Deeper and deeper

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z7Sh7JSxPdM
youtu.be/HxFgSmR0i3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking army cucks. get your shit together. im pretty sure muzzies dont enlist, but if they keep cucking then it will be like signing our own country away to pakis....

youtube.com/watch?v=z7Sh7JSxPdM

>bri'ish military
Its like the roman in it last phase before the fall of the empire

All you now need is a Arminius to betray the empire.

OI, YOU SAID SOMETHIN 'OMOPHOBIC BRUV, YOU GOIN TUH JAIL M8

this happened because noone was signing up anymore if there is a single British person in here who doesn't like this, it is directly your fault you cant expect the army to not try stuff like this if people arnt signing up, im sure all the macho men here in Sup Forums were just chomping at the bit to sign up.

youtu.be/HxFgSmR0i3A

Modern Militaries are PMCs for Israel, why would anyone want to join?

>muslims fighting on behalf of the jews
nothing new here. islam has always been the sword arm of the jew.

see the fall of toledo in spain.

Shame on you britain, even france is laughing at you now!

>im sure all the macho men here in Sup Forums were just chomping at the bit to sign up
Yeah, sign up and waste your life while your government turns a blind eye to the child rape gangs and terrorism taking over.

good, good
when finally slav hitler is born, we will have a fine time liberating western slavic clay

quite a few SAS men are in prison for attacking muslim child rapists

probably the reason why they are replacing them with muslims.

so they are just gonna let isis into their military now. Sounds good, what could go wrong?

>British army wants weak soldiers
>Any army wanting weak soldiers

Whattafuck?

This pic reminds me of only one thing:
>NEL CULO

This. Absolutely this.
Also give back the third insignia you fucking German

It's meant to weaken the army. How can your army defend you if they're muslim loving cock suckers?

Better prepare for the Slav rule, Europe.

Shhh, don't tell them yet.

It's sad to see that.
From owning half the world for centuries to this.

>in prison
fucking faggots. if i start going after muslim rape gangs im not ending up in prison ffs.

Next level cucking. Make your military so weak that you are easily dominated by a foreign power.

>what happens when I get emotional in the Army

Looolllll

>islam
>sexual diversity
pretty sure you cant pick both, unless they plan to turn the military into a gladiator ring

good, i hate racists

And sing it with me:"Hej Sloveni joste zivi rijec nasih djedova!"

pls save us from this mortifying nightmare o mighty hussars

If you don’t sexually satisfy your enemy, they win

BONGED

I don’t like it, but I’m starting to hate Britain more and more. You guys used to be somebody, and now you’re turning into propper fags. Snap put of it!

Shrug. You really think it's us who want this? I don't care anymore. All this talk of pride in your nation and people, it's naive bullshit for Sup Forums brainlets. I care about my immediate family and that's it. I'll never fight for Britain because Britain betrayed me and everyone like me. If there's ever a WASP revolution or a bunch of angry disgruntled white working class people fire bombing the fuck out of parliament I'll join that though (no I won't MI5).