H&M Stores in SA vandalized over a niglet model

Was it the right thing to do in such a dire and insensitive situation caused by whitey or did these niggers cause a nigger moment over nothing once again?

thesun.co.uk/news/5333284/hm-stores-in-south-africa-smashed-up-as-cops-fire-rubber-bullets-at-protesters-whod-stormed-swedish-firms-shops-in-fury-at-cheekiest-monkey-race-row-hoodie/

This is the hoodie that sparked the negrevolution. Would you let your daughter's son wear this?

Bume-mp

Apes do what Apes do.

completely benign unless you already carry the belief that black people look like monkeys

that's the funny thing about it
they believe themselves to look like monkeys and that's why they get upset so on
is the same as with sjw when they are told that they are weird pussys

hello mr rare

urban youth like rioting for the sake of rioting, like orks

look at their pop stars reactions for added lulz; lebron may have faked racist graffiti on his own house

so why would they let a good opportunity to act out pass them by?

Though I seriously doubt that a bunch of white people would destroy a store just because they sold clothes with "Cool cracka" written on them.

Terrorist organization. Pull this shit on US soil and wind up in Gitmo.

>Terrorist organization. Pull this shit on US soil and wind up in Gitmo.
>Not remembering blacks get to riot and attack whites with impunity in the US

le 56% thinking his country is strong somehow

This makes me sad that South Africa turned into this.

Show real flag EU shill.

I bought a yellow T-shirt for my daughter with bananas pictures which says going bananas.

They really showed those racists. Though a more effective way would be to vandalize their own infrastructure, railroads etc.

Are your children listening to porographic music. Is your son spanking his monkey instead of finding a white wife?

>Show real flag EU shill.
This is my real flag and the only one that matters to me amerimutt

No, they would actually buy them.

The Euromutt isn't showing his real flag, instead he hides behind a meme flag because he's afraid his nation will be destroyed. He probably works for ShareBlue for all I know.

You are full of shit. I always see Americans say this yet this happens here regularly and no one does anything about it (save the very few cases a BLM cunt gets hit with a car for blocking traffic).

Can someone replace the picture of the niglet with "biggest monkey in the shithole" ?

>The Euromutt isn't showing his real flag
>Euromutt
>mutt

>"HOW DARE YOU CALL US MONKEYS"
>*wrecks a store like a pack of feral chimps*

>derailing thread
>wont show flag
>posting amerimutt

These "people" are so fucking detestable.

Any SA anons want to fill me in on just how influential western media is to blacks there? Because they seem to get into some wild shit that honestly shouldn't be relevant at all to them.
>Euro
tbf this is actually the part I'm doubting

What the fuck is this horrifying picture?

How long will it take for people to wake up and realize that niggers aren't people?

feminism

Would literally destroy your continent with no remorse

>a swarming army
>dressed all in red
>'do you know de way to H&M'?

>Get called a monkey, indirectly even.
>Proceed to chimp out like a monkey
Just to easy at this point...

My Croatian parents called us "majmun" (monkeys) because we liked to be carried so much.
Despise that I never once took it seriously.

The kids mom said she doesn't care and people are overreacting. Also apparently he's from Sweden too Kek.

R A R E
A
R
E

Also, where the fuck is this country?

It's just a land, mate. Don't worry bout it!

>Africans get angry at being called a cool monkey.
>There reaction is to chimp out and act like a pack of literal monkey's.

just a land owned by finland, you island cuck

SA is a shithole

your flag is familiar

FUCKING NIGGERS ARE A THREAT CIVILIZATION
NIGGERS AND CIVILIZATION DON'T GET ALONG
This might look like a mere chimp out, but deep down it only shows niggers true colors.
To go and chimp out, abusing their numbers to do what they can't do because it's against the law.

you mean they acted like king and queens.

Holy shit he even comes with puns.
I like you Alander

I work at a dry cleaner and we got your flag. I'm guessing you were drunk and had pissed all over it. I just took it as my own, you probably have a few to spare anyway.

Classic case of H&M trying to be politically correct by having a black kid in the adverts but not actually looking at the products that's advertised.

This. Who gives a fuck? Why are there even retail stores in africa?

goblins are real

Because we have a white population.

Hitler&Mussolini))

this is on H&Ms front page

>pissed all over it
no true icelander would do that. this must have been a dane! but feel free to keep it :P

>daughters mongoloid
Fixed*

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!

What next? Are they going to start throwing shit and beating their chest?

>be nigger
>get mad niglet is modeling coolest monkey in the jungle sweatshirt
>act like monkey

They probably wuz mad that they ain't the coolest monkey in the jungle.

>no portrayal of black people:
NOT INCLUSIVE!!!
RIOT NAO
>portrayal of black people
UGABOOGA BIXNOOD THATS NOT HOW WE WANTED
RITTO NAO

that's pretty smart. they are holding you hostage

Great way to show everyone how uncivilized they are. Also they all got matching red shirts, could it be a political organization? Theyre probably looking to gain publicity. Bottomline the mother never gave a shit and is probably the only one with common sense.

It's our clay

Why are they so fucking dumb
>oh look an advert featuring a black child wearing a slogan hoodie that maybe sorta kinda could be said to be offensive if your entire world view orbits around race
>let's just completely chimp the fuck out and show the world just how civilized us southern africans solve conflicts

It's the EFF, a literal communist party.

Blacks are triggered by the monkey thing because deep down they know they look like apes.

Call a white, arab or asian a monkey and they will take it. But a black person will lose the few IQ points he has left and turn into a full blown Chimpanzee.

They are openly for white genocide.

Is the Mom crosseyed?

>nogs loot shop
Tfw no air Jordan’s were found

Island in the middle of the Blatic Sea
Rightful Swedish clay
Rightful Danish slaves

Oh, they're gonna talk to their manager, right?
Oh, of course not.

Don't insult chimpanzees by comparing them to niggers. Chimps are smarter

>he's never watched the SA state of the nation address
Newfag detected

Some tiny islands off the coast of finland. They speak Swedish.

We aren’t monkies!
>proves they aren’t monkies by acting like monkies
Whoa

Is åland even independent or is some Catalonia/north Ireland semi-cuck situatuon?

Go to bed Brussels you're drunk.

We're not independent, but autonomous. Much like Faroe Islands.

You know it's rare when you have to Google the country to make sure it exists

I disagree, Arabs would also lose their shit.

I honestly hate black people. You don’t rip up a store, because someone posted on a website something that you took as racist.

Should of used live rounds, 5.56 and above. You can never go wrong with more dead niggers.

Absolutely cuck'd.

>Ayy we no monkeys
>chimps out

Has H&M issued an apology and reparations yet?

:-DD

Finns are still our greatest allies

maymun is monkey in turkish
glad to see that turkish traditions live on in the balkans

>the turkish german
Nothing new here.

You know what I hate about them besides the fact that they are ruining my country? They're just so fucking BORING. All they can do is talk about race and be consumerist drones. And yet our fucking media portrays them as OMG SO COOL

>people

>T A C O
What did she mean by this?

a vegetarian

this is why its so funny whenever you hear some dumb black bitch talking about "white fragility". blacks are literally the most sensitive people on the planet. you have to treat them like children it seems in order for them to not chimp out. but whites are the sensitive ones, kek.

>"Stop calling us chimps or we will prove you right"
The obvious answer is South Africa needed colonization to reach a standard of civility that allowed for proper trade and commerce, and now they're returning to their ooga booga roots without it

I’d be pissed if I were a nigger too. Must suck to be a nigger.

>Swedish land, property or firm
>not being stormed by niggers
Nothing new here.

I was really confused when they did the nigger version of wizard of oz and removed the flying monkeys due to niggers

Minnesota is a Nordic colony. No bulli pls

hahahahahahahahaha

You guys should go check out social media now. it seems the tide has (finally) turned and black people from africa have now started to use social media. it's basically a bunch of black people (maybe russians trolls) defending these actions,threatening worse actions for "racists", and them talking shit to white people in their african language.

Soon the internet will be a majority black. Get ready to feel what it's truly like to be a white person in a majority minority world