American prison system is worse than the gulags ever were. How can you defend this Americans?

American prison system is worse than the gulags ever were. How can you defend this Americans?

>The U.S. has 760 prisoners per 100,000 citizens. That’s not just many more than in most other developed countries but seven to 10 times as many. Japan has 63 per 100,000, Germany has 90, France has 96, South Korea has 97, and Britain–with a rate among the highest–has 153. Even developing countries that are well known for their crime problems have a third of U.S. numbers. Mexico has 208 prisoners per 100,000 citizens, and Brazil has 242. As Robertson pointed out on his TV show, The 700 Club, “We here in America make up 5% of the world’s population but we make up 25% of the [world’s] jailed prisoners.”

Not only this but America runs literal labor camps within its prisons, not just that but runs them for profit

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisiana_State_Penitentiary

>Angola is still operated as a working farm; former Warden Burl Cain once said that the key to running a peaceful maximum security prison was that "you've got to keep the inmates working all day so they're tired at night."[111] In 2009 James Ridgeway of Mother Jones said Angola was "An 18,000-acre complex that still resembles the slave plantation it once was."[112]

Up 20 percent of the gulag population was released every year.

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/civil-liberties/how-many-inmates-have-died-sheriff-joe-arpaios-jails-who-knows-its-big-number
bigthink.com/endless-innovation/has-america-created-its-own-gulag-archipelago
tradingeconomics.com/united-states/interest-rate
youtube.com/watch?v=GmQoxiIJ7Z8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kids_for_cash_scandal
bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_offenses.jsp
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/alabama-black-belt-un-poverty-expert-extreme-developed-country-sewage-crisis-roy-moore-philip-alston-a8105886.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy
washingtonpost.com/local/education/kids-are-freezing-amid-bitter-cold-baltimore-schools-students-struggle/2018/01/05/8c213eec-f183-11e7-b390-a36dc3fa2842_story.html
numbeo.com/crime/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=United States&country2=Ghana
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the condition of us prisons are much better than gulags, bro.

it's literally niggers that are jailed, I wish they were actually starving

>The number of suicides is off the charts, which is sadly understandable when you consider the proven mistreatment of inmates and the conditions in places like Tent City. The food is atrocious, Tent City can reach 145 degrees in the summer, and one federal judge ruled twice that the medical care and other conditions are unconstitutional. So, while most big county lockups have suicide rates ranging from 6 to 14 percent, the percentage of deaths in Arpaio’s jails from suicide is 24 percent. And, as Lacey says, it’s probably higher, except nobody really knows.

alternet.org/civil-liberties/how-many-inmates-have-died-sheriff-joe-arpaios-jails-who-knows-its-big-number

its almost like theres some things that shouldnt be privatized

yeah nothing should be privatized
wait a sec... nice try leftypol

> In May, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that California had to reduce the capacity rate of the state’s prison to 137.5% by 2013. Yes, that’s not a typo – the system is so over-capacity right now that California’s current prison population is nearly double its designed capacity. We’re talking hundreds of people sleeping in prison gyms and 50 people or more sharing a single toilet.

bigthink.com/endless-innovation/has-america-created-its-own-gulag-archipelago

Eat shit commie faggot

Is this thread fucking serious? We should move it up to 1000 per 100000 citizens. It's obvious the only reason crime is going down is to lock up offenders from ages 16 to death. Freedom isn't fucking free, sometimes you have to be incarcerated to the point of not being able to reenter society. You shithole countries should learn that and maybe you would have lower violent crime rates. Fuck.

The difference is that our gulags are almost exclusively populated by low-level criminal apes who didn’t do nothing, and few if any political prisoners.

We have a lot of niggers and spics that we need to keep locked up. And?

Your an edgy idiot, ever heard of poor people crimes. This ALWAYS leads to person being turned into a hardened criminal that will most likely become the evil strawman you want them to be.
Its funny because you most likely will be incarcerated in your lifetime considering your economy collapses every decade or two.

Protip. If you don't break the law you don't go to prison.
Also, I love the idea of bringing back chain gangs/plantation style treatment.
Furthermore, why should these degenerates of society eat better and receive better medical treatment than our soldiers and general citizenry?
>defend yourself

No, certain people see a lot of money to be made. The soviets were doing it for ideological reasons. America for profit.

Because we kept fraudulently throwing blacks in prison to use as prison labor and then we realized that blacks don't work even if you try to force them so now their entire culture is based on chimping out as retribution and we have to throw more of them in jail and it's a neverending cycle just like the war on drugs.

CCA= CoreCivic, formerly the Corrections Corporation of America (CCA), is a company that owns and manages private prisons and detention centers and operates others on a concession basis

Maybe they should have thought of that before they decided to smoke crack, steal and drink malt liquor all day. How about instead of being poor they GET A REAL FUCKING JOB holy shit you're a cuck.

That's not what he said you dumb fuck.

Also the gulag system ended in 1953

USSR didn't have niggers back then who despised being thrown into prisons so much so they usually killed themselves basically niggers are worse than comimes

>some things shouldnt be privatized = nothing should be privatized

good job paco

It’s mostly niggers because they can’t stop breaking the law

Guys you're really not looking at this situation realistically. I hope Trump's Prison reform actually makes prison more realistic.

-No more pillows, sheets, blankets (fucking matresses ffs, a metal bed is fine and good for your back).
-No more hot showers, dental care, medical care
-Food should only literally be the bare minimum to keep you alive (none of that vitamin and mineral bullshit).
-It should be federally mandated that all prisoners have to pay for their stay there (an average of 1000 a day plus CO salaries)

Meares like this are good for the economy and making MORE strict laws will keep prisons at maximum capacity for higher profitability. It'll also make those niggers and spices think twice before stealing a loaf of bread because my tummy hurts so hungry boo hoo :'(

I'm open to adding more ideas to the list.

Just saying, also poor people crimes are not drug related. Those are drug crimes or self imposed monetary problems. Im more talking about being sued by your bill collector for your mortgage when your prime interest rate goes from 1.5% to 20%. Nobody will afford that, and many people will be sued then jailed for inability to pay your child support becuase your wife and her kids leave because of no house.
Again buddy, im just saying.

If you had niggers like we do, you'd understand

tradingeconomics.com/united-states/interest-rate

So the point being is that poor people crimes are not allways because of life choices. A roastie could have you jailed easily if you dont pay for her kids that you helped raise for a short period of their lives. Only in America, Canadians dont have that problem by the way.

it's simple.
We are a nation of laws.
Niggers and shitskins brake laws.
Lawbreakers go to jail.

Also, I withhold my bumping of this thread due to your fag meme flag

Again, you retarded commie faggot, we have a lot of niggers and spics that need to be locked up. Can't blame smart people for figuring out how to make a profit off them.

Other countries kill for jailable offenses.

fucking cuck i bet you love giving your money away to israel too

Is it not US Law that mandates we give 1Bil. USD in aid to Israel every year? Think before you speak.

Depends which prison. Some of them have people dying of thirst, heatstroke, lack of medical care, or torture.

The GULAG also housed a lot of actual criminals. That doesn't excuse it.

>Maybe they should have thought of that before they decided to smoke crack, steal and drink malt liquor all day. How about instead of being poor they GET A REAL FUCKING JOB holy shit you're a cuck.
When you lock someone up for smoking pot and ruin their life so they turn to drug trafficking to survive when they're released so you imprison them again and ruin their life so they return to crime but it's not really your fault so you imprison them again and ruin their life so they return to crime but it's not really your fault so you imprison them again and ruin their life so they return to crime but it's not really your fault so you imprison them again and ruin their life so they return to crime but it's not really your fault so you imprison them again...

>Defending drug dealers
You're the worst kind of degenerate

Go back to /r/le_Donald

i spent almost a month in county for a crime i didn't commit

innocent people go to jail every fucking day

the way they treat in county - before you've been convicted of any fucking crime, mind you - is unconstitutional and an absolute disgrace

bunch of children in here with no life experiences. you're one misunderstanding or evil bitch away from facing life in DOC you retards.

you should kill yourself

lulz

And then afterwards crime skyrocketed.

The reason there are so many prisoners in America is because there are so many criminals.

The amazing drop in crime over the past 25 years is caused by better and tougher sentencing. This naturally caused the prison population to increase.

There are (of course) bad prisons and prison abuses. These should be corrected. Luckily in the US, as opposed to communist nations the world over, we can address these problms peacefully, through the legal process and our exemplary judicial system.

But a prison filled with criminals who are in prison for breaking a just law is not in the same moral universe as a labor camp populated by fake "enemies of the state" who only, for example, wished to worship their god in peace, or criticized a government policy, or tried to save scraps of bread for their family.

Go find those people in US prisons, I'll wait.

But I will wait a long time because they don't exist.

So in other words, nice try you cock sucking shit for brains maggot communist. Please do the universe a favor and kill yourself.

You are fucking retarded. If dindus could create $1000 worth of labor value per day they wouldn't be in prison.

this tbqh

Too bad fucker. You think anyone believes you??? Everyone who's locked up says they're innocent. Every. Fucking. One. You were found guilty by a jury of your peers. Maybe you'll think harder next time before you commit a crime.

Marijuana is federally illegal and all distributors/manufacturers/transporters/users SHOULD be locked up.

Is it true they look inside the penis for drugs?

are you retarded? i wasn't convicted of shit you moron.
you literally have no idea how the justice system works do you?

my case was dismissed and the charges dropped - i still had to spend a month in county waiting for an arraignment with a 10,000 cash only bond that i couldn't post

Mr Land of the Free offended?

No bro, of course not. They have to pay the remainder off when they get out. A full year is only like $365000 at that rate. Just get a good job and they'll be fine and better people for it.

Here so you can post it properly next time.

Danke, Herr Krautwerst

My Dad is a lawyer so I'm very aware of how the system works. Scumbags like you need to be locked up. Cops don't make mistakes. Criminals make mistakes. It sounds like you're playing the victim and haven't learned shit from your experience. Maybe you should have been locked up for longer because you clearly weren't rehabilitated

stop with this pot smokers go to jail meme
stop being an intellectually dishonest cunt
if you are in jail for weed its either your 47th infraction, or it involved huge amounts of money or drugs.....

>Cops don't make mistakes.
fucking lol

youtube.com/watch?v=GmQoxiIJ7Z8

>I thought were a bad guy!

The state of American police is a subject for another thread though, I could go on all day

>cops don't make mistakes

i pray for your sake kid that reality never interrupts your cop dicksucking to discover just how fucked the justice system in this country truly is

but if it does you might just grow up and learn a little humanity for people you know nothing about

See? You have 0 respect for the law. You deserve to be imprisoned just for having that attitude.

this kid is going to have a heart attack when he realizes all his salad tossing won't save him from a corrupt cop

>I went to jail for commiting a crime and I couldn't afford to get bailed out because I'm a degenerate and a loser with 0 savings :,( I'm innocent!

Please, you're fooling no one.

US has far higher crime rate than any european country.

>everyone the cops detain is automatically guilty

wew laddie, good thing the founding fathers of this country didn't bend over as eagerly as you
"b-but revolution is against the law!!"

>Tfw european prisoners have higher living standard than average americans.

We have niggers. Someone post the info graphic of US crime rates by race.

Afaik there was a case of a judge agreeing to send teens to prison for profit.

There are African countries safer than the US lel

You wouldn't just get arrested for nothing you fucking bottom feeder. Admit your guilt or answer to God when you die. Have some fucking humility ffs

Yup, the whole system is unbelievably corrupt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kids_for_cash_scandal

Yep. The Kids for Cash scandal.

Lol
That’s when the war on drugs started, not the foundation of some “evil corporation”

i realize you're just trolling but for the adults in the audience still paying attention: innocent people get arrested all the time. cops are not saints, judges are not jesus.

the staff in county themselves admit they deal with innocent people every day

Niggers DNA makes them prone to crime...
The USA unfortunately has a lot of Niggers...

I am actually starting to wonder why would anybody choose to live or have children in the US. It’s starting to appear like hell on earth.

Dis is da price of freedum.

Drugs

I think weed should be decriminalized. I know niggers, spics and white trash sell weed but sending someone to county jail for 1/8th is dumb and I don't even smoke weed.

bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_offenses.jsp

Have you actually calculated the total death toll of western countries? It seems odd that germany and ussr are demonized when the yanks and britts massacred ten times more people.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/alabama-black-belt-un-poverty-expert-extreme-developed-country-sewage-crisis-roy-moore-philip-alston-a8105886.html

>The US state of Alabama - which is holding a much-watched special election - has some of the worst conditions of poverty in the developed world, according to a visiting United Nations official.
>“I think it's very uncommon in the first world. This is not a sight that one normally sees,” said Philip Alston, the UN’s Special Rapporteur on extreme poverty and human rights. “I’d have to say that I haven’t seen this."

I'm not even trolling. You're just in such a deep state of denial about what you've done that you'll blame anyone and anything to absolve yourself (whether it's me in this thread or the justice system as a whole).

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

beats being frozen half the year.

It is easily avoidable.

Don't commit crimes.

Prison is just nigger daycare.

yea well angkor wat has zero. the moral of the story is if you have niggers you need prisons or your people will die off

washingtonpost.com/local/education/kids-are-freezing-amid-bitter-cold-baltimore-schools-students-struggle/2018/01/05/8c213eec-f183-11e7-b390-a36dc3fa2842_story.html

>Educators were trying to work in classrooms that were cold, drafty or had no heat, English said in a phone interview.

>“They either had to move to another place, like the cafeteria ... or they had to sit in their classrooms in coats, hats and gloves and try to teach,” she said. “It was unacceptable.”

There is this thing called heating, but does US even have it? Are your houses insulated?

>Cops don't make mistakes!
>I'm not trolling guys!

Per capita comparisons are meaningless because niggers aren't Americans. It's like saying sandniggers in Calais are French and therefore France has a high poverty and homelessness rate.

>American prison system is worse than the gulags ever were.
Jesus fucking Christ, just the fuck up, didn't read any further.
Do you realize that nigs in prison get nutrition that is so good they BULK UP IN GYMS???

Don't go to jail if youre a bitch made faggot

>I'm a convicted criminal everyone trust my opinion guys!

You can't justify it so you resort to weak trolling. Sad!

Show me a country with an equal amount of niggers, that has laws and has less incarcerated people.

again i wasn't convicted of anything
the case was dismissed.

that's the whole point of why our system is fucked, they treat you like criminals before you've ever been in front of a judge and hold you for months at a time

That's the liberal shithole Baltimore for you. Run by Dems for decades.

You probably get cabin fever sitting by the fire and eating your reindeer jerky for 8 months. ahahaha

>no true Scotsman

numbeo.com/crime/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=United States&country2=Ghana

Ghana = 49 per 100,000, America 716 per 100,000

Remember that HALF of the worlds prison population is in the US

>poor people crimes

The only poor people crime that needs to be committed is you being exiled to Libera where you might try to momentarily subsist on discarded nigger shit before you're hacked to death by machetes and eaten

When you have a black and mexican population of around 40% you're going to have a lot of inmates.

>but mexico and brazil have less!
They're too incompetent to even catch criminals or are bought off by drug cartels.

Ghana has no laws, it's corrupt to the bone no one with cash in his pocket will go to jail.

I’m serious!

Drug arrests are often done as a pretext for arresting a suspect wanted for something else. usually its a nigger and the other neighborhood niggers are too afraid to say anything because the thug niggers will kill them and their family.

Ghana is one of the least corrupt countries in Africa, number 5 least corrupt.

I feel like this is going in circles so let me make this clear for you. I'll use short, easy to understand statements:

You were arrested by trained police officers.
You went before a judge and instead of having the case dismissed on the spot, you were ARRAIGNED AND BOND WAS SET.
You were held in jail as punishment for your crimes.

How the ever living fuck does this add up to you not doing anything wrong? In what way does your fucked up mind have to go to in order for you to think you're innocent in all of this?

The answer is niggers. The answer is always niggers.

> Ghana ranked as the 5th least corrupt and politically corrupt country in Africa out of 53 countries in the 2012 Transparency International Corruption Perception Index.[59][60] Ghana was ranked 7th in Africa out of 53 countries in the 2012 Ibrahim Index of African Governance. The Ibrahim Index is a comprehensive measure of African government, based on a number of different variables which reflect the success with which governments deliver essential political goods to its citizens