Why are there no Nazi Holocaust deniers?

Why are the only people who deny the Holocaust people who were never there? Where are all the former German soldiers or Nazi officials who deny it happened? Even if all the Nazis were all tortured or threatened, why was there not even one willing to tell the truth in the 70 years that followed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HdwRYdpygQc
siraaronrichards.imgur.com/
hdot.org/debunking-denial/
youtu.be/LQdDnbXXn20
youtu.be/alyk2g10AZk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergen-Belsen_concentration_camp
archive.org/stream/graf-david-irving-and-the-aktion-reinhardt-camps/graf-david-irving-and-the-aktion-reinhardt-camps_djvu.txt
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/08-t.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Rassinier
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There were a handful, but none of their denial actually added up. Holocaust Denial has been thoroughly BTFO, even Irving has gone on to prove gassings in Aktion Reinhardt.
youtube.com/watch?v=HdwRYdpygQc

For a thorough debunking of Sup Forums's autistic Holocaust Denial see:

siraaronrichards.imgur.com/

hdot.org/debunking-denial/

you have no idea wtf you are getting yourself into..

be ready for 100 posts of nothing but infographs

I'm sure he has the counter-infographs from /his/

Because it was 80 fucking years ago and they are all dead now.

Imagine if you would go to court for all the things you did and your 80 year old ass claims that the holocaust never happened, do you think that would give you a lighter sentence? Fuck If I'm and old grandpa I'd confess to everything just to not die in a damn prison cell.

the question you should be asking is where are all of the nonjewish holocaust survivors and what are their stories?

None of them even tried to deny it when they were alive. Maybe it's because they weren't liars.

>american asking where is a non-easily stereotipable part of history
There are a lot of them, it's only that american view of the world is shaped by Hollywood and no Hollywood producer has decided yet to show them

me too.

I always wondered why we are plenty of books written by holocausted joos and none written by political dissidents who were imprisoned along with the joos.

youtu.be/LQdDnbXXn20

>We didn't fight against you. Just against the Russians. To be exact, not against the Russians, but against Bolshevism.
>We defended our country against it, and more importantly all of Europe.

The problem with how history has been rewritten, is that nobody knows what Nazism was actually about and what they actually stood for and against. The whole war was in response to Soviet aggression and threats to invade Europe. The Jewish population in Germany was overwhelmingly Bolshevist. There were constant protests during the Weimar era in which Bolshevist rioters killed hundreds of Germans. They even attempted a revolution, the German revolution of 1918, which is a chapter you won't find in many books about WW2, yet it's immensely important in what led up to the internment, the forced labor, and attempted relocation of the Jews.

As far as your point, former Nazis absolutely do deny the holohoax. You just can't find sources because much of that history has been "lost" with intent. It was a primary factor of the Nuremburg trials, that those being tried denied mass killings and claimed to have been following the Geneva convention to the T. Despite the defendants providing evidence against the Holocaust, or bringing up the lack thereof on behalf of the prosecution, they were still convicted. It's known as one of the best examples of a "kangaroo court" in recent memory.

>be nazi
>deny your greatest accomplishment even if you know it's a lie
Nah

>As far as your point, former Nazis absolutely do deny the holohoax
Where? Even the ones in your video didn't deny the Holocaust, they were only defending the actions of the Wehrmacht.

I can think of four reasons after having spent a while here.
>for the sake of edgy humor "mom look, i posted it again"
>because there actually have been lies and exaggerations made about the holocaust (see human lamps/human soap/ debatable death tolls) (not that that proves the holocaust DIDN'T happen, rather again, it has been exaggerated several times)
>pure hatred and spite for Jews because "fellow white man" tweets
>you're a palestinian who's assblasted

all MEH reasons at best imho.

Actually both Hitler and Himmler denied the Holocaust

there were. You just do not read in french or german or dutch. and they are hard to get now - they came out in the 50's and sold a few copies but none made it big. Most were commies - who cared?

The video was a different point. Unfortunately I don't know of a source which will appease the millennial mind of being a short yet concise video clip. But I also cited the Nuremburg trials, of which there is tons of holohoax denial. There's also tons of material on the subject. DYOR.

yeah and we only rounded up everyone in a village and sent them to slave labour because someone near the village attacked one of our cars - so we just committed a war crime in response, perfectly justified.

amazing what brainwashed old farts will say.

Whether it happened or not, it makes me sad inside that people genuinely believe the survivor stories of the ss officer who tore babies in half and had dead body barbecues is true.

There are some other super elaborate ones too, like the masturbation machines.

actually they didn't... not in their diaries and speeches

Is this bait? Neither of them lived long enough to deny it. And Himmler is on record speaking about the extermination of the Jews.

>There are some other super elaborate ones too, like the masturbation machines.

I like the ones about how human bodies burn by themselves and act as fuel, you just need to put a match to them

>actually they didn't... not in their diaries and speeches

didnt say it was in diaries or speeches

>Is this bait? Neither of them lived long enough to deny it.

Yes they did.

In the Nuremberg trials the most common defence the Nazis used was that they were "just following orders". And even those who denied involvement didn't deny that it happened.

Human bodies do burn well enough. The fat does anyway, not that starving prisoners have a lot.

They both committed suicide before they could be interrogated or put on trial.

>But I also cited the Nuremburg trials
gee, wonder why they denied murdering civillians ? possibly because it was a crime they were guilty of ? really jogs the noggin.

>y no denies?
Because they were all executed

>Human bodies do burn well enough. The fat does anyway, not that starving prisoners have a lot.

no they fucking dont.

try setting fire to a leg of lamb, see how that goes. plenty of fat on those.

Because the holocaust only became an industry and myth in the 70s woth . If you don't believe me, look into the writings of Churchill, FDR, or even Hitler and Goebbels. No one mentions gas chambers, a "holocaust", or anything similar. It's an industry made to guilt and bully gentiles into paying up and giving away their money and future.

Here's an extremely important video on the matter that can explain it far better than I can at this time.

youtu.be/alyk2g10AZk

>They both committed suicide before they could be interrogated or put on trial.

didnt say they spoke in interrogations or at trial

Before they were executed.

eye witnesses are notoriously bad at details and for making shit up. add that to years of speculation and story telling and it all gets out of hand. the masturbation machine thing was in a novel - it was never meant to be serious.

some of the others though - using steam or electrocuting of using big mincing machines to kill people - you can understand them - they are obviously not direct eyewitness reports - (the only people who were eyewitnesses to the gas died from the gas) but they are sort of reasonable explanations for how a mass death could be achieved. you see a lot of people go into a room and an engine running pumping something into the van through a tube - why not think of steam, especially on a cold day when the vapour from the vents of all those people's breath would condense?

and the really crazy stories about death rays and atomic blasts - wild speculation, which was never presented as substantiated evidence - it was put up to be knocked down.

in the 70s.*

source?

misinfographs you mean

wtf you indipendent now ?

THEN WHEN DID THEY DENY IT YOU FUCKING CLOWN

>most were commies
So more fanciful lies? Wonderful.
As I recall the Italian guy from Hogan’s Hero’s was literally in a camp. Did he ever write anything?

>THEN WHEN DID THEY DENY IT YOU FUCKING CLOWN

You should really learn more about this topic.

so you think that a crematorium cannot burn human bodies then?

interesting.

You can literally google do human bodies burn and get an answer.

they had been hiding out. many in argentina america and canada who just wanted to live their life in peace

most of the people actively claiming to be nazis are plants the american government puts forward to guide white power groups to do nothing or nobodies trying to use the concept of a vast network shadow government of nazis to coerce people into doing stuff

checked satanic trips

>so you think that a crematorium cannot burn human bodies then?
>interesting.

with fuel, yes. you need fuel to burn bodies.

this was being documented by historians and prosecutors from the end of the war - you are talking rubbish. you just don't remember those times because you are a child.

My mother in law was a nurse in teh british army and went to Bergen Belsen. she was witness to that crime. the Pathe news showed the films all across the UK - it was well known about

no source, clearly trolling

>You can literally google do human bodies burn and get an answer.

what kind of retard gets knowledge from google

>My mother in law was a nurse in teh british army and went to Bergen Belsen. she was witness to that crime.

That crime was committed by the Allies.

>the absolute state of deniers

not everything that a french communist says is a lie. I know a few who are really very honest people. And the camp survivors tales are consistent with each other adn with the testimony of the Germans, and with the evidence from documents and the buildings still existing.

Nice personal anecdote. Really shapes up against hard evidence! You think and speak like a woman.

>>the absolute state of deniers

Get in the gas chamber Schlomo

>Holocaust Denial has been thoroughly BTFO

Wrong board to be peddling these lies mate.

>no actual evidence of the holocaust exists
>no notes, statements, documents that order the genocide of jews
>literally none
>tribunal was allowed to convict people without eviddence
>convictions without evidence
>eye witness testimony is the least credible form of evidence
>dozens of jews who interviewed with the "Shoah Foundation" have BTFO of you stupid kikes
>comical biographical evidence like pic related
>literally no gas chambers
>literally can't cremate millions of people with single person ovens

Get BTFO you stupid fucking kike.

Even if the holocaust was 100% real.

IT DOESN'T MATTER

It is the MOST PROPAGATED EVENT IN HUMAN HISTORY, real or fake.

It DOES NOT MATTER if it's true, because they brainwash EVERYONE from BIRTH so they feel sorry for the "poor mistreated" jews.

Never mind that there have been countless genocides in human history, some of which jews have perpetrated.

THIS ONE IS ONLY SO IMPORTANT BECAUSE IT PROVES YOU'RE A RACIST GOY, IT'S IN YOUR BLOOD. Now give shekels to israel. Give us chosen people affirmative action because were such a poor mistreated minorty.

What, don't like that goy?

NAZI

Murdering partisans waging illegal wars for the (((allies)))) isn't illegal.

because it happened

there are no such thing as nazis anymore, retard

like this you mean? which is how they say many of the bodies were burned?

yes you use some fuel, of course. But one silly person making silly claims does not in any way undermine the vast evidence for the truth

If all people who say that there was a mass murder program by the nazis said that they used no fuel and that blood is fuel then you would have a point. quoting one village idiot who has a big mouth and says stupid shit is not any form of proof of anything other than that you are not very good at arguing.

Most didnt know it was occuring, the Final Solution was never publically declared.

really?

read this and tell me which bit was the allies fault
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergen-Belsen_concentration_camp

please provide some hard evidence

It wasn't declared anywhere and there's no evidence that there ever was a final solution.

You wouldn't be asking that if you had watched the video.

thank you for the sources!

Now I can believe in the hollocast

Its not murder, its killing. Big difference.

>wikipedia

Children in school aren't allowed to use Wikipedia. And it's called typhus.

Deniers are literally human trash but their fagged out views serve as a useful filter - you can discount most anything else "political" they're likely to say, save yourself some time.

>like this you mean? which is how they say many of the bodies were burned?

sure you can burn bodies outdoors with plenty of wood.

they dont burn by themselves though, which is what the Jew 'eyewitnesses' claimed happened

>really?
>read this and tell me which bit was the allies fault
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergen-Belsen_concentration_camp

i dont read wikipedia

To this day Germans are indoctrined in their own countries to feel shame about all of WW2 no matter what. I coached a German exchange student and he burst out in tears and threatened to report me to the athletic director of the school for making a gassing the Jews joke involving him. I couldn't fucking believe because on any other subject he was the one to pile on the shit talk almost to the point of crossing the line

>human trash

That would be you you fucking parasitic filth. Get back to r/The_Retarded where your lies work because of kike mod censorship, you people get BTFO every time this topic comes up or in any thread.

rarest of the rare

archive.org/stream/graf-david-irving-and-the-aktion-reinhardt-camps/graf-david-irving-and-the-aktion-reinhardt-camps_djvu.txt
>In my opinion, a mass extermination took place in the aforementioned three camps (it cannot be proved that it was carried out by means of gas! as
you know, this is highly controversial
>Treblinka — Extermination Camp or Transit Camp?, written by Carlo Mattogno
Apparently later he said that they were not actually gassed but they were exterminated based on:

>Himmler’s order not to leave any traces at Treblinka and later to build a
farmhouse there
>Personal interrogation of two witnesses... about Belzec, if the
authenticity [of their statements] can be proved.
>For 1942: The Hofle document mentions a figure of 1’274’166. For 1942
and 1943, Himmler’s documents reveal the extent of the Reinhardt loot —
jewels, watches, coins. Based on this information, it is possible to guess or to
calculate an approximate figure for 1943, to wit more than one million. To
the Mufti Himmler speaks of “three million”.
But apparently the book "Treblinka —
Extermination Camp or Transit Camp?, written by Carlo Mattogno they used evacuation and forensic drilling to prove that no exterminations have taken place. I haven't read that book though.

a camp where no-one was gassed.
they simply died of typhus after the allies took the camp and didn't have to supplies/medicine required to deal with typhus

I respect the deniers simply because they're not parotting the acceptable view. Whenever a government outlaws saying certain things they lose the intellectual high ground

As far as I can tell a bunch of civilian Jews died during WW2, and I dont really care about the details.

I will ignore the first stupid claim - no actual evidence - how about the masses of documents and the archaeology and the piles of bone and ash and the hundreds of mass graves and the photos? - but how can you say "literally no gas chambers" when we have the ruins of them and the plans for them and the documentary evidence for the running of them and the eyewitness evidence.
and as for cant cremate millions - you know you are wrong there.

see pic

German manufacturer of the ovens report on the daily capacity of them - 4.756 bodies a day.

this was at Auschwitz which had 49 ovens, and that figure is for sustainable running with maintenance.

they over ran them and burned the chimneys out.

that figure would allow you to get rid of a million and a half a year. they only had to get rid of 1.5 million in two years - you do the math - they had the capacity easily to do it.

stop spreading stupid lies

My kingdom for a death camp on the west side.

Has the audacity to say "fagged out views" while he lies about the holohoax on Sup Forums and posts with a cock sucking hippie flag, the 60's and 70's are over faggot.

Oh you fucking retarded spastic. Nobody believes that masturbation machines existed you fucking imbecile. The author of that book is an Australian Christian who hadn't even set foot in Germany, LITERALLY NOBODY OUTSIDE OF Sup Forums WILL HAVE ANY FUCKING CLUE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT WHEN YOU BRING UP MASTURBATION MACHINES OR THE INFAMOUS 'HOLOCAUSTER' RIDE.
USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN, idiot.

Oh here is an online version of it.

>holocausthandbooks.com/dl/08-t.pdf

>muh partisans
Lel, we're talking about the genocide of 6 million civilian men, women, and children user, something that is well documented in history, often by the perpetrators themselves.

get a job

not available in my country - and also Luther Pierce - really? that debunked liar adn fraudster

I said hard evidence not a bag of debunked lies.

Goebbels spoke at length about how the Jews needed to be exterminated, he just never got into the gory details of how it was to be done.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Rassinier

>German manufacturer of the ovens report on the daily capacity of them - 4.756 bodies a day.
In what camp? Auschwitz? There were only 46 ovens at Auschwitz mate. Not even modern crematoriums can compete with that number.

>German manufacturer of the ovens report on the daily capacity of them - 4.756 bodies a day.

FOUR POINT SEVEN PER FUCKING DAY.
so your telling me the chamber at auschwitz where they gassed 1000 people and then had like 8 cremation ovens could only do 38 fucking bodies per day?
what about the rest? did they just leave them there to rot?
All that figure tells us is that it took 1940s cremation ovens 5 fucking hours to cremate a body.
How did they even get through 100,000 people in 5 years let alone 6 million

That isn't actual evidence of a final solution. You have got to be kidding mate.

>evidence that thousands of people died means there is evidence that 6 millions jews died

No.

>stop spreading stupid lies

You're on Sup Forums faggot, you're the only one spreading lies. How about you respond to the evidence I've been posting or are you going to ignore it?

Irving claims that 6 million jews were killed in Reinhardt and doesn't care what the method was or where the bodies are. He was just hoping to get off the jews shit list

>Goebbels spoke at length about how the Jews needed to be exterminated, he just never got into the gory details of how it was to be done.

doesnt matter what he said.

You know that's a forgery right? You even debunked it yourself, based on the figures they would have killed 3 million in 2 years.

>6 million
The population figures for Jews in 1933, 1938, and 1948 utterly debunk the "6 million" toll

I'm citing the world almanac, of course.

name the eyewitnesses. How many of them? sources?

having a single meme from some poor source proves nothing. One idiot says something idiotic - so what? We have lots of evidence that bodies were burned - your point is irrelevant

because it actually happened you absolute retard

IIRC there has never been a single German who ever confirmed or agreed with any The Holocaust claims in a nation where he would be legally OK to disagree or question The Holohoax.

In related news, Cubans only become openly anti-Communist in nations where that is legal to do.

>6 millions

Only 800k died, and they deserved it regardless. Try again faggot. How about the fact our government has already admitted it's not true?

>name the eyewitnesses. How many of them? sources?

you know his name if youve researched this.

>Hollywood

believe it or not americans can actually into books dagonigger. we are given 0 options on nonjewish ebilbandcamp survivors. probably because there are already too many jew survivors talking about swimming pools, theaters and orchestras. can't have more of those types of stories confusing the narrative now can we

You know they burn bodies that died from disease right?

>Soviet Investigation
Oh yeah believing the Soviets, wew.