Be nigs

>be nigs
>H&M makes a ad in which a black kid wear a hoodie that says "the coolest monkey of them all"
>it was just an accident and the black kid wasn't the only one wearing that hoodie
>try to "prove" youre not a monkey by acting like complete unhinged animals

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DineoDeeMash2/status/952110984247857152
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers ruin literally everything

>physically confronted racism
By perpetuating a stereotype. Brilliant

Quite literally.
It would be like if someone mocked bolivians for cocaine and shit and I got mad and responded to it by snorting 20 lines of coke lmao

as if the employees at the store level have anything to do with what is sold

>that'll show them calling us monkeys

>physically confront racism

Doctor King would be fucking ashamed.

dindus gonna dindu

We should send people to Cleanse South Africa of Black People and make it become Africa's First Majority-White Nation. Then Re-implament Apartheid and make the Economy be great again. But the JewN wouldn't allow that because they love Black people, but then again the most they would do is rape the people they were supposed to protect.

Wasn't Dr King a communist, funded by the USSR who said that "
if peaceful results arent met, whites should be exterminated?

>Jews wouldn't allow that because they love Black people
They dont love them, they actually hate them.
See how Israel treats african migrants.
They use blacks as useful idiots and pets against whitey, aside from that they have nothing but contempt toward them.

So do whiteys

>tons of africans are being sold as slaves in Lybia
>do nothing
>H&M make an racist ad
>SHIIEEEEET LET SHOW THOSE MF WHO WE ARE

Niggers are truly the niggers of society

pottery.

>most of the people who work at the store are part time high schoolers or college aged kids
>unga bunga the store like they have any choice on what gets advertised on the site

High iq race

>implying this isnt an excuse to steal clothes

rofl

source?

Sigh*
The stereotypes are true and it makes me sad.

Whites and niggers aren't on the same level, you disingenuous paki; whites build civilizations, niggers build shitholes.

you wish mohammad lel

No, that was Malcolm X.

Good. College kids need sorely need first-hand experience with niggers.

Well there's only one solution for that. The kind of deviltry that the SJWs really hate... hard working Asians.

Seems like they should higher some people of color in executive positions to avoid this.

Take heed, this is why we should only have white models.

Serves those racist SWEDEN at h&m right for using nigglets as if all beings were the same.
I'd actually love this chimp out extending since I'm more than sure lots of monkeys will join in just to loot.
People see niggers niggling, cuck company in sweden will as swedes go for appeasement and do jackshit....
Sharing with Nigg fake accounts hoenit s0reads to the USA

This was in the first 3 stories I saw on goybook with hundreds of and goy responses at the top. The redpills supply themselves.

ninja style! ninja style!

twitter.com/DineoDeeMash2/status/952110984247857152

In doing this they are confirming that they are indeed niggers.

Which part of Bolivia are you from?
T. Bolivian living in burger land.

>physically confronted racism

>SJWs pressure companies to put diversity in models
>millennial marketing guy who was raised to be colorblind doesnt think twice about putting diverse model in clothing that matches stereotype
>sensitive people who can only see in terms of race flip out

there's no winning lol

>reuters calls them protestors
>mother said the shoot was totally normal no racism, noone ever thought her son was a monkey
>protestors trash H&M stores and behave like monkeys to proove they are not monkeys

kek

>niggers build shitholes
Not they reduce civilizations to shitholes

niggers can't into build and farm because that's how the curse of Cain works

tldr; in order to not be racist, you have to harbor and apply racist stereotypes.

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!

Based God

Everything's an excuse to steal for niggers. The "brilliant" part is that nobody will steal stuff from them - who'd want anything to do with something previously owned by a nigger? I don't want hepatitis X, EbolAIDS or that "black people"-pit musk like smell.

hahaha no wonder I like that game as a kid

why are niggers so fucking sensitive?

lmao the absolute nig.

>GIVE US MORE AND THIS WONT HAPPEN

The reality is nigs are the ones who believe theyre inferior, its why they see everything as a slight. Racism will never end because theyre not capable of breaking the free of their own psychy. Watch how they interact with one another when one does something dumb or wrong its always because hes a nigger. why am i forced to ignore a trait they recognize in themselves.

to not appear racist you have to be lowkey racist. might as well just have some self-respect and be racist in the first place.

Israel != America. American Jews love black people. Blacked is a psyop and their deepest fantasy. The rapper Drake is their champion. They dominate the sports industry to get closer to their sports starts and ogle at them.

Then go back to Syria

It makes me so angry that we still haven't eradicated niggers from this earth. They are not even adequate farm equipment anymore.

black fragility

Niggers sure love acting like fucking monkeys

the funny part is that the mother of the child was fully aware of it and she agreed with it
this is unironically just niggers knowing they are niggers and relating to what is written on a shirt

Primitive intellect coupled with primitive emotional control. 50 thousand more years of evolution should correct.

so by this logic, when people make fun of Texas for "muh guns", does that mean texans should just go out and shoot all the niggers, while being labeled as justice fighters?

It's fucking hilarious that dozens of South Africans just lost their job because of this, this retarded protest will hurt the local employees way more than it'll hurt a multi million dollar corporation with thousands of stores all over the world.

>the funny part is that the mother of the child was fully aware of it and she agreed with it
I know, but look at how quick they're to throw their own under the bus for a disagreement.
Lmao they treat their own like shit just because she's not acting like a unhinged chimp but behaves like an actual civilized human.

Niggers truly are the scum of this earth

Literal fake news stormnigger psyop

>H&M losing money fast.
>Know they have to lay off eveyone and shut down in order to save their jewish asses.
>Creates false controversy in hopes niggers riot and fuck up all their stores so they can go "WELL THEY ARE DESTROYED SO NO POINT REPAIRING THEM!"

This shit has been happening a ton lately. They like to play like they had no idea in what they are doing but it's so fucking obvious

It doesn't work that way for whites because it's not actually okay to be white.

>We African Americans seem to be the only ones to understand what is going on
Well you certainly have the burger arrogance and messiah/victim complexes down.

so obvious this was a shilled event

what (((organizations))) stand to gain from such blatant overreactions?