He is right you know

He is right you know

america is a shithole because its full of niggers and mexicans

>city where apps are needed to travel through non fecal and piss filled streets
Trump must be doing a great job if a city of degenerates are this butthurt

>literal shithole AIDS and hepatits sodomite city calls someone else shit

That city is the mecca of gay butt sex and hiv. Why are they using shithole as a pejorative when they lust after them in clubs all night?

America is a shithole because of people like you

wtf san francisco hates shitholes now

That doesnt even make sense

15 years to become american. still think my country is a shithole...if your country is not a shithole, why leave? fyi, in 1 year, more than double my money on stock market, why this is not stealing? Trump is making it happen and making me a wealthy process. All the changes he is making I thought USA needed, did not know you needed to be super Jerk/Alpha to do it. My shthole country needs a Trump.

british?

damn right he is right.

these shit-people need to learn that they don't tell us who and how we rate as "shit", especially if they are asking for something.

Our nation, our choice.

I've never heard of any American bitching about some nation that has restrictions on entry. We understand its "Their nation, their choice".

Rest of the world has a lot of growing up to do to reach our level of maturity and wisdom.

>Shithole
>President
Indeed. That's why his campaign promise was to fix it all and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

underrated

Can someone carefully explain to me why Haiti isn't a shithole or the problem with calling it a shithole?

Signs are inanimate objects you fucking retard. There is no 'he' here.

Powerful, Haiti still a shithole though

>some media organization falsely reports that Trump said something he didn't say
>every idiot starts spamming the word ''shithole'' everywhere
>shitting up every site, TV, even buildings with this crap
There's a shithole inside liberal heads.
How long will we have to hear liberals spamming SHITHOLE SHITHOLE SHITHOLE everywhere?

>san francisco
> poz-holes

Leftists know it's a shithole, and they even say stuff like, "Haitians should be allowed to stay in the US because their own country is un-livable." So, everyone is in agreement that it's a shithole, though leftists prefer euphemisms. The problem is that anyone that is not White must be forever held up on a pedestal, as not doing so is akin to being a Nazi who-wants-to-gas-6000000-Jews. There is a strong taboo in the US to deny the truth whenever saying the truth acknowledges the some races are better at civilization than others.

They were on national news spouting it for 2 days straight.
>I'm a proud shitholer!
>He would have called you a nigger!
>Slant eyes and slopes, wops and kikes!
>That guy is from Greece, I guess he is a shitholer too!

>the pres was vulgar in private! thats terrible!
>projects vulgarity onto a building in public
cool story lol

Look everyone I am OP and I am a proud to be a massive flaming faggot. I get paied $0.25 per post and (you) I get. I work here because I am a worthless degenerate who can't even get a job at McDonalds. Faggots like you op need to get a fucking life.

Has any single one of these retarded organizations bothered issuing a correction and say that Trump never used the word ''shithole?''