Will Star Wars fans ever realize they've been had?

Now that (((the Walt Disney Company))) has proven it can get away with shoving an agenda into its new Star Wars movies and still make all the money, how long will it be until even the die-hard fanboys get tired of this shit? Will they ever get tired? How many Star Wars sequels will they shit out before these things actually start making less money?

Was a huge fan once. Now am done with star wars. Now all that i have left is the lord of the rings trilogy.

Movie is so white I had to turn down the brightness on my monitor

Netflix is already working on fucking that pure universe up

Ijust checked this on rotten tomatoes. Event hought he fan reviews are at 49% the critic reviews are 90%. It still has listed as 90% onthe menu i thought it was supposed to go rotten???

Yeah, would be unthinkable today. I pray the will never do a remake.

Middle Earth is getting BLACKED

Have you been living under a rock? The new film literally tore the fanbase in half.

Amazon's doing a remake

I wonder what would have happend if sauron had bred niggers for his army, instead of orcs.

move is shit compared to book normiefag

Yeah but Solo will still rake in more than a billion dollars domestically. It will probably take 4 or 5 more years before Star Wars fatigue really sets in and Disney starts to see diminishing returns on their investment

>how long will it be until even the die-hard fanboys get tired of this shit?

Already am. Fuck Disneys Star Wars

>Yeah but Solo will still rake in more than a billion dollars domestically.
Internals from Disney suggest they're already bracing for it to be a flop.

normies are completely retarded

font is ugly and unreadable. Make it as clear as possible

Doesn't matter. It still grossed over a billion dollars. For some reason, I'm envisioning a situation similar to the prequels, where despite everybody saying they suck, the movies still keep making tons of money. As long as they keep making money, Disney doesn't give a shit if a bunch of people say it's bad.

Stop posting this shit, taylor... you're just an attention whore.

People are waking up to it. Think about what they did to the Marvel comics. They made them super SJW and people stopped reading them. They're slowly implementing it into the movies because they know it's going to be a shitstorm for them. They went full blown with the new Star Wars and the fans hated it, it tanked in China, and the next movie is screwed for sure. Yes, there will always be those manchildren that go and see these stupid things no matter what but Star Wars will die out.

What do you think the Uruk-hai were?

>bracing for it to be a flop
So in other words, they're going to lower the budget so they can count on making some money back even if it underperforms.

The fans that remain like the agenda

It won't though, it will make back its money at the very least, will likely make a substantial profit. Disney is worried that the profit won't be substantial enough though. The problem is how many people will be willing to see it regardless of whether it's well made or not. Suicide Squad and Batman v. Superman were both astonishing financial successes, despite being garbage capeshit.

Hollywood is so fucked. The movies that are up for best picture are so mediocre, especially this year. I liked Lady Bird, but it's certianly not a best picture candidate most years, yet this year it will probably win. So Hollywood can't even make good movies any more and it relies completely on Star Wars and Marvel/DC, which essentially means that Disney runs Hollywood right now

>starwars
fagits

Orcs are literally niggers born in mud and Sauron's allies are all blacks and sandnigger foreigners.
These movies were ahead of their time.