Mfw I ejaculate deep inside my latina knowing my strong aryan seed will combine with her firey latin eggs to produce a...

>mfw I ejaculate deep inside my latina knowing my strong aryan seed will combine with her firey latin eggs to produce a hybrid most vigorous, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it

Why even have a wife in a country where you are not legally allowed to beat her ?
How the fuck do you discipline a woman without beating her ?

Brown latina pussy is soooo tight. Plus, latinas are Catholic, which means they are traditional waifus who will take care of you.
>pic related

>How the fuck do you discipline a woman without beating her ?
You fuck her. This often leads to her making more mistakes so she can be disciplined more (i.e. more fuckin).

repro-tier is pleb tier, you are a faggot, she will leave for greener pastures and your anchor baby will weigh you down your income for life.

also I reported you to ICE.

sage race mixing threads

>mfw I ejaculate deep inside my latina knowing my strong aryan seed will combine with her firey latin eggs to produce a hybrid most vigorous, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it

Enjoy your brown manlet hatchlings

>she will leave for greener pastures
I'm sorry you're so beta that you've been cucked a dozen times, but actual men don't even need fences.

>implying you wouldn't tear up some smooth mocha ass if given the chance

>he doesn't understand how hybrid vigor works

>caring that you ruined your life
not today

Kys Ahmed

No it's not

>How do you discipline her ?
>You fuck her
>This leads to her making more mistakes

Kys beta faggot

Aryan + Latina = mud

And with ever mistake there's more fucking. It's almost like she loves it more than any other feeling.

At what moment does she actually stops making mistakes ?

Hybrid vigour only works in populations that have been depressed by inbreeding.

You're spawning mutts.
Keep dropping your percent

We're human, we will always make mistakes (and fuck them away). Also I'm being a little facetious, the 'mistakes' are a small game we play.

how long until it grows up and kills you?

El hombre de las tinieblas, el monstro del abismo...
El goblino americano...

So if your wife cheats, it's just because she's human, and she makes mistakes, so you just fuck her ?

No one believes you've ever had sex with a woman.

>Hybrid vigour only works in populations that have been depressed by inbreeding
>I'm blond and blue eyed, my parents and grandparents were all blonde and blue eyed
>She's 50% latina 50% native, her parents and grandparents were varying degrees of this (25%-75% latina/native)
Yeah there's definitely tons of overlap between our two heritages even though we come from opposite hemispheres, that makes perfect sense.

make sure to have your confused latino kids post on Sup Forums and join with the rest of them here

>cheats
I don't think you understand the nature of a relationship. A real man's woman has no desire to cheat because she is actually satisfied. Have you never encountered this?

didnt read any of the comments but I will assume atleast 10 sad virgins are crowing about beaners above this post

>European + Mestizo = Castizo
>Castizos are as white as meds

No no no no no, don't start bullshitting me with your "if she's satisfied" I don't give a fuck.

What if she cheats ? Answer or fuck off.

>mfw I ejaculate deep inside my Syrian gf knowing my strong aryan seed will combine with her firey sandnigger eggs to produce a hybrid most vigorous, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it

>mfw I ejaculate deep inside my European gf knowing my strong aryan seed will combine with her firey European eggs to produce a hybrid most vigorous, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it

los orígenes de la horrible criatura....

>>mfw I ejaculate deep inside my latina knowing my strong aryan seed will combine with her firey latin eggs to produce a hybrid most vigorous, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it
I understand your intention. Hopefully, you succeed. Pic related.

> be alpha
> fuck woman good
> anything you say is like word of God to her
Its that simple if you arent soyboy orbiter

>settles for non-white because he can't get a good white woman
>spends the rest of his life rationalising and trying to get acceptance from others
You're not fooling anyone.

There is an entire continent of Mestizos called South America and it's just another shithole.

All you're doing is increasing the amount of shit.

>Trying to talk with a guy
>Some Czech jumps in the thread just to tell everyone he knows how to fuck women
>Somehow people are trying to tell me slavs are not white niggers
This is my last post in this retarded thread.

If you have to breed down with a Mestizo, then you are far from superior Aryan and your mutant offspring will be a limp wristed faggot with a slight sickly tan.

>a hybrid most vigorous

Oh more worthless shit in Germany, what a surprise

>and there's not a damn thing you can do about it
so you are only doing it to be rebellious against us? sounds pretty gay

Breeding with a Mestizo is still better than an Asian, Indio, or Negro

>that guy on the left looks like one of the Gerbitz guys from family guy

this is 200% true. im a chad and have experienced it 100s of times. liberals girls are the most fun to watch them admit they like trump after a single night. id never fuck a gross mexican tho

t. Virgin

I can't and won't do shit about your tannish brown eyed mongrel.

Enjoy your retarded, violent offspring.

Imagine being so deluded that you thought Mestizos were the master race.

HONOR KILLINGS, AM I RIGHT MAHMOUD??

None of those are good, retard.

If you want to breed with Mestizos just go down to Mexico where the cartels will behead you.

They are.

>he thinks the United States is inbred
No wonder we’re 56%. Also
>mestizo
>vigor
>breathes in
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is the end result of race mixing with Mestizos

Bravo Spain and Portugal you fucking morons.

Mestizos are 50% European, your children will look like this if they are true Mestizos and not Indios, they are clearly superior, you will actually have white grandkids if your kids don't fuck it up. Some people have no choice to get with a European raced girl that isn't a virgin so they settle for other races

That guy probably has some African

They'll look like this for a generation, and then spics are 70% of american population and they go back to looking like

You're either going to have a daughter who will be a great cumslut or a swarthy, ugly manlet.

>actual men don't even need fences.
you have clearly never trained yourself let alone another animal.

I've been to Amerindian territory it's a shithole just like Chile.

More Mestizos= more shit it's that simple.

pic related is you.

That's and azn you tard.

iktf OP, its a good one. though my gf is from Uruguay and is basically white so our kids will even look white. or as white as a le 56% face can hope to have. feels good bro.

>he thinks hybrid vigour is real

ackshuallllyy the longest lifespans are achieved in humans by mating third cousins. thanks for the study, iceland! heart health dramatically decreases in multiracial populations. cardiac genes work together in groups, and mixing races simply doesn't improve this system. races are too diverged already, a la speciación.

That guy is either part African or fully Indio, probably African, his nose is African. you would have to understand Mexican genes, which you clearly don't, to understand that it will take two 70%+ Indian people to create something that looks anything like that. The mother of my girlfriend is like and my girlfriend has blonde hair and green eyes because her father is completely German. American is still half 100% non-med European, then there is like 20% people that look like that Castizo. As long as more European immigrants come I see no problem with American staying a white country, we just need to enforce immigration laws and end birthright citizenship, then deport all the "citizens" that were born in the last 40 years in America.

>be your kid
>go to school, get bullied by other spics
>turn into turbospic in order to fit in
>resent your dad, deny your whiteness
>go to college, join la raza

Not sure if it happens like this with browns, but its a story as old as time with blacks. Minorities are overtly racist, mixes race kids have to dial it up to 11 or get their ass kicked, and part of that usually involves being extremely proud of your non white side while being virulently antiwhite.

Do you want Mestizos? Because that's how you get Mestizos. Just look at any Mexican if you really want to see how your little breeding project will turn out OP.

It's a mugshot of some random cartel guy.

Lol no you dumb fuck Mestizos can be any mixture I've seen ones that look 100% Indio it's very common

They all look like that

I'm sure it happens if you live in a poor, Mexican area

>he learned a new word and crowbarred it into rationalizing his poor life choices even though it's not relevant to human breeding at all

Someone took the time to make this.

oops wrong image wtf I hate whales now