lel, lucky Westerners who inherited a good trade sport dare to pick on less fortunate countries. You didn't contribute to the well being of your country in any way, you deadbeats

Don't mind us, just the best GDP growth for the passed 5 years.

My country is a shithole. Thanks Drumpffff

But at least not a mudhut dwelling Nordcuck

Does this chart mean that the average dutchman has 50k net worth?

That is what GDP per capita means right?

What are you, some kind of nigger?

GERMANIC GANG (and Ireland I guess)

>using commas instead of periods for the decimal place
true shithole

No lol

GDP = Bruto Nationaal Product

ITT: triggered shithole countries

Because Lithuanians are the Baltic master race and the only Baltic tribe to ever be relevant in history. Soon we will conquer Russia and Poland!

Latvians and Estonians are much better than Lithuanians desu

I feel the cutoff point should be 50 because France is a shithole.

Ik dacht dat per capita per persoon betekende?

>best GDP growth in the last 5 years
>Ireland sends a shitload of people to the US, they become an economic superpower

Fuck, does this mean that our first shipments of people to Mars should be Irish?

Danes are much better than Swedes.

Tell me where the gold is!

I feel better when i look at Moldova

Tribe of Dan checking in
>cryptojews jewing

History says otherwise.

Ireland is a tax haven used as a base of operations by American corporations, the Irish people are getting little benefit in comparison to the corporations. According to many Irish posters on here and a few things I've read.

>WE WUZ GRAND DUCHY

>disregards history in his first post
>now cares about history

yes and Germany abuses its dominant political position and proximity with Poland to artificially prop up its economy

Yeah this is pretty true kek. We still have a good organic GDP, but multinational corporations declare their profits in Ireland so we have a freakishly large GDP, the likes the world has never been seen before.

Germany has always had the best possible geographical position in Europe to be a trade super power.

Niks met inkomen te maken, Ierland staat zo hoog door de vele bedrijven

> the likes the world has never been seen before
> almost the same as norway

Sure, bud.

I'm not referring to this graph. Ireland's GDP this year was something ridiculous like 14%.

I was being a bit partial because Latvia and Estonia used to be Swedish clay. Admittedly we only had Lithuania for a very short time

thanks apple

I thought Sweden was higher desu

Lithuania was never conquered by Sweden.
Not during the viking era or during its greatest territorial extent during the 17th century.

>GDP is the only measurable metric of a countries success

This is why you can't let jews run anything. They only see the goyim as a tax cattle and whose only value is economic exploitation. A high GDP is meaningless if your country has no national identity, no history, no unifying culture. Fuck your Semitic measuring stick, a country is more than a number on a spreadsheet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_Kėdainiai

Close though. An interesting read for you

does it feel good? Welcome to the first world.

>m-m-muh gdp

I've never seen someone post from Moldova, do they have computers and internet there?

Forming a union for political reasons is not the same thing as being conquered.

LOL, this is hilarious if true

hello my minimal eastern brother.

Just ask Italy for help?

shithole isn't defined by gdp, it's defined by crime, terror incidents

pacific islands would have near zero gdp, but they are paradises and they're safer than real shitholes like germany and france

we're doing surprisingly well. but which country has 109? is it luxemburg?
also
>fucking norway and ireland

any Austrian would disagree, but that's we're a bunch of fucking whiners that are never satisfied with anything unless it's absolutely perfect. and so we forget how shit the other countries actually are

*because

Holy shit, are swedes that fucking retarded?
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
You actually thought that forming an union was the same as "having" Lithuania. Maybe Lithuania had yoy, you retard.
Holy fuck, swedestan meme is real. It seems IQ already dropped by 5-10 pts there.

No need to be mean

And historically, the only reason Sweden could do anything of relevance against the PLC was because it was fighting Russians and Turks at the same time.

Sweden was strong at that time and could fuck with the GDL and PLC, as both of the former entities had grown steadily weaker after centuries of warfare against Russians and Turks.

LOL. Turkey beats out the Balkans again.

How is italy not below 5

35,2- still shithole.

>great culture and great food
>food
pickles and salted sunflower seeds with cevapcici is a pretty poor excuse of a meal.
>great culture
been to two brothels in one night in satu mare at the age of 16. the chick giving me a lapdance wanted my private phone number so she could call me the next day. said no and drove home drunken at 4 am on a 750ccm bike evading feet deep potholes. fantastic culture

More like: If you are over 37 you are a shithole.

50*

UK is definitely a shithole

>passed 5 years
How the hell did you fuck this up if English is your native tongue

this map was in my highschool textbook kek

Fuck off
We have enough potato niggers as it is

we are doing ok I guess

>Ishmael gave me more money so I'm better off then other European countries that are homogenous

>Ireland
>72,6

What the fuck is this sorcery?! I thought of you as Potato Niggers, not in the lead of the EU. Madness.

What does this comment have to do with anything I said, mutt?

Lichtenstein, doing fine, at 109.
Switzerlan is second highest. And they give addicts pure heroin for free.

>Crimea

why are all decent countries here shitholes and all liberal degenerate dystopias successful?

Is now less of a shithole than Ukraine.

>used to be an empire
>on the same level with Balkan countries
It's embarrassing

Nah its the complete opposite. northern countries are cold shitholes that never see the sunfilled with negros and shitskins. Doesnt matter how rich they are. Poor villages in balkans still better places to live

Going to leave my country to live in a shithole.

Turkey is essentially just retarded, inbred Greeks larping as a Caliphate

Would rather have potato niggers here than real niggers or spics. Their work is at least worth a shit in the construction field. Spics are normally installing drywall and their shit is wavier than the ocean during a catagory five hurricane. The niggers are always some lazy fucks from labor ready getting their drug money by pushing a broom around and tryingnti act like a gangster and not pulling their pants up. The Potato Niggers actually have quallity workers. However they are always drunk which is a negitive in OSHA's eyes but quallity stays the same.

>24
>80% of all your economy is based on tourism
>literally nigger tier
>OK