SWEDEN YES! Grenade Amnesty

How the fuck is this real!? You're telling me Eurocucks can tell me with a straight face that the migrants arent a problem while simultaneously needing to do things like this? Remember when the Swedish government told Trump they had no idea what he was referring to when he said "they have problems they never imagined". I thought Swedes being massive cucks was just a meme, Jesus Christ

Other urls found in this thread:

expressen.se/kvallsposten/polisbil-sprangd-i-centrala-malmo/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_Sweden#Voting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get a loif bin that noif!

BIX NOD xD

>Ahmed comes in to drop off his grenades
>decides to keep the pins
HÄRRE GUD!!

This is bullshit. Swedes can own grenades now and we can't? Bullshit.

Where are kebabs getting grenades? I'm murica it's hard as fuck to get nades. Are Russians sneaking them in?

Sweden yes

Haha why is it always Sweden? Poor bastards.

Don't Be Afraid!
Turn In That Grenade!

They are probably coming to Sweden with them. Not like anyone will check their bags, that would be racist.

if the average muslim has grenades, then sweden is totally fucked when they get the go code

they must be planning something big if they haven't been using them so far

> (OP)
>This is bullshit. Swedes can own grenades now and we can't? Bullshit.

I am outraged.

So they are going to have 3 months of amnesty 10 months from now? Are they hoping that there will be a downturn in usage? Maybe they will use up all the grenades so none will be turned in?

>Don't Be Afraid!
>Throw That Grenade!

You had One (1) job user

Completly fucked. They all come from Balkan areas. After the Balkan war there was so much weapons left and needed to be sold. Once we built the bridge from Sweden to Denmark there was a new easy market to fill because our customs is shit. I live in Malmö and it's getting more and more common to hear a big bang and then read later that it was a bomb. They even blow up our police cars now.

they have been using them in (((gang warfare)))

>muh arabs/africans
it's yugos. ameriburgers and britburkas might not know this but yugos are a huge crime element in sweden.

Is it really that bad? Or is a lot of this media hype and hysteria?

Im moving to Denmark guys wish me luck

Sweden has a lot of South Slavs and Albanians. Probably some diaspora guys brought the remmants from Yugoslav Wars.

Fine, maybe America is le 56% face, but Sweden is going to be le 56% head soon

A dead European is a good European. Maybe it's gods will that will let you pathetic pussies die like a sack of waste. You deserve to be raped and killed by Muslims and niggers, I'm done. If white people wanna be raped and killed,then I shall let them

Obviously not that guy, but I think it's pretty bad. I haven't seen much of Sweden's msm reporting grenade attacks, but the smaller news agencies report there are like one or two per day.

This is racist

Why haven't you moved onto a sailboat and started pillaging the English coast /comfy/style?

Up to recently they were classified as general explosives, as in explosives (used in demolition). As such, they benefited from the same freedom of movement that other construction materials in the EU. So as long as the grenades were not intended to use in Sweden it was perfectly legal to own them.

>can be handled
it means thrown
kill a cop. get 5 more for free. click here to know how

>Chang salty that his beautiful master-race is dying off

The media hypes nothing bad about Sweden, they try to act like everything is normal.

>Where are kebabs getting grenades?
balkan

you can get like 10 ak's and 60 grenades delivered for like €1-5k

I live in a richer area because i got a good job. But I know of other friends that live in the shit parts and students that have to live in rosengård because it's the only place to live for poor students. But yes it is really that bad. Not during the day obviously but they have started to creep closer and closer into the day time with their things. Our police chief is a cuck. I would say that there is atleast two shootings every week now plus them blowing up something. Here is the latest police attack expressen.se/kvallsposten/polisbil-sprangd-i-centrala-malmo/

I never go out at night in the city unless it's a public holiday with a lot of people out, and then i'm a bit worried of an peace attack

in the US flamethrowers fall in a similar legal grey area.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

don't know how accurate it is though

>Let's have a trade, give me that nade!
>You guys didn't invade, now turn in that nade!
>We won't have a crusade, but how about that grenade?
>Can you be swayed? To turn in that nade?
>We've all prayed, bin that nade.
>We're not afraid, but please give me that nade?
>You won't be raided, if we aren't naded.

Ethnic swede here, I need to protect my family
How do i get my hands on those guns

Stinky cockroach looking albanians and kosovoniggers. Why must they come here REEEEE

BUY BUY BUY

fråga runt, någon känner alltid någon som känner någon e.t.c.

post cuckshed

Is the end of the train line called a "slutstation" because that's were people get off?

LEAVE SWEDES ALONE YOU FUCKING MUTT

Jo de gör jag... Skulle du rekomendera någon juge pub att gå till

Yeah a lot of immigrants like that stop

>Police cars getting blown up.
>Policemen risking life.

Why won't they go on a strike already? I mean they are literally put as a grenade fodder by their dumb government.

What a fucking shame. Sweden is one of those places here, in the US, that we view as a bastion of cleanliness and beauty. Stats indicate that only 3% of the migrants are working. I bet your taxes are fucked.

>I thought Swedes being massive cucks was just a meme, Jesus Christ

In some areas it's as bad as they say, in some literally nothing happens, that's why a lot of people are bluepilled on these people. If anything happens, the media won't dare mention the foreigners who did it.

I dont mind that our immigrants dont work

just more work for me

What website are you talking about

Humanitarian Superpower status confirmed.

poetry

At least they were leftists and not innocents. Still hurts.

I feel bad and are afraid for the Svärgebrothers.

I always liked to call them homos and börjes, but what now, should i call them ISIS and Muhammeds?

Yeah, in some places it is like that, the rich areas.. for now atleast. We pay around 30% tax. Some people get tax cuts because their employer made a deal of some sort.

Now we have raised the age limit of when you get to retire to a minimum of 67 within a few years. Enough for me to have to retire when i'm 67. I can only see one reason why. To pay for migrants lazy as and Swedish unemployed cucks that usually is the left aka pic related

Oh, they are. We have to take loans to support the fugees, and they're only here to prop up the prices of property. Most of the establishment politicians (like 50% of them) own property and get the state to buy the refugees houses, so they have to construct new ones. Outside of that it's just muh feels.
The government is full of corrupt traitors and should be destroyed.

you could probably take over your government with a stick.

just make sure to rub brown shoe polish on yourself first so they can't take your stick away because it'd be racist.

Yu-Go-Oh! aren't going to bin their 'nades.

While Bosniak might be Ahmed... free lance grenadiers in Swedish suburbs come in all former Yugoslav ethnicities, could be Ante, Stepan or Miroslav as well as Muhammed.

>Where are kebabs getting grenades?
Serbia, Kosovo, Croatia, Bosnia or Albania most likely. It is about as often Kebab remover as Kebab.

you can though

What do you hope to change when you can't even vote in secrecy?

>Unlike in many countries where voters chose from a list of candidates or parties, each party in Sweden has separate ballot papers.

>Swedish election policy of always displaying the ballot papers for voters to select in public, making it impossible for many voters to vote secretly, has been criticised as undemocratic. Many use subterfuge and select bunches of additional ballots which they do not actually intend to use.[6]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_Sweden#Voting

>Are Russians sneaking them in?
I forget to reply to this, CNN watcher.
>muh Russiaaaa!

Swedes won't defend this

Fun thing is that quite often people in Sweden trash all ballots of parties they don't like so... people voting for those parties will have to vote in slightly more inconvenient way. They also have blank ballot papers.

Honestly as Finn I like our ballot papers a lot. Simple sheet of paper, check the number on the list and write it down. Far simpler than silly mechanical things 'murricans use on their elections in some states. If there are multiple different elections (or referendum) at same time, just use different colored paper for ballots.

High-trust vs a low-trust society. When the number of shitskins goes up you have to it like we do.

>not knowing how to make an explosive
>not shooting tannerite rigs
McFucking™ KYS!
You are SO not HuWhite... GET OUT!!!!!

If only you knew the joy of writing Trump in that box

i like this system

Kek literally my first thought. Why can't I order a crate of grenades to my door? Land of the free my ass

>wait awhile for a lot of nades to be "brought in"
>bring your own
>""""drop it off""" after the roo is full of everyone elses grenades

What could go wrong? SWEDEN YES!

>you can get like 10 ak's and 60 grenades delivered for like €1-5k
I'm jealous.

When did Sweden become a shithole?

it's sadly pretty easy to imagine how most rural swedes don't know anything about what's going on, and would be completely shocked at headlines like this if they even see them at all.

hell i didn't even know how bad minnesota was until last year.

>Far simpler than silly mechanical things 'murricans use on their elections in some states. If there are multiple different elections (or referendum) at same time, just use different colored paper for ballots.
NO NO NO THAT'S RACIST user
DO NOT CRITICIZE THE AMERIMUTT® VERY VERY SECURE® NON-RIGGED® VOTING SYSTEM™

The Jewish Masters have tricked the white self haters so thoroughly that the self haters think you can keep blaming white males for all the violence in the world and expect the non whites to just disarm themselves and stop committing crimes.

Sweden, take a look at our big cities and their problems with diversity (especially niggers and spics.) You will have similar problems with Muslim Arabs if you keep importing them. Arabs are slightly smarter than spics so they can cause a lot more trouble. Expose Jewish Masters if you want to keep your society white and Swedish.

how the fuck are these niggers getting military grade explosives across multiple borders and checkpoints?

it worked for the bongs in 1718

Multiple grenades per attack?
Does this include defensive grenade use? And justified preemptive attacks?

Really makes my brain go hmmmmmmmmmmmm

If they're that easy to get then how come a militia group hasn't taken over your country?

Ffs Sven, you and your bros could form a death squad with just 6 months of saving up cash.

>pull out pin
>"surrender" it
>entire stockpile explodes and wipes the country off the map
and nothing of value will have been lost

>Where are kebabs getting grenades? I'm murica it's hard as fuck to get nades. Are Russians sneaking them in?

Probably former Yugoslavia.
That's where most black market AK's come from as well.

>sweden
>borders

where do you think we are?

what's so bad about minnesota?

Having an amnesty for grenades is not a bad idea, you probably cant hand em in during normal gun amnesties, and there are evidently a whole bunch in circulation. Any grenade handed in to the police is a small victory. Of course, the cause of the problem are the """people""" (slavs and slav related ethnicities) bringing the grenades here, and the "demographic" (you know who) that graduated from throwing rocks.

>across multiple borders and checkpoints?

Bosnia borders on Hungary, which is an EU state.
So they only have to cross one real border.

And so many goods cross every day it's really not that hard to smuggle something.

It's also not like there are millions of grenades.
It's mostly just motorcycle gangs who have them to throw at rival gangs.

YouTube "Somali mall of America"

>1 post by this ID
OP...

>Bosnia borders on Hungary
No
The weapons come through Croatia which is also an EU state (and from it, since there was a war there too)

Way to go Sweden!

woah now i see why the behead people they evolve into giraffes

Fancy a duel?

>defensive grenade use

at least 8 national borders from syria. do they not conduct the most cursory of searches? i can't even carry a gun on a greyhound bus here in freedomia

>dont be a bad apple, bin that pineapple
this is a race to the bottom, that much is for certain.

I don't get it. You're a refugee fleeing your country and can only bring the possessions that you can carry... and you pack a hand grenade? Grenades aren't even usable for self defense, they're inherently offensive weapons.

>Not carrying a safety grenade around in case you see an Israel hater
Lol this is why you Swedes aren't on the MAGA train

Criminals import them form the Balkans.