Your bigotry will not stop these people from being women

your bigotry will not stop these people from being women.

THEY. ARE. FEMALE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bA8Y-O3qzjI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>your bigotry will not stop these people from being women.

Their chromosomes will though.

>drag enthusiasts
>drug enthusiasts

pick two

fpbp

If they want to live their lives as "Women" I don't have any problems with that but I will never treat them as women nor will I ever refer to them as women. Honestly, the best thing would be to gas them. Slowly.

where are women?
I only see mutants

Why is this pic so popular that an entire thread has been dedicated to it over 10 times in less than 24 hours.
Get some new material fagots,

because you replied :) good goy keep licking those old memes

>people

Why do speed running and wanting to play as women go hand in hand? Yet there are no real women doing it?

Can you imagine what that waiter was thinking when he saw this was his table?

>aids skrillex's dad and andre the giant next to each other

fugg

Is there even a waiter? With those tablets on the table to make the order I wouldn't be surprised if a robot brings clients the food.

Omg, their smug little smiles. They have nothing to be smug about.

Why are the vast majority of these type of """"women"""" always fat pieces of shit? If they cared about their identity so much, why don't they take care of their bodies?

2nd on the left.. The dude-bitch with a skullet... The weimar purge needs to start soon, God dammit.

Those facial expressions are of nervousness and insecurity you autist

OH NO NO NO. LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD. LOOK AT HIS LIPS!

Vagena and everything?
Pic pls ..
Oh, i actually do not want to see it.

How does that look at itself in the mirror everyday? At least get a wig if you are going to LARP as a woman.

Nope.

They're all obese, by the way, even the apes on the table in the background.

youtube.com/watch?v=bA8Y-O3qzjI

>I dare you to point out how grotesque I am by choices of my own volition.

Daily reminder that shame is social pain, and therefore one of the only learning methods that work. By demanding a world free of shame, the left enables complete insanity.

Done. Next thread.

He looks more embarrassed than daring. These people are compensating their depression with food and by using an external cause ("I was born the wrong gender"). This guy has probably no self esteem. He'll eventually commit suicide. Because unethical doctors give in their delirium rather than treating them like the mentally sick people they are.
I don't hate these people, even if I can laugh about their absurdity, because in the end they're just mentally sick. Who I hate is those "doctors", "psychiatrists" who give in the delirium. They have blood on their hands.

>Ok guys... Oops, umm, persons? It's been a pleasure serving you this evening. That'll be $200 plus t-tip...