Really makes you think huh

Really makes you think huh

Ya makes me think they were all shit

>liberals taking advice from George W Bush

lmfao

Sounds like a ringing endorsement.

jimmy is a manlet

Only two presidents here, CIA plant and one great man but a poor politician.

God I can remember the Bush years, Everyday there were leftist saying that Bush was literally Hitler. Bunch of inconsistent children.

This.
OP, you act like the past puppets of the establishment are good examples of wise men we should listen too. They are just goys that were useful to ((them))

Jimmy Carter actually does believe it or not

>not one of these LYING presidents support donald trump.

thats exactly how i read it...wonder why they dont support him?

And i didnt support any of them...

>they act like they respect bush now
Lmao, how disingenuous can you even get?

>none of these do nothing has beens who are no longer in the spotlight support awesomeness
Oh no

>you should do as the zogbots do
Top kek

>actively draining the swamp
>surprised when the swamp doesn't support you
color me surprised

Wow it really hits home how shit they all are when you see them lined up

Hmm, why could this be?

>Obama
Undid everything important he ever did as president
>W Bush
Blamed him for 9/11 and the fucked up middle east, and turned his brother into a national punchline
>Clinton
Humiliated his wife (and still might throw her in jail), and forced him to appear on national television in front of tens of millions of people sitting across from all his rape victims
>HW Bush
Humiliated his children, but he's probably too senile these days to make a rational judgment on Trump anyway.
>Carter
Actually supports Trump last I heard

Jimmy does.

Jesus it's been over a year now, they'll never stop fucking crying about it, will they?

And it was for bombing half of the countries Obama bombed. Obama starts a proxy war with Russia and brings us to the verge of WW3? Nobody bats an eye.

Don't forget he got a nobel peace prize as well

Trump is not in the picture user

I’m fairly certain OP isn’t taking their side

Man, Trump really is the bantzmaster

>liberals love bush now
The merger of liberalism and neoconservatism into neoliberalism is complete.

Jimmy Carter actually does though
the other 4 are globalist, terrorism-sponsoring CIA kike neocon traitors who were all the exact same shit different asshole.

That's some nice Being Liberal level logic there OP. Unfortuntly for you we live in an age where people can actually look up what each president actually does. Which in the case of the last POS in Chief was fuck up the economy, fuck up american's already kinda fucked up health care, and turn a SHIT LOAD of brown people into paste with drones.

All those jew sluts in your picture should hang. Trump is the best Prez in my life time.

Death to the jew
Death to their niggers
Death to their faggots

>maybe if I smash together political words people will tell me I'm smart

Here's a (you)

>none of these people that ruined your country supports the man who said he's gonna make it great again
and?

I guess that blows the fuck out of the idea that Obama was anti-establishment then, right?

the weight of chains might be a dumb documentary but I think you could actually learn something from it

Carter has spoken publicly about supporting Trump's presidency, even if he didn't support his candidacy.

I personally don't GAF what any of those clowns believe or who they support. They're the cunts who got us into the mess we're in.

>
the more (((they))) hate, the stronger Don becomes

the cocksuckers hate Trump?

he must be doing something right

>checked

Carter is the only one there worth respecting even if he was a shit president.

actually, they are very consistent. Every republican president in "literally Hitler"

1 post by this ID

Makes me think

to be fair bush said god told him to go to war, that's a bit hitlerish, he's also probably the last western leader that pulled that off

Trips of truth.

Yea but I don't support any of those presidents....
Those are all the mother fuckers that got us in this mess in one room!