Do you realise your love of 'thicc' women is a cultural invention of black people?

Do you realise your love of 'thicc' women is a cultural invention of black people?

So next time you release seaman remember your 'aryan' ancestors would be lusting over flat ass, chestlets.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
fortune.com/2017/11/29/libya-slave-trade/
pdgene.org/view?poly=rs599083
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4321886/?report=classic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do you benefit from niggerposting, OP?

>Jews push subversion on their controlled media platforms
>Niggers: "I DID THIS OOGA BOOGA"

>telling people what's attractive and what isn't

far less effective than those fucked up cgi cartoons.

wrong

>black
>people
good one good one, here's a sage

You mean fat woman and yes that is totally your cultural thing of which decent folk want no part of. Enjoy your heart disease fat fucker.

go to suck a bbc

>tfw OP is making shit up

most painted women are thicc for a reason

Except thicc women were the most desired women back in the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Black people really will steal anything huh

All the way until like 1900s or even later chubbier women were considered prettier and more desirable everywhere, in Europe too you retarded nigger.

Did you know that dating all the way back to thousands of years ago people wanted thicc women because it was a sign of wealth and fertility? From cavemen to kangz n qweenz to marilyn Monroe.

It wasn't until the 80s that stick figures were pushed into the spotlight and it was mainly to simplify fashion designers jobs.

Did you know

>this is considered unhealthy thin/anorexic in 2018

So Black women are objectively more attractive and still everbody hates them? Nothing to do with your nigger genetics, huh?

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

*Red Clothing Material Flaps Into The Air*

Why thanks m'lady, that stench is very pungent and crisp.

because it is.

A bodyfat percetage of under 20% is extremely unhealthy for a woman and will have severe consequences for her fertility, health, and hormonal Balance. It will literally make her a unhappy, unsuffarable bitch.
Same goes for men with a bodyfatpercentage under 10-12 Percent.

I am not saying that being fat is something to aspire to but neither is being to thin.
There is a sweet spot.

that girl is athletic though, not just thin, so she's fine

Actually, the flat chest beauty standard was invented in the late 20th century. Before that, "curvy" women were considered the most attractive, as seen in historical depictions of women, ranging from classical Greek sculpture to pic related.

It's pretty simple concept lanklet. Fuck girl on right, spawn son on left. Jews mind control over the beauty industry is creating a entire generation of weak soyboys.

We are all humans

that's not how it works

Black women are ugly. Stats prove it.

also go be fat somewhere else

>genes don't work
It's exactly how it works. Whites are turning into pussies because everything we consider "right" or pleasurble today, is disgenic.

>has pictures of near naked young teens men on computer
Whew Lad.

I absolutely do and find thicc bitches or whatever you call them disgusting. I grew up on Twiggy and Charlie's Angels so I find even Jennifer Lopez disgusting.

Dunno about flatassed and flat-chested though. I find a younger Elizabeth Hurley to be the pinnacle in femininity.

if she was 30lbs heavier would she get a son like in those kilts then?

>f 'thicc' women is a cultural invention of black people?
WE WUZ KONGS N SHEIT

>Venus of willendorf found 25.000 BC in AUSTRIA.
Sorry kiddo, THICC is ancestral white culture.

Depends on her body structure. But all I ever see posted in these threads is the female equivalent of skinny dudes with abs.

Nah I'm pretty sure it's just fat women trying to keep themselves in the competition.

OP, are you just pretending to be retarded, or do you not understand that the very essence of Western Culture is rooted in the worship of female fertility? It's why we don't treat our women like shit when you compare the West to the sex-crazed Islamic world.

And it is curvature that is attractive anyways.

>Do you realise your love of 'thicc' women is a cultural invention of black people?
My dick tells me different

Fpbp

but most women today are fat not skinny so why are there so many soyboys?

This.

Ironically the Jew-pushed nigger love of thicc women is just them culturally appropriating white European preferences from the ancient Greeks through the Victorian era. Being skinny was associated with poverty and poor prospects of successfully birthing babbehs

I also have to disagree with jews pushing skinny girls i anything they are pushing fat acceptance

WE WUZ THICC AN SHEEEEEIT

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS

True Scotsman in the back there.

Jews just started influencing society in the last 10 years, or for the past 60? There's a difference between fat, weak skinny, and BUILT*.

There would be a lot more Thicc Women if Obama was not running cocaine into US Communities.

Obama destroyed US Families with Cocaine and killed US Troops and Innocent bystanders with Cocaine profits funding Muslim Terrorism.

politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

Im cool with everything but the kankles

only shows your lack of education. flat women were idealized and popularized by the fashion industry. the scrawny shits you mention would die off as children in the past. niggers only popularized fucking whales. and that's not in anyones interest.
why are you so damn butthurt user? you keep making these supposed nigger equality or superiority threads every day for at least a year now. and you get rekt each time. your inferiority complex is showing dude. time to take a break.

>your love of 'thicc' women is a cultural invention of black people
what the fuck are you on about, do your homework and delet this

Yeah thats not attractive. Hips tits and ass are biological markers of family rearing success

Says the virgin. PS the brap thing is played and weird

That girl probably doesn't get her period anymore.

Niggers are what jews would be if they had -80 IQ

The dude saying lanklets can be bred into existance is correct. Every gene is composed of many nucleobases stuck together, and any given nucleobase can be different from the 'Ancestral' allele.

You inherit one allele from each parent. Well, some alleles - pic related - control Androgen Receptor (AR) levels. If you inherit two Hyperactive alleles, you have more AR's - two hypoactive alleles, you have fewer.

To each their own. However, white girls will get pregnant while in love for 10 minutes, then take your house, half your paycheck for the rest of your life and youcll never see your kid again. And you wont realize how much you need your kid, and he you, until you have one

>Those thighs
HNNGGGHHHH

Thats a fat pussy

doesnt matter if athletic or not. Such a bodyfatpercentage is unhealthy for an adult woman.

fpbp

Thicc is a worldwide phenomenon, brainlet. Let me tell you what. I love flat chests, I really do. But the girl has to have a nice round ass.

>Literal shit pours out of your mouth.

Go be gay elsewhere with your non-virgin anus!

Sup Forums will deny this, but it's objectively true. "Baby Got Back" was transgressive for its day, and really kicked off the cultural acceptance and eventual popularity of "thicc"-ness.
Hence "even white boys gotta shout."

Blacks need to open their eyes.

nah... i know what i like to fuck. give me hips, tits and ass. i'd take a chubby over a skinny any day.

It's mostly kikes pushing this. If you look at niggers in their natural habit in ethiopia you'll see they are stick-thin, not ((( thicc ))). With that said I don't mind thick Nordic girls. Women naturally have higher body fat percentages than men.

White women were always the fattest, fuck off nigger and take you mannish women with you

Taking credit for promoting fat bitches as "Beautiful"

congratulations, CIA mind control does not work on you

Preach.

They are still doing it today, and you bitch about a little chunk.

fortune.com/2017/11/29/libya-slave-trade/

sage

I am 5% fat and I am fine. Disregarding I haven't been out for 4 days now.

That's not unhealthily thin or anorexic, that's just skinny

Unhealthy thin is easy to spot in women, their skin goes weird

I don't like the skinnies though but i no mind

No its not, fuck off

If there is Money involved, you know who you will find.

I like Thicc but this is a fat ass.

1: Her genes may tell her to be THICC and she's starving herself, or she just can't put on weight.

2: Women have bigger, longer, healthier babies the higher their BMI is. Bigger babies grow into bigger men.

There's a gene called LRP5;

002: 11q; LRP5 (GG;) Position: 68192346
\Citations: pdgene.org/view?poly=rs599083
\>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4321886/?report=classic
\>These revealed that adipocyte numbers in android fat tended to be lower in carriers of the low BMD-associated allele at rs599083 (GG, GT) versus homozygous carriers of the common allele (TT) (p = 0.05

But another thing this gene does is 'rescue' low Bone Mineral Density phenotypes. That is, by upregulating LRP5, you increase BMD which can beef-up small, weak bones.

But body fat and hair are also upregulated - specifically, LRP5 rescues the low-Vitamin D phenotype, which includes baldness and poor fat retention.

Basically, non-THICC is caused by starvation and bad fat distribution. A lot of baldness is caused by dieting. The Jews REALLY hate white women and want them to be ugly and sick.

tits (or ribcage in your case) or gtfo

Illiterate nigger alert.

It doesn't look unhealthy to you because you live in a poor country where starvation is the norm.

Hate to be that guy but...

Sauce?

not really

>illiterate nigger
that's redundant.

>t. fat midget

>Athletic
Look at her. Her arms are twigs just as her legs. And the outline of the "sixpack" is only visable because she is so light. Not because she trained or something.
I wouldn't even trust she can run a mile or two.

i dont know abou this nigger aryan bullshit, but "thicc" is a stupid meme intended to justify fat fetishism

also obsession with ass and tits is cancerous af, when in most cases "flat" girls are very pretty and "thicc" just look niggerish like those monstrosities kardashians
no normal beautiful girl has a large ass

> NIGGER please
whites have been the largest human sub type for a long time
THICC has always been ares

now imagine if she lost weight and lost tan hwo beauftiful that girl would be

Now I see why Swedish girls are getting raped so much

Yeah.... No. I prefer my women to be able to read and have proper range LDL's. I'm counting the days.

Sience only started to look a bit deeper into genetics in regard to Lamarck.
While it is very likly not the only drive there seems to be a certain direction your genes are inhereted. When being super buff your child will be a little buffer then the one you precreated when being starved.

Skandermedic here
>Bullshit spewing
There healthy range for BMI exist for a reason.
Women should be athletic and have more fat than men, but being as nigers say it THICC doesn't make them more fertile. Women here are as fat as here and have 4 babies