I don't see how people think Richard Spencer "won" this debate...

I don't see how people think Richard Spencer "won" this debate. 1 hour in the discussion and all i had was RS being an annoying obnoxious faggot initiating animosity to sargon, sargon acting like a literal cuck getting triggered really hard by spencer with his annoying laugh and JF literally gobbling up spencer's dick.
Only styx is worth listening to this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

socialblade.com/youtube/user/sargonofakkad100
youtube.com/watch?v=1z9iQXrNigM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop shilling you faggot
>a thread died for this
ksy faggot
sage

>memeflag
imagine my shock

>being this retarded

Sargon got Krauted he just isn't smart enough to realize it. Nor are you apparently

soyfather please

I'm not shilling for sargoy you absolute beta faggots, what i'm saying is why is the majority of Sup Forums suddenly gobling up RS dick like a virgin beta faggot who wants an "alpha"'s dick up their ass. Both of this fools where not worth listening.
Sargoy was being an obnoxious cuck nitpicking useless things and basing his arguments of it, on the other hand, RS was literally throwing vague bullshit on properly given questions by styx and never gave an actual proper answer to anything at all.

Because Sarcuck is openly our enemy not hard to figure out.

I agree. Sup Forums got this wrong. Or someone shilled the opinion that Spencer won really hard here. Makes you think.

And yet look at Sup Forums literally praising his god "alpha chad richard spencer". Wow, what fucking faggots.

>Wow sargoy is a literal cuck, guess i'll have to shove "alpha chad" dick in my throat instead xD xD

spencer won by losing to a veteran opponent everyone thought would win

He did.

Try and watch it from a Sargon supporter/leftist's perspective. Spencer won easily and communicated his ideas more coherently/effectively.

they triggered Sargon and pretty much won the debate from there.

Sargon has some goofy idea that you can only be an individualist or a collectivist and that they aren't on a spectrum. Nationalism can be considered a form of collectivism.

Yes thank you. Of course it would be a based jap seeing my point. It's even more suspicious how RS kept on saying that whiteness is not limited to genetics. In that case anyone can be white if they embrace the concept. Even kikes..
Makes the old noggin' joggin' ey?

So you admit to lying because it fits your needs?

Sargon just wasn't even on the right level. Was stuck in details that were irrelevant, and never /rose/ out of that level to meet Richard where he was. Sargon wasn't, dare I saw isn't, even worth listening to. Spencer had something to say.

When's the rematch? (Spencer + Enoch vs Sargon + ?) I thought it was supposed to be yesterday.

How do you fucking """people""" have time for this shit? Don't you have jobs? Where do you find the time to watch these fucking 8 hour long uncut livestreams of random people arguing about shit they're not more qualified to talk about than you or I?

>Spencer won easily and communicated his ideas more coherently/effectively.

Oh wow, guess that's a win! Sup Forums is really smart! Wow! Based debater xD xD
What the fuck is up with 14 year olds obsessing about "who won" everytime a debate happens? Fucking mongs, the point of a debate is to challenge ideas, not to see who's got a longer cock.

Sargon is creating his own Alt-Liberal force

The point of debate is to attract supporters on the fence.

Sargon lost subscribers - that's pretty objective. Now he's recovered, but after that, he did lose. I'd say he dropped by 1000, because, he didn't /gain/ his usual 500 / day, and in fact lost 500.

socialblade.com/youtube/user/sargonofakkad100

Spencer didn't win, Sargon came off as an immature whiner who was not that smart.

This honestly.. Sargon is debating on a Lower level than I even thought possible. It’s like trying to debate with myself from 20 years ago.
>have you even read Thomas Paine?
>how can you say that Richard? Have you even read Common Sense?

JFC yes I did, 20 years ago, I’ve grown up and realized how it was all based on false assumptions of human nature.

Let’s deal in the real world please Sargoy.

This is the thing Richard was getting at in the beginning. Drop the autism and intellectual masturbation about the platonic forms of right/wrong.

We are dealing in the real world where the enemies are inside the gates and killing our people and you want to debate about the meaning of white and the nap.

Sargon got BTFO'd so hard on the individualism vs collectivism question that he went to create is own collective movement(for individuals, lol).

I agree that sargon "lost" but spencer most definitely did not or should not have won anything and yet Sup Forums is acting like it's the second coming of christ it's so disgusting

>eceleb meme debate
> cuck versus ourguy
> cuck gets roasted
> million threads laughing at cuck
> few days later dust settles
> memeflag starts thread: think about it guys, it was the cuck who won

Like a clockwork

Mike Enoch was so spectacular on racewarski live he really did show how poorly Richard performs in comparison.

anyone who doesn't think Sargon got his ass handed to him and looked like a joke is an idiot, e.g. you. We've also discussed this ad nauseum for a week now and then your faggot ass meme flag kike ass started yet another thread. You not only have no life, but you're really unintelligent too. If I were in that situation I would strongly consider suicide.

Disgusting? Chill. It's just shitposting. I guarantee at least 50% of the people singing Spencer's praises didn't really think his debate was that impressive. They just want to fuck with Sargoy.

No. There was absolute nothing won by anyone there. It's 3 hours of people talking past each other. Sargon got a hang up on "Hurr what is white durr" and Spencer dodged every slightly dangerous question. Most of the time with "Hurr you are just stupid". That french moderator cuck and that other cuck where heavily on Spencers side, but that didn't matter because there was no constructive discussion anyway. Styx was too passiv/or not part of the discussion.

Yes. Spencer didn't even disavow that anime/weeaboo cancer problem in the alt right scene. "Hurr football is retarded but I'm cool with weeaboos in my alt right movement." WTF! (That is pretty late in the discussion.)

sargon is a retard who has never won a debate against anybody. but this "collectivist" vs "individualist": "gotcha, you spoke with your grampa, you are actually a collectivist" shit is even more retarded

Well, find someone that could beat Spencer at his own level-of-description and brain power. Pro-tip: should probably be a Jew. Another pro-tip: it'd be a very narrow debate because American whites /had/ their own ethnostate and don't need multiculturalism.

What a fucking beta ass faggot, is it really that much important to you to always have a concept of "someone is winning" on everything? Do you literally want dicks in your mouth all the time? All 'm saying is that why in the hell is the majority of Sup Forums sucking RS dick after this debate when he wasn't even anything spectacular?

This?

youtube.com/watch?v=1z9iQXrNigM

Any idea when the re-match is going to be? (Spencer, Enoch vs Sargon, ?)

I feel you man, you're not alone. Only useless cucks got time for that shit.

>anyone who doesn't think Sargon got his ass handed to him and looked like a joke is an idiot, e.g. you.
Are you too dumb to read even the first line? The fuck is wrong with you? If I were in that situation I would strongly consider suicide.

Well ok, granted that I'm a Spencer man anyway, but Sargon's kindergarten treatment of everyone else annoys me so much I'm happy to have seen him smacked around.

Consider, too, that it wasn't a great debate because Sargon kept it back. If he's stuck on stupid spergeries, how can the debate be about much that's important?

Soygoy debated like a first year philosophy student-
"Have you even read _____ !"
That is a blatant attempt to appeal to authority. If you can't explain what it is you are talking about without having to name drop something famous, you might have read the work, but you don't really understand it. "If you can't explain it to a 5th grader, you don't really understand it."
And giggling like a little school girl isn't an argument. And having your little cock puppet friends take pilpul smug jabs to get "points" isn't an argument either.
I don't really follow Richard, and this is really the first time I even watched something of his where he wasn't punched, but he handled the situation better than Soygoy. And Richard is right on something else- Sargon is not as smart as he thinks he is. This "debate" just proved how much editing goes into a Soygoy video.

it's ok, when the white ethnostate happens we will make some space outside the state for you shitholers

Only spergs would think RS won the debate. He might have lost less hard than sargoy, but desu RS is like a fucking preacher who only speaks in vage terms as to not say anything of substance, fuck him

Wow, really made a point there! Guess i'd be a pathetic beta ass faggot sucking "alpha chad" dick all day like you are :) :)

People say that spencer won, because spencer hired them to.

He thinks he's smart enough to psyops Sup Forums.... but he's not as smart as he thinks he is.

I watched 5 minutes of that shit and had to gtfo

cringiest bullshit I have ever seen. Fuck Richard Spencer and whoever the other fags were. If he really believed in whatever it was he was talking about maybe he would have stayed in graduate school clarified it for himself.

>e-celebs
IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS

Thank god, that's all i wanted to know. That not all people left on this site are redditors and shills

I can't tell if this guy is white or not, can Sup Forums help?

Sargon doesn't understand basic tenets of how political power works - he was flabbergasted, even shocked and appalled when Spencer said that the constitution is just a piece of paper. Like the paper is just some all-powerful, unbreakable bond and not upheld because it's in the collective interest.

There are like 5 sargon threads up right now... we've been under constant attack for the last week or so.

I can't help but wonder if this is tied to Candid. Many of these YouTube Skeptics(tm) took money from Candid. When Harmful Opinions made videos covering this, Skeptics(tm) did a coordinated attack of response videos. Even Sargon (who supposedly didn't take any money or sign anything) did an interview with Harmful and was nebulous and dishonest during the entire thing.
A lot of threads shouting how great a lot of these Skeptics(tm) are popped up after they all did those Candid videos.....maybe my tinfoil hat needs adjusting...

Let me repeat what i have continuously repeated this whole thread, i don't give a single fuck about how much sargon is a loser or a piece of shit or a cuck. My main concern is how it's almost suspicious how suddenly the majority of Sup Forums is literally worshipping spencer like he's the second coming of christ when in fact he never had any spectacular arguments or even had any proper answers at all. It makes me really critical of how much of this is just making fun of sargon and how much is it spencer shills, considering how anything that RS is involved in turns to be negative for the right.

Watch the other debate Styx did with Andy, he laid out the best argument even leftists couldn't make.

The first one was just as you said, ad hominem nonsense and sperging with a biased cohost/moderator dog piling.

fuck off styx