Why don't you have a muslim gf?

Why don't you have a muslim gf?

>funny
>cute
>virgin
>quirky
>pious

The list goes on and on. Literally perfect m8s.

I wouldn't want to prossibly have to deal with her family.

yeah but what if she blows up tho

I like a woman who knows her place, but I'd just want to fuck and chuck and I'd rather not deal with her brothers and father and uncles.
>mfw my muslimah slut has to make up and excuse about the jizz stains on her headscarf

No similar interests.
I don't listen to The Throwing Stones. It's all she ever does.

They brown

you mean have sex with that aids infested bitch whose father butt fucked at the age of six.

All these things are your fantasy. Muslim chicks only fuck white dudes. Go back Ahmed.

>I like pork
>muzzies are bat-shit crazy, I don't want to deal with families who'll end up honour killing her

so you should feel at home then

I don't like the idea of sleeping right next to a cache of explosives

because im not going to convert for some chick

because they only live in 2 regions of the country, and i'm not close to either one

>Not White
It's the only problem there OP

post more hot muslims

Yeah i feel like theyll set up a bomb in my car if i dont convert.

I hear their blow jobs are to die for.

Can a convert marry an muslim gf?

But I do, multiple in fact.

>girl
>funny
fuck off

Go kill yourself OP. I am not betraying good religions ( Atheism, Catholicism, etc , are all included ). I considered raping orally and/or anally muslim south asian women but I think sex is a love act expressed by gentle normal intercourse.

>British flag
>likely lives in part and parcel land
>pro terrorism
Of course
And because I don’t support blaspheming Christ.

Would sex be as good with that cut-off clit?

Being in love with a degenerate sand nigger pedo her whole life probably has made her batshit, anyway.

>Dating a Muslim
Hey baby, wanna get stoned?

Y'all are gay and stupid

Sorry murrican friend. But I no longer believe in christ, his god ( whom is part of ). I still deeply sympathize with Hinduism & India. I was atheist recently but it seems I am no longer. I believe in one true almighty god who actually runs your country:
>Donald John Trump

Kick her down the stairs.

Fucking whore should have her face covered in public.

Deebly goncerned

It is very likely to be. Tasting orally ubermensch cum is actually the highest ambition for a muslim and/or black woman.

>suicide vests

You forgot this, OP