Ask a Muslim Anything

Hello everyone, and have at it.

Other urls found in this thread:

ing.org/global-condemnations-of-isis-isil/
youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why did you post saruman's eye?
are you actually aware you're like the orcs from lotr?

I don't like pork and jews either, but I never understood why you guys felt like creating a whole new religion about it.

> saruman's eye
lol
> are you actually aware you're like the orcs from lotr?
I'm aware people see us as such.

We're not a new religion, though. We're as old as time.

>slavkebab

Chechen scum?

Russian, but not Chechen.

Please go back to your country. At this point we will pay you to promise to never come back and to advocate to all your friends and family back home that we hate muslims, because we do. This is not your country. When the time of the cleansing is upon us you will not be left anyway. Might as well go home before you are forced.

Why do you want to follow?

How can I join srs?

> jesus was a muslim
uh huh

ты тaтapин
тeбe нpaвитcя Пyтин?

Which sect?

As a partial owner of a small business, I'm guessing I contribute more to this country than you do.
> cleansing
No wonder most of the US hates you alt-righters.

I was a Christian beforehand. I read the Qur'an and found it logical and meaningful. Now Islam is the light of my life.

Do a lot of research first. This isn't a light decision to make.

> jesus was the literal son of God
uh huh

Not a big fan of Putin, honestly.

Sunni

Are you Sunni because your family is, or did you consciously choose it for some reason?

What do you think of Jesus Christ?

You didn't answer my question though.

Why choose to submit?

I converted. I chose Sunni because I did my research, and because my friends and mosque were Sunni.

He is a prophet who is as dear to me as he was when I was Christian. May he be blessed.

Why are your muslims such scum? Gang rape, murder, etc.

What is the most compelling thing about Islam?

Tell me about Bane. Why does he wear the mask?

>quran
>logical

Thanks for the laugh mate

What is the secret to making a good samosa?

>> jesus was the literal son of God
Nobody really believes that nowadays. Most evangelists picture Jesus as a messenger, a prophet. Like you do, too. You're a childish religion which hitchhikes on the back of Judaism and Christianity.

I did a lot of research into different sects of Christianity and other religions. Islam was the only one that really made sense.

It's been quite trendy to carpet bomb predominantly Muslim countries these past few decades. It's not really a surprise there's some bad apples.
There's some statistics to show that cities with a lot of Muslim immigrants or a large Muslim population are very peaceful relative to their surroundings.

Definitely the Qur'an.

We'll all die eventually. You just want to be on the right side when it happens.

Mashallah, Bane has found modesty.

It's a brilliant book. People don't know what they're missing.

Muslim here also.

Make the filling the day before.

> Nobody really believes that nowadays.
As a former Christian I don't really agree with you.
> You're a childish religion which hitchhikes on the back of Judaism and Christianity.
Of course, it's the same religion. Just purified.

Salaam :)

I meant to be more specific than the Qu'ran. Like name a few reasons. A genuine curious Gnostic.

How do you feel about Western Liberals that support you while ignoring that they would be first to lose their heads under Sharia?

Have you been saved by out lord Jesus Christ the light the lion the love...

W'salaam.
The time is fast approaching when the KARA BOGA army takes on Sup Forums.

You do realise that Mohammed/Satan permitted 1st cousin marriage to increase inbreeding which would cause a reduction in average iq.

Lower iq people cannot see the myriad inconsistencies with their religion.

How do you feel about the acts of terror in the name of Islam throughout Europe? Do you denounce that kind of behavior? Also, I consider myself to be Christian, however I am smart enough to understand that not everyone has the same beliefs or ways of thinking as I do. I do not have a problem with Muslims in general. I have a problem with the killing of innocents in the name of Islam. I recognize that every religion is guilty of this, and I hate it. Do you believe that major religions will be able to coexist, or is that just a pipedream? I'm leaning more toward that latter.

>inb4 Christcuck

>Islam was the only one that really made sense.
American education has sorely failed you.

Why do you even want to live in the west? It
is diametrically opposed to your lifestyle.

>It's been quite trendy to carpet bomb predominantly Muslim countries these past few decades
Tell them to stop nationalizing oil concessions and they wouldn't have to be bombed so much.

It was by far the most well thought-out religion I studied.
The community is welcoming and fantastic.
The art and literature are amazing.
It feels more personal and real than Christianity, due to the daily prayers.
Living by sharia has honestly made me a better person. It gives guidelines on things like service, charity, kindness, cleanliness, etc.

Your statement is redundant, we just need to look at your flag.

>Of course, it's the same religion. Just purified.

Then why do we fight each other? I got raised as a catholic because my whole family is catholic so there's that. In high school I picked the protestant teacher because the catholic teacher was a crazy bitch who insisted on silly stuff like the virgin birth of Mary and that Jesus was literally the Son of God so I embraced the protestant way of "find your own way to God by reading the scripture". Learned Latin Greek and Hebrew to be able to read the old texts myself. Later tried to learn Arabic to be able to read the Quran, but I was too old and didn't come far.

Is do unto others to complex for you?

How can Mohammed be the perfect man when he was a murderer, rapist and pedo?

I can see that. Just don't let yourself be brainwashed by extremists.

bumping this

islam is a false and diabolical, beastly, raping, murdering, thieving and enslaving shitstorm which was founded in the 600's by a rotten pedophile pervert, I don't have any questions for you you worthless fuck

>screeches about "false and diabolical"
>posts Nazi flag
The cognitive dissonance is strong.

Apart from that declare war on the rest of the world part.

sage

What did the Nazis do wrong rabbi leaf?

If you have yo seriously ask that question, you truly are a brainlet.

Islam prohibits killing people unless in self-defense. Atheists are meant to be protected, and people who kill them will have a place in hell, "Muslim" or not.

Jesus was a prophet and a messenger, but he cannot save anybody.

lol

Just because it's not forbidden doesn't mean it should be practiced, especially if negative effects emerge.
This is a problem with Arab culture, not with Islam.

I denounce terrorists, and believe they directly disobey Islamic law.
I have hope for the future that the religions will coexist. I am not blind to the problems Islam has caused, but I believe we can change.

Considering how much I paid for college I think that too.

I believe that we should be punished for our sins in the afterlife, not by people playing God in this world. Certain Middle Eastern countries love to judge when it is not their place.

We fight each other because many Muslim countries have become backwards and stupid. Muhammad wanted us to coexist with Christians.

There are numerous ethical problems with "do unto others."

> pedo
Many Islamic scholars now believe Aisha was a teenager when Muhammad married her, and that her youth was exaggerated to emphasize her purity.
> murderer
Muhammad never murdered anybody.
> rapist
He never raped anybody, either.

Have a nice day, then. I have only love for you.

*to

You still here, OP? Genuinely curious.

I think my main point is about religious freedom, so I will elaborate on that. In modern countries most children get a choice and enough education to pick that choice wisely. Do you get what I mean?=

Where the the protests against violent Islam if Islam is so peaceful?

Yep. Sorry for the delays replying. :)

Oh, come on. Lies like that are why people hate us.

Pre Bush / Obama tag team with Mossad airplanes, Muslims were a non issue.
How does it feel to have been turned into a strawman that comes from a shithole?

people keep saying mohammed was a pedo often but they never show any proof. Whats the origin of this slander?

What denomination of Christianity did you convert from?

Nah, thats the cover for that Ulver album

>Old as time
You were pagans until like 1600 AD

Im guessing Aisha being married at 6 amd consemated at 9. Or so the story goes

>We're not a new religion, though. We're as old as time.

Mormons tell themselves this too. Its not true though.

>I was a Christian beforehand. I read the Qur'an and found it logical and meaningful. Now Islam is the light of my life.

lies.jpg. Anyone who reads the Koran going in cold turkey finds it to be incoherent mess. The thing is not even in any chronological order, let alone tells a compelling story/message. That is why the Imams insist you can only read it in Arabic, or else already be a muslim before reading a translation. Because only true believers can find it compelling.

The Evangelicals will all hang when the inquisition returns.

Thank you for the response. Whether the faggots on this board like it or not, Islam and Christians worship the same one true God. We may have some vast differences, but we are all His children, and I enjoy hearing from others. If Islam makes you feel like a better person and closer to our father, just like Christianity does for me, then I think that's wonderful. I believe all that matters in the end is that God knows those who have not turned their backs to him, and when the time comes, that will be more important than who's book is correct.

how old were you when you did your first suicide bombing?

slav?

Well, typical leaf, why dont you go after the real enemies, Jews, communists and mudslimes? No? K... now go insert your head in trudeas butt where it belongs

Muslim communities really needs something like the Amish's Rumspringa. Children can be raised Muslim but they aren't really Muslim until they decide for themselves.
Unfortunately this isn't recognized by some communities.

There's actually a lot of them.
ing.org/global-condemnations-of-isis-isil/

feelsbadman.jpg
The reason I made this thread is to combat those stereotypes.

It was written down (likely hundreds of years after Muhammad's death) that Aisha was 6 when Muhammad married her.
As I stated above, this is probably an exaggeration to emphasize her purity.

I was a Quaker. My religion emphasized equality, pacifism, and listening to God. I found these in Islam once I investigated for myself.

Islam states that a messenger was sent to every nation in time. Everyone who listened and became a monotheist is a Muslim.

WE ARE GOING TO EXTERMINATE YOUR RELIGION. BE READY. WE WILL HAVE NO MERCY.

Interesting that you would mention the inquisition. Are you aware of the fact that the medieval witch hunt started in Switzerland, Germany and Austria? Roman inquisitors came here and were horrified, so they went back home.

Why believe in the supernatural when you have access to the Internet and all the world's knowledge? Cameras everywhere and not so much as a ghost can be caught in camera.

I've been trying to figure out if God supports white nationalism, and if he hates the shit skins as much as I do. Anyone have any insight on this?

>a fucking quaker
mate you just needed to switch demoninations

>Muhammad never murdered anybody
Can’t tell if you’re trolling, brainwashed by those disgusting Muslims you’ve met, or just ignorant.

Also, what are your opinions on Jews? Be honest and insightful dont just give me that “I love everyone” bs

Well, it's certainly not true for the Mormons. ;)
I was raised Pentocostal and was a Quaker for a long time.

I have an interpretation of the Qur'an that explains each verse and it's context. It's much less of an incoherent mess if you read it like that.

Thank you. Islam does recognize that some Christians will go to heaven, so I hope you will be one of them. :)

You could make an argument for a place for all gods children in gods creation, i.e, separation of the races. You can't for just wiping them out though.

how do you justify following the cult that killed your prophet's heir

Prepare your anus, slavkebab, I want my answers. None of the previous Muslim faggots couldn't do it before

Why is Islam such an utter failure in uprooting degenerate lust of drugs, whores and homosexual relationships around the globe?
youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc

The Land of the Two Holy Mosques is ruled by homosexuality embracing pussybois! And Ummah is bowing to their will and vision of Islam, how can you call Ummah masculine?
What "based" is there about lowering Western IQ levels via inbreeding according to Islamic tradition of marriages?
Why the fuck are Islamic governments in Afgan and Pakilands even giving a pass for raping and enslaving pre-teen and teen age boys?
Why do Gulf Arabs still continue enslaving their own brothers-in-faith from foreign lands and rape their sisters-in-faith when they come to work in their lands?

Also: Why are Muslims liars and heretics?
How can you claim that Koran is pure, uncorrupted and full word of God that is perfect, if you couldn't know how to pray to God without corrupted words of men (=Hadiths)?
Why was such crucial piece of information left out of "perfection" that is word of God?
Why do you compare corrupted words of men (=Hadiths) to "perfection" of Koran?
Why is it required in order to receive the full grace of God???
Why can't you receive full salvation and grace of God with faith on Koran solely, like Quranists believe?
Why do you believe his bullshit stories of him flying into heaven on back of a unicorn and camel piss being medicine?

No. Fuck off. I know enough.

> feelsbadman.jpg
>The reason I made this thread is to combat those stereotypes.
Thanks for the response. My best friends were from Bagdad before the second coming of Bush. They are christians but I dont think it sounded that bad in Iraq before the Bush's and the occult killed Saddam.

Yep, Russian.

Good luck senpai.

Islam is compatible with science and mathematics. Indeed, it's mathematics that convinced me there's more to this world than there seems.

I'm curious what you think I should have converted to. I had irreconcilable problems with the Bible, so I doubt I would have stayed Christian anyways.
Islam recognizes that the Bible has been corrupted.

Bring up any situation where you think Muhammad murdered somebody, and I'll refute it. I genuinely believe he never killed without adequate reason.

I think Jews have been misled by Satan, but they are still our brothers and should be loved and respected. My heart breaks at the in-fighting in the Abrahamic religions.

Have a nice day!

This deserves it's own post. I'll get to it in a sec.

Lol I was gonna say if he was Russian Orthodox he still would be rn

>Certain Middle Eastern countries love to judge when it is not their place
So are you saying that the west is more tolerant
of your way of life than those certain muslim countries?

>hurr durr Islamic degeneracy
You Christians are so oblivious LMAO.

>I think Jews have been misled by Satan
Is this a common belief among Muslims?

Thats a common belief amongst anyone who has ever researched anything Jewish.

This is really all you need to know about Muslims. Not even Buddha himself could put it better than Monkbrah

I didn't ask to be born. And when I die I just want to stop existing. Why do I have to either go to heaven Or hell? Is this true free will? I do not wish a eternal life

Fuck off, and take your fail with you.

Soon, the sons of Crusaders shall wipe away your crimes with blood, and cleanse the planet of the virus of Pisslam.
Best thing you can do is destroy Mecca on your own, because when we do it, the Six million prophecy will come true, but yet again the Jew will escape, and the muslims shall die for him.

-MD-

as far as my research go`s from quran and different sources:
In the year 622 mohammed and other muslims emigrated from meca to medine to escape harassment.Here after mohammed meets with aisha. they marry 8 months later.
Aishas sister asma died at the age of 100, at the 73rd year of emigration. This means asma was 27 years old at the time of emigration.
Aisha was around 10 years younger than her sister asma. This means she had to be atleast 17 years old wen she married mohammed. They have stayed together for 9 years.

so the mohammed was a pedo thing is a slander and viscous attack designed by kikes.

Its a jew created problem

that doesn't answer my questions you useless faggot

>Taquiiya lvl 999

>muh "Mohammed never raped/murdered anybody!!"

Fuck off, you lying sack of shit.
Piss be upon you, until you drown in it.

> homosexuality
The only Islamic argument against homosexuality is a questionable part of the hadith. I'm personally not going to judge homosexuals.

> Why are Muslims liars and heretics?
The Qur'an has a lot to say about those two types of people. They are misled sinners.

> Hadith
We believe that Muhammad was a "living Quran," and that following his example is the way to God. The Qur'an and hadith address different aspects of Islam.
This addresses prayer, also -- Muhammad was meant to be an example and to show us that.

> Why is [prayer] required in order to receive the full grace of God???
Because God wants us to worship him. Indeed, it's our primary purpose in this world.

> Why can't you receive full salvation and grace of God with faith on Koran solely, like Quranists believe?
You can get into heaven just following the Quran. In fact, even people who just believe that there is one God have a shot at heaven, including you.

> bullshit stories
Not all hadith are reputable.

> degeneracy in Muslim countries
There's a lot of problems with those countries that I've addressed in previous posts. Slavery, rape, etc. are all un-Islamic.

If I went to Antarctica and flushed a toilet, what direction would the water flow?

Define "degeneracy".
You're a fool if you think Islam is anywhere close to Christianity in terms of "degeneracy".

Why are Muslims inbred?

Not really sure, but I've read somewhere that extended family members tend to marry each other. This too was the case for Europeans before the 18-19th centuries.

don`t generalise. Inbred marriage is a cultural thing. An arab thing. Just like how arab woman are wearing garbage bags around their body. its a cultural thing not an islamic thing.

>>There's actually a lot of protests against Islamic violence
Those are NOT protests, those are 'Muslim Leaders' saying a few words.

You know why there are no protests? Because you fucking sub-human garbage support it!